No more sympathy for Floridians....never again

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Between the mass shootings, the disappearance of shore lines, thus massive flooding each year...this state voted in a racist for gov. and a Trump liar for their senate and they did so, with a huge number of latino voters.

Between the mass shootings, the disappearance of shore lines, thus massive flooding each year...this state voted in a racist for gov. and a Trump liar for their senate and they did so, with a huge number of latino voters.
My Cuban great-uncle who came here as a refugee voted for Trump because he doesn’t want refugees coming here. That’s the caliber of stupid Florida has to deal with.

• Banned
My Cuban great-uncle who came here as a refugee voted for Trump because he doesn’t want refugees coming here. That’s the caliber of stupid Florida has to deal with.
A lot of legal latino voters feel this way and its okay, but not with this president or the people that support him. When I saw PR voters still wanting to support Trump, I was done. Most of those interviewed, were of some wealth, thus the support for Trump, like fuck the poor one's, they were out for themselves.

How dare they not vote for the candidates some racist idiot on the internet wanted them to?

The people of Florida vote for whom they wish.

How dare they not vote for the candidates some racist idiot on the internet wanted them to?

The people of Florida vote for whom they wish.

Yup. Just like every other voter.

Sounds like your uncle is smarter than you are.

1. Here's a clue for your racist ignorant ass: Mass shootings happen all over.

2. The shore lines are not disappearing, that's a lie. I know, I live here.

3. DeSantis isn't racist, that's another lie. Gillum is though.

4. Scott has not lied. You have.

5. The recount is still not settled.

You never get anything right do you? Must suck to be you.

So is just about everyone else.

A lot of legal latino voters feel this way and its okay, but not with this president or the people that support him. When I saw PR voters still wanting to support Trump, I was done. Most of those interviewed, were of some wealth, thus the support for Trump, like fuck the poor one's, they were out for themselves
But I thought it was the poor and stupid that supports the Trumpinator.

I have encountered lots of immigrants to the USA who very adamantly
want immigration to be limited

Of course. Those people came here legally and it a kick in the teeth for them to see illegals in the country.

Illegals that cost we the taxpayer billions every year.

My Cuban great uncle is pissed that Cubans are allowed in. Once you get yours, you gotta fuck everyone else into the ground I suppose.

As a Native American whose ancestors came here more than 2 centuries ago from Great Britain, I agree. Real immigration should be severely cut back and ILLEGALS should be thrown out.

Forum List

Back