No one is going to take your guns

No, the mistake was electing Bush. Except we didn't really elect him, because the other guy got more votes.

Which we are still paying a steep price for, unfortunately.

I personally wondering what "culture" Obama is personally destroying?

Most people learn about the Electoral College around third grade, Joey. Did you not get that far or are you too stoned to remember it?

The Electoral College does not give a president legitimacy.

Do you know what they called Rutherford B. Hayes when he lost the popular vote but won the electoral college?

"His Fraudulancy".

Bush will be equally derided in the history book. All Hayes messed up was Reconstruction.

Bush messed up... everything.

Then amend the Constitution to eliminate it. Until you do, quit whining, bitchboy!

and Joe can't do dick about it.

Rule of law is settled.

Until we finally pass common sense gun laws in this country....

Payback is a bayitch.

Right control of the house, senate and presidency and you couldn't do it.

You can't kill enough kids to make it happen.

Again, you guys keep thinking that you can survive each masscre, but every time one happens, people get a little sicker of your shit.

Someone is going to point out that Wayne LaPierre doesn't speak for a large group, eventually.

So your all for a heavily armed religious fanatic who sexually molests children and orders his followers to commit mass suicide when they hold him to account for it?

Interesting heroes you guys have.

I don't recall anyone saying that Koresh was a good person. Does that justify burning innocent kids in a government attack on citizens?

Again, the government didn't start the fire, the Cultists did.

Three investigations, some led by Republicans, all came to the same conclusion. They killed themselves.

This wasn't murder, it was suicide.

would it have happened if Reno had not sent troops to invade the compound? The point is that the govt made a stupid decision and innocents died. Kinda reminds you of Benghazi doesn't it?

I am worried about fuckwads like you who really think the rational response to losing an election is "We need to take up arms against the government!!!!"

You people really, really scare me. Not because I think you are ever going to grow a pair of balls and do what you say, but because you'll fight for so much bad policy in the process.

Joe ... I didn't say anything about losing an election.
The only thing I said anything about is your desire to restrict the rights of citizens or even worse attempt to disarm them.

"You people" ... Doesn't refer to me.
I was in the military myself ... And maybe you can understand what I mean when I say ... "One more won't send me to hell any quicker".

If I ever raise arms against the government ... It will only be because they have stepped over the line as far as infringing on my rights ... And they will receive what they deserve for as long as I can give it to them.

Bullshit.

If the majority decides, no, everyone can't have a gun, you have to deal with it.

Frankly, I get tired of you nutters, because you made it possible for a lot of the mess Bush caused.

If you guys hadn't thrown a hissy in 2000 over common sense gun laws, Bush never woudl have fucked it all up.

Bush_Fault_Teleprompter.gif

Again, you guys keep thinking that you can survive each masscre, but every time one happens, people get a little sicker of your shit.

Reality doesn't prove that to be the case.

Your massacres have done nothing but shore up the resolve and settle the law once and for all.

Only an idiot like you would think that Waco was a good thing. :cuckoo:

It's quite simple: Joey is a PSYCHO.

So your all for a heavily armed religious fanatic who sexually molests children and orders his followers to commit mass suicide when they hold him to account for it?

No, you're stupid again (still). I'm all for NOT staging paramilitary raids (complete with machine guns, armored vehicles zero fire discipline, and incendiaries) when they are not necessary. Koresh could have been quietly picked up by half a dozen cops on a trip into town, without a massacre.

Until we finally pass common sense gun laws in this country....

Payback is a bayitch.

Right control of the house, senate and presidency and you couldn't do it.

You can't kill enough kids to make it happen.

Someone is going to point out that Wayne LaPierre doesn't speak for a large group, eventually.

The Battle of Athens TN

-Geaux

[youtube]U5ut6yPrObw[/youtube]

[

Then amend the Constitution to eliminate it. Until you do, quit whining, bitchboy!

Guy, whether or not the constitution gets amended is besides the point.

Bush stole the election. History will not be kind to him.

And if you nutters on the right had a lick of common sense, you'd be the first ones to want to get rid of the EC, because it makes it impossible for you to win elections at this point.

the Democrats starts the EC race with 257 votes. That's the states that they've won 5 or 6 of the last 6 elections. So you are already standing in one big, deep=ass hole.

Bullshit.

If the majority decides, no, everyone can't have a gun, you have to deal with it.

Frankly, I get tired of you nutters, because you made it possible for a lot of the mess Bush caused.

If you guys hadn't thrown a hissy in 2000 over common sense gun laws, Bush never woudl have fucked it all up.

Majority my ass ... They better come armed to the teeth.
The Congress you talk about passing laws ... Is the Congress that let the Assault Weapons Ban expire ... And because it was worthless and only accomplished increasing the price and supply of assault weapons.

What are you going to do about it?
Who gives a damn what you think or are tired of ... If you don't have the stones to back it up?

Who gives a damn what you think or are tired of ... If you don't have the stones to back it up?

Now don't make Joe come to action and go post snarky things on the internet.

Which is about the total of his and his parties power.

[

Guy, whether or not the constitution gets amended is besides the point.

Bush stole the election. History will not be kind to him.

And if you nutters on the right had a lick of common sense, you'd be the first ones to want to get rid of the EC, because it makes it impossible for you to win elections at this point.

the Democrats starts the EC race with 257 votes. That's the states that they've won 5 or 6 of the last 6 elections. So you are already standing in one big, deep=ass hole.

first, lets clarify history. Bush did not steal the election, Gore tried to steal it and failed. Kerry never had a chance.

Now, it you want to talk about stealing elections, lets talk about 2012 in Ohio and Florida.

[q

Majority my ass ... They better come armed to the teeth.
The Congress you talk about passing laws ... Is the Congress that let the Assault Weapons Ban expire ... And because it was worthless and only accomplished increasing the price and supply of assault weapons.

again, next school massacre, a lot of these Congressmen who voted against sensible gun control are going to have some explaining to do...and it won't be pretty.

Frankly, you gun nuts are the scariest thing in this country today, because you don't repect the rule of law.

It's quite simple: Joey is a PSYCHO.

No, you're stupid again (still). I'm all for NOT staging paramilitary raids (complete with machine guns, armored vehicles zero fire discipline, and incendiaries) when they are not necessary. Koresh could have been quietly picked up by half a dozen cops on a trip into town, without a massacre.

Indeed- Fresh coming off of blowing the brains out of Randy Weavers wife who was holding a baby, Janet Reno was on a roll

-Geaux

[
first, lets clarify history. Bush did not steal the election, Gore tried to steal it and failed. Kerry never had a chance.

Now, it you want to talk about stealing elections, lets talk about 2012 in Ohio and Florida.

No, Al Gore got more votes. Easily.

Anything else is just noise.

If bush respected the American people, he'd have said, "The people have spoken!"

He didn't. He sent out lawyers to help his brother keep a questionable vote count alive... on that shrank with each recount.

Forum List

Back