No One Knows Better

I made it in the case of some of my Latino tenants.

I confirmed it by googling the topic. People everywhere feign such ignorance when it suits them. "Solly, me no speakee Engliss."
“I confirmed it by googling...”
:rolleyes:

All the 2nd generation hispanics I know speak perfect English, and from proficient to barely passable Spanish.
And their 3rd generation kids can't speak any Spanish. ... :cool:
Thats welcome news

but 2 million plus new hispanics each year both legal illegal are mostly non english speaking

Yes

Public education money that should go to American students is spent on illegal alien children instead
Let’s try this again: the majority of students in ESL classes in the United States are United States citizens.

Google does not give you actual experience.
Isn't that what formal education is; vicarious experience? And isn't it rewarded before the student attains actual experience? Also the more general experience you have the more you can relate to the experiences of others.

Last edited:
Let’s try this again: the majority of students in ESL classes in the United States are United States citizens.
You will need to document that claim

We are admitting far more illegal aliens from mexico than legal immigrants

No it does not in fact there is absolutely no mention of language in the Constitution so we could certainly use the amendment process and make it so.
Try reading the First Amendment.

Despite what many people seem to think (and not a few here have said), native Spanish speakers in the US do not "refuse" or are disinterested in learning English. No one knows the crucial importance of learning English than non-native English speakers in the US.

Forum List

Back