no one to party with..

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
I have something to celebrate-- but no one to celebrate with me (except Jesus of course)

I finally figured out the Rubik's Cube of

Do Catholics have a pope or don't we?

or

What gives with "pope" Francis who does not appear to be Catholic at all

Even people outside the Church were wondering.. that last one. And yet they were ecstatic that they finally had a BIG and tangible and Scirptural reason to hate Catholics (oh, but they say they just hate Catholicism, not Catholics.. Right.. whatever).

Yeh, RE "pope" Francis--

As Trump would say

He's a beauty

Anyhow, I think I will celebrate by having a glass of red wine, something I haven't done in a LONG time.. But I may be celebrating for days.. so maybe I'll treat myself to... hmmm... whatever

So I see that I (and most Catholics) are Sedavacantist (until
someone can give me [us] legitimate information to persuade me [us] otherwise)

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

I have something to celebrate-- but no one to celebrate with me (except Jesus of course)

or

Even people outside the Church were wondering.. that last one. And yet they were ecstatic that they finally had a BIG and tangible and Scirptural reason to hate Catholics (oh, but they say they just hate Catholicism, not Catholics.. Right.. whatever).

Yeh, RE "pope" Francis--

As Trump would say

He's a beauty

Anyhow, I think I will celebrate by having a glass of red wine, something I haven't done in a LONG time.. But I may be celebrating for days.. so maybe I'll treat myself to... hmmm... whatever

I ask chicks to party all the time and I am 61 the Lord can come also but it's BYOB(bags preferred).

Last edited:

or

Yeh, RE "pope" Francis--

As Trump would say

He's a beauty

Regarding Thee Church Jesus just founded, He told Peter, “the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”
Well, if the Roman Catholic Church has been in an unlawful or illegitimate state with no pope since 1958 recognized as rightful or canonical in heaven above ------- then I would consider that to be a condition where hell has prevailed against the Church.

I also have a hard time thinking that God wants a billion Catholics to leave their churches and masses and join the Society of Saint Pius X.
. . . (and, yes, I have grave concerns with Francis, but I am not going to start my own "church" like Luther over it.)

• Banned
Regarding Thee Church Jesus just founded, He told Peter, “the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”
Well, if the Roman Catholic Church has been in an unlawful or illegitimate state with no pope since 1958 recognized as rightful or canonical in heaven above ------- then I would consider that to be a condition where hell has prevailed against the Church.

I also have a hard time thinking that God wants a billion Catholics to leave their churches and masses and join the Society of Saint Pius X.
. . . (and, yes, I have grave concerns with Francis, but I am not going to start my own "church" like Luther over it.)
The Church has hardly been destroyed. The SSPX carry on the TRUE Catholic faith held for 2000 years or thereabouts.. has carried it on long after the nefarious Vatican II.

We can survive without an actual pope because the Church was founded by Christ and is being led by Christ through this terrible period..

Hell has hardly prevailed against the Church. That is in large part due to Marcel Lefebvre..

Why isn't HE made a canonized saint?

because we have a fake pope and have since 1958

• Banned

How does Christ's Church fail just because the human aspect thereof has failed?

We have always had the human aspect. I'm sure you'll agree with that? (except this may be the first time we have been without a human pope..)

It started with Judas. And human nature is so fallen, we cannot be surprised that the hideous things going on in the Church continue to happen.
As Jesus said FEW will find the "narrow way" to Heaven.. Mt 7:13.. Lk 13:24, etc..

How does Christ's Church fail just because the human aspect thereof has failed?

We have always had the human aspect. I'm sure you'll agree with that? (except this may be the first time we have been without a human pope..)

It started with Judas. And human nature is so fallen, we cannot be surprised that the hideous things going on in the Church continue to happen.
As Jesus said FEW will find the "narrow way" to Heaven.. Mt 7:13.. Lk 13:24, etc..
>> How does Christ's Church fail just because the human aspect thereof has failed?

I don’t know, you tell me how the Church fails or how “hell prevails against thee?”

You seem to know that the last six popes are illegitimate and not popes as honored as such, from heaven above? It’s a dicey world speaking dogmatically on such things.

As for me, I also have a hard time thinking that God wants a billion Catholics to leave their "catholic" churches and masses and join the Society of Saint Pius X. <<<< You chose not to comment on that opinion of mine from my previous post.

>>As Jesus said FEW will find the "narrow way" to Heaven.. Mt 7:13.. Lk 13:24, etc..

Yes, and what does that mean?

Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate your love for Catholicism and willing to witness to a sick and dying world. So I am sure you are not offended by challenges from a fellow Catholic.

>> How does Christ's Church fail just because the human aspect thereof has failed?

I don’t know, you tell me how the Church fails or how “hell prevails against thee?”

You seem to know that the last six popes are illegitimate and not popes as honored as such, from heaven above? It’s a dicey world speaking dogmatically on such things.

As for me, I also have a hard time thinking that God wants a billion Catholics to leave their "catholic" churches and masses and join the Society of Saint Pius X. <<<< You chose not to comment on that opinion of mine from my previous post.

>>As Jesus said FEW will find the "narrow way" to Heaven.. Mt 7:13.. Lk 13:24, etc..

Yes, and what does that mean?

Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate your love for Catholicism and willing to witness to a sick and dying world. So I am sure you are not offended by challenges from a fellow Catholic.
I don't see the great challenge... (?)

You have said absolutely nothing that irrefutably damages my position..

In fact, I think you suspect or are beginning to suspect that what I say is in fact the truth.

Something could happen.. I could get new information.. that would change my mind SOMEWHAT vis a vis the words I say here @ the forum. But some things I hold to be True really are TRUE and I will NEVER doubt those things.. One thing: the rosary and its efficaciousness against Satan.. Ditto: the Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist (which, btw.. I think I will start a new thread on that Most Important Topic because.. well.. long story but I don't want to digress too much from what I was saying here.. unless I' ve already said it? OK, maybe I have..

I don't see the great challenge... (?)

You have said absolutely nothing that irrefutably damages my position..

In fact, I think you suspect or are beginning to suspect that what I say is in fact the truth.

Something could happen.. I could get new information.. that would change my mind SOMEWHAT vis a vis the words I say here @ the forum. But some things I hold to be True really are TRUE and I will NEVER doubt those things.. One thing: the rosary and its efficaciousness against Satan.. Ditto: the Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist (which, btw.. I think I will start a new thread on that Most Important Topic because.. well.. long story but I don't want to digress too much from what I was saying here.. unless I' ve already said it? OK, maybe I have..
Here is my problem. You cannot count on me. I am so busy with my job, and then family matters, it is very difficult for me to spend time on these forums. So, we may connect, we may not. But if you are going to talk theology, best to do it in the religion forum, I would think? Anyway, I appreciate your input. Whether we agree on everything or not is inconsequential. But the fact you are adamant about SSPX and illegitimate popes is what provoked me to inquire more than usual. I am a very interested Catholic, like you.

Here is my problem. You cannot count on me. I am so busy with my job, and then family matters, it is very difficult for me to spend time on these forums. So, we may connect, we may not. But if you are going to talk theology, best to do it in the religion forum, I would think? Anyway, I appreciate your input. Whether we agree on everything or not is inconsequential. But the fact you are adamant about SSPX and illegitimate popes is what provoked me to inquire more than usual. I am a very interested Catholic, like you.
well, when I find Truth and it indeed appears to be Truth (ie God's truth), why should I abandon that Truth just because few agree with me? Yes, I feel lonely here and there bc so few do agree w/ me.. but I'd rather be lonely and have the truth than have the whole world love me and yet be a big flippin liar..

Anyway, you are busy caring for your family and that is your vocation and I pray for you that it goes well... I just hope you are never too busy to focus on Jesus and help your family to do so..

I know of a happy family who.. Trouble came to the family.. long, long bizarre story and the kids didn't have a father and .. wish I could give more details but I'd be here all day. Suffice it to say that bc they stopped going to Mass and neglected such things as the rosary.. the years went by and it was one bad event i n the family after another... and one day..

one of the children, who had been just an awesome little person at one time.. as most young people are "grew up" and.. He murdered 2 or more children..

We do not do well w/o Jesus and His Church..

Forum List

Back