No, The Constitution Does Not Give You The Freedom To Travel

Again you pigeonhole people because your nomenclature is generalized and weak.
Again, you say brainless shit because you’re primarily just a brainless hack.

Oh and face it cupcake. All of your posts depend on your reliance on pigeonholing others. So maybe try to get the beam out of your own eye.

Again you pigeonhole people because your nomenclature is generalized and weak.
Again, I take note of how feeble your posts are and just point it out. Please, next time you post, maybe put some thoughts not saying something of any appreciable value.

Here, again, I’ll show you one path. Start by identifying the topic. The thread headline has a clue in that regard. Then, address the actual topic. You’re much more likely to remain on point when you do that. For example, for a very different reason than implies by the silly OP, I actually agree that the Constitution does not confer a right to pour people to travel interstate.

That right pre-existed the Constitution. Accordingly, that right is not dependent on being explicitly protected by a Constitutional guarantee. The Constitution confers no power to the Federal government or any of the State governments to deny us that right.

Now, on topic, maybe you can try, Goonblow.

The day the government tells me I can't travel from state to state is the day I go rogue...

"The Freedom to Travel for Health Care Act of 2022, authored by a trio of Democratic female lawmakers -- New York's Kirsten Gillibrand, Nevada's Catherine Cortez Masto and Patty Murray of Washington -- made an argument rooted in the 14th Amendment's equal protection clause that, among other things, essentially allows citizens freedom of travel to states while enjoying equal protection under the law. Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked a bill that would have both legally shielded the people who travel across states lines to receive an abortion and the providers who care for those patients. The blocked bill would codify the ability of people to travel without repercussion from a state where abortion is restricted to another state where it is legal."

I looked at the 14th amendment, it says nothing about Americans being allowed to freely travel across state lines -- especially for the purposes of committing a murder....this is a victory for Republicans and the unborn.....yea, I know "conservatives" on this message board just a few weeks ago were telling us how ridiculous it is to believe Republicans would actually try to block a person's ability to travel across state lines for abortions...yea, I know "conservatives" on this message board were telling us "Relax bro, bitches can still go get abortions in other states" -- but as is usually the case with Republicans, they are full of shit....

Add this to the republican smear campaign over a 10 yr old rape victim and how they essentially said she was lying and the doctors who cared for her were lying....they smeared her because if they had their way, that 10 yr old would be sitting in juvenile detention for trying to abort a pregnancy caused by rape -- because, Murica!! Now Republicans, the so-called small government folks, are going to have to explain to us how exactly do they plan to enforce this?? Will they have check points at the state line demanding to see freedom papers for every car with a female occupant?? Will guns be drawn when they suspect a woman of driving to commit a murder like they normally do when they stop a dangerous suspect? These questions need answers...
But it's NOT ENUMERATED! And the Mann act made it illegal to transport females for illegal immoral purposes!

But the laws are permitting private actors to sue across state lines and against anyone facilitating travel. Thank you SCOTUS.

That would have to be done in federal court not state courts. State courts have no jurisdiction over interstate commerce.

That's just bovine excrement, BB.

Tourists and visitors go to New York City to see the Empire State Building, the Statue of Fucking Liberty and other tourist traps available in the area. Not to do a drive-by in Bed-Stuy.

Allowing out of towners to have protection if they want to visit High Crime locations like Times Square and Central Park makes good sense.

It also allows trafficking in guns.

"The Freedom to Travel for Health Care Act of 2022, authored by a trio of Democratic female lawmakers -- New York's Kirsten Gillibrand, Nevada's Catherine Cortez Masto and Patty Murray of Washington -- made an argument rooted in the 14th Amendment's equal protection clause that, among other things, essentially allows citizens freedom of travel to states while enjoying equal protection under the law. Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked a bill that would have both legally shielded the people who travel across states lines to receive an abortion and the providers who care for those patients. The blocked bill would codify the ability of people to travel without repercussion from a state where abortion is restricted to another state where it is legal."

I looked at the 14th amendment, it says nothing about Americans being allowed to freely travel across state lines -- especially for the purposes of committing a murder....this is a victory for Republicans and the unborn.....yea, I know "conservatives" on this message board just a few weeks ago were telling us how ridiculous it is to believe Republicans would actually try to block a person's ability to travel across state lines for abortions...yea, I know "conservatives" on this message board were telling us "Relax bro, bitches can still go get abortions in other states" -- but as is usually the case with Republicans, they are full of shit....

Add this to the republican smear campaign over a 10 yr old rape victim and how they essentially said she was lying and the doctors who cared for her were lying....they smeared her because if they had their way, that 10 yr old would be sitting in juvenile detention for trying to abort a pregnancy caused by rape -- because, Murica!! Now Republicans, the so-called small government folks, are going to have to explain to us how exactly do they plan to enforce this?? Will they have check points at the state line demanding to see freedom papers for every car with a female occupant?? Will guns be drawn when they suspect a woman of driving to commit a murder like they normally do when they stop a dangerous suspect? These questions need answers...
has anyone been stopped from crossing state lines to get an abortion? No? Then why would we need a law prohibiting someone from being stopped?

Why dont we have a law prohibiting people from being stopped crossing state lines to get a knee surgery? or to buy a car? or purchase fireworks? or or or?

When a state stops or prosecutes a woman for crossing a state line to get an abortion we can deal with that but until that time why waste time on a bill to prevent something that isnt happening in the first place. I havent even heard of a state legislature that's considering passing such a law.

Pedo Peter's cult of ultra groomers plan to take your cars away. They are forcing Americans out of gas cars and into electric cars which relies on the grid they control. They are even banning generators.

When big oil goes bust like Pedo Peter's cult want, there will be no gas at the gas stations. You will have no choice but to stay where you are.

Forum List

Back