No Women: You Do NOT Have the Right To Choose

"Skanks who do should be shot"
So, in Red's world the 15yr old whose crush on the 16yr old neighbor boy got out of hand one long summer evening and she ends up missing a couple of periods, and gets a legal abortion should be murdered?*

Whew! THAT ..... is tough love.**

*to be fair to texas red he said "shot". That could mean just wing her, graze her, nick her, minor-flesh-wound her. Doesn't hafta mean shot deader-than-a-doornail.
Does it, Red?

**A question tho outta simple curiosity: All of the parents or grandparents, aunts, who lurk on this chatroom....well, would you volunteer your pregnant 15yr old daughter/granddaughter, even your niece, to be killed if she had an abortion? Would you rat her out to the authorities? Even if you knew Texas Red wanted her dead?

Would you kill her yourself.....you know, like those 'honor killings' in some cultures?
If you would kill her, well, would you shoot her like Texas Red suggests?
Poison her? Strangle her?

So, in Red's world the 15yr old whose crush on the 16yr old neighbor boy got out of hand one long summer evening and she ends up missing a couple of periods, and gets a legal abortion should be murdered?*

*to be fair to texas red he said "shot". That could mean just wing her, graze her, nick her, minor-flesh-wound her. Doesn't hafta mean shot deader-than-a-doornail.

Does it, Red?

**A question tho outta simple curiosity: All of the parents or grandparents, aunts, who lurk on this chatroom....well, would you volunteer your pregnant 15yr old daughter/granddaughter, even your niece, to be killed if she had an abortion? Would you rat her out to the authorities? Even if you knew Texas Red wanted her dead?

Would you kill her yourself.....you know, like those 'honor killings' in some cultures?
Well, we do have death penalty for murderers. Don't want to get a death penalty ? Don't commit murder.

The exceedingly high number of abortions does not reflect the fairly rare circumstances where a woman is raped or because of the pregnancy has a life-threatening situation.

Those situations being in rare should, in now way, preclude them from being considered...

Does it, Red?

1) Make it not legal
2) Prosecute the contract killing as Capital Murder
3) Bring back the firing squad for execution

All your problems are now resolved

The problem with us in the USA is that that NO, we are NOT a distinctive culture, and only conservatives see us as having a distinctive single language in common.

America!’s distinction is its freedom to believe anything one wants about God including not believing anyone who claims knowledge of God. America’s greatest strength is its freedom of religion, which has produced our multicultural diversity over the past two centuries.

Stop being a racist and religious bigot and work to make American even greater.

You presume to know there is no God
No, I am a rational theist like Washington Adams, Jefferson, and Madison, Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Paine were.

We hear every excuse under the sun about the "reasons" women kill their offspring. but Dr. C. Everett Koop said it best when he said that over 95% of all abortions performed are out of pure convenience. I would add SELFISH convenience.

How many pregnancies have you had?

What if some months before you were born, your mother decided to abort YOU.
Within the first 22 weeks of my existence, I would not have known nor cared, nor felt a thing had my mother intentionally aborted me.

It is exactly the same as if I had been aborted due to miscarriage which happens to up to half of all conceptions

"USA Should Divide Into 2 Separate Nations"

Nonsense.

Just because the Constitution prohibits conservatives from disadvantaging women, gay Americans, and minorities doesn't justify creating a new nation.

I agree with you, American Voter Cclaytonjones, Wouldn’t it just be easier if all the Trump disciples pack up their shit and move to Russia because white Christian male authoritarian rule is already well established over there.

Last edited:
I have a monthly donation to planned parenthood that i keep up just for you guys. ;) GOP is so bad at politics and their policies are so destructive for almost every American that they have shifted from a political party to a fanatical religious cult bent on social engineering a Christian nation in order to secure support. Dummies are easily misled.

I had to think this one over for quite a while. In fact, I debated it in my mind for about a month before deciding on a policy. Finally, I am seeing this a bit more complex than most people (especially Democrats) are seeing it.

Florida Congresswoman, Debbie Wasserman Shultz, has said that abortion is a matter between a woman and her doctor. FALSE! I don't mean to pick on Debbie Wasserman Shultz, because there are thousands of people (mostly Democrats) who say the same thing. The fact is, abortion is a matter between 3 entities. The woman, her doctor, and the person attempting to be born.

Who has the choice between birth and abortion, should be determined by who has the most at stake. For the doctor, it's a paycheck. For the expectant woman, it is a matter of convenience, while for the developing baby, it is a matter of life and death. Bases on that, it is the fetus who should have the right to choose, no one else.

Those who support abortion, under the most liberal circumstances, should think about this. What if some months before you were born, your mother decided to abort YOU. Can you say now that you are in favor of that abortion ? If you say no, then you are in agreement with thousands of adults whose parents contemplated aborting them some decades ago. 100% of the respondents surveyed, chose life.

I have a monthly donation to planned parenthood that i keep up just for you guys. ;) GOP is so bad at politics and their policies are so destructive for almost every American that they have shifted from a political party to a fanatical religious cult bent on social engineering a Christian nation in order to secure support. Dummies are easily misled.

I cancel that by donating monthly to a pro-life maternity home.

Because I choose to share my wealth, a child gets to live because his or her mother is given a year of care -- and then some -- which gives her an alternative to the satanic murder of her child.

I cancel that by donating monthly to a pro-life maternity home.

Because I choose to share my wealth, a child gets to live because his or her mother is given a year of care -- and then some -- which gives her an alternative to the satanic murder of her child.

Satan? You believe in a red being with horns that leads people to evil? And you’re trying to debate a topic. LOL. That’s funny. All children get to live. A zygote or fetus ain’t no person which is why people have abortions, so that they dont become a person.

Satan? You believe in a red being with horns that leads people to evil? And you’re trying to debate a topic. LOL. That’s funny. All children get to live. A zygote or fetus ain’t no person which is why people have abortions, so that they dont become a person.

Thanks.

WHOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back