No Women: You Do NOT Have the Right To Choose

I had to think this one over for quite a while. In fact, I debated it in my mind for about a month before deciding on a policy. Finally, I am seeing this a bit more complex than most people (especially Democrats) are seeing it.

Florida Congresswoman, Debbie Wasserman Shultz, has said that abortion is a matter between a woman and her doctor. FALSE! I don't mean to pick on Debbie Wasserman Shultz, because there are thousands of people (mostly Democrats) who say the same thing. The fact is, abortion is a matter between 3 entities. The woman, her doctor, and the person attempting to be born.

Who has the choice between birth and abortion, should be determined by who has the most at stake. For the doctor, it's a paycheck. For the expectant woman, it is a matter of convenience, while for the developing baby, it is a matter of life and death. Bases on that, it is the fetus who should have the right to choose, no one else.

Those who support abortion, under the most liberal circumstances, should think about this. What if some months before you were born, your mother decided to abort YOU. Can you say now that you are in favor of that abortion ? If you say no, then you are in agreement with thousands of adults whose parents contemplated aborting them some decades ago. 100% of the respondents surveyed, chose life.
Punishment for destroying the egg of a Bald Eagle:

"A violation of the Act can result in a fine of $100,000 ($200,000 for organizations), imprisonment for one year, or both, for a first offense. Penalties increase substantially for additional offenses, and a second violation of this Act is a felony."

Aren't eagle eggs "just a clump of cells?" Why such a harsh penalty for messing with a clump of cells?

America!’s distinction is its freedom to believe anything one wants about God including not believing anyone who claims knowledge of God. America’s greatest strength is its freedom of religion, which has produced our multicultural diversity over the past two centuries.

Stop being a racist and religious bigot and work to make American even greater.

No, I am a rational theist like Washington Adams, Jefferson, and Madison, Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Paine were.
So, you believe in a higher power, a Creator? So do most religions.

Forum List

Back