The modern day left are lazy and thieves

The East Asians know it. They think White people are fools and have gotten lazy in too large a percentage. That is why they are in line to take over as the top powers of the world.
Wait, aren't republicans almost exclusively white?

nobody should try and say well based on my race or ethnicity or religion I deserve something more here in 2024 in America. That is nothing more than a power-play by a group like BLM. Attempting to gain power for themselves often at the expense of the poor black men that they steal money from. They steal the donations from working class Black people to build and live in mansions with.

It’s really unfortunate that w/o any proof a small percentage of Americans will call somebody a racist or a anti-Semite(what they really mean is anti-Jewish because Arab atheists or Muslims are Semitic)

For example

The common sense person will say I’m not gonna agree with BLM, everybody is equal in this country, and we are all descendants of slaves and slave owners. Let’s have a meritocracy.

“ that’s racist! ”

Or I disagree with the government policies of Israel

“you are anti-Semitic” (again they should use the term anti-Jewish because they’re using the wrong term.)

That’s the point. It’s critical to understand that slavery was a worldwide issue. We cannot just look at this from an American perspective. The confederates and even folks before them in the United States that own slaves were men of their time. Of course, most folks were hard-working people many of them poor they didn’t have any slaves.

When assessing the honoring of traitors and the erection of statutes to lionize them in America, we can absolutely look at the American perspective. How the Confederates were traitors and betrayers to a man. How they murdered tens of thousands of American soldiers. And how they did this in the bloody defense of evil and the most vile tyranny our nation has ever known.

You've yet to explain to me why we wouldn't tear down monuments to honor traitors, who murdered our own to keep people as property.

I can't think of a single reason either.
This is about mutual respect. Organizations like Black Lives Matter and the far left do not engage in mutual respect or common sense or any kind of a legitimate understanding of history. They want to steal power, they want to steal money and loot businesses like they did in the BLM riots and say that “it is a form of reparations”. They want reparations for slavery from hundreds of years ago, which is absurd because white people were also slaves in Africa. We all come from slaves. Let’s just have a meritocracy and respect each other. I respect all people whether black or Jewish you name it . So everyone should be respected equally based on their race and ethnicity

How much respect do traitors, killers and enslavers deserve? We don't have statutes to black slave owners either. Why would the white ones get a pass?

I believe blm/ white privilege was a part of a psychological operation if not that then just a total misunderstanding of history, or trying to live up to some kind of a moral standard that makes no sense. The whole idea being that we should feel bad for a Black people that Black people should feel bad for themselves. White people should feel bad for themselves. Whites should feel bad for some idea that their ancestors owned slaves when many of them actually didn’t own slaves, and in fact, every white person has an ancestor that was a slave.

It all comes down to the first place one cannot criticize Americans of history simply for owning slaves. Because that is ignorant of history this was a common practice of the time all over the world. Now, on the other hand when you look at the Nazi holocaust that was not a common practice in the 1940s, the attempted elimination of all Jews of the world only stopped by the Brave Soviets, Americans, Chinese, British and other allies.

I can absolutely condemn America's practice of slavery. And I can absolutely condemn the Confederates

Slavery is objectively evil. It is the most vile tyranny ever perpetrated by our nation, predicated on the profound violations of every right, freedom and principle our nation holds dear (in theory). And the confederacy murdered American soldiers to preserve the POWER of the State to strip PEOPLE of every right so they could be subject to systematic torture, rape and mutilation over their lifetimes and enslaved for generations.

There's no polish you can put on that turd. And no honor that defenders of such evil are ever due. They only thing that they are due is our memory of their evil, and our condemnation of them and the slaughter they perpetrated.

We should never forget the confederacy and their evil. And we should never forgive nor honor them for their murders, mutilations, torture and enslavement. The confederacy is forever a stain on our nation's history and character.

And fuck any statues honoring them.

Last edited:
Your brainwashing is complete. Not a rational thought left in your head.

A cold, hard truth. | HATE SPEECH IS JUST FREE SPEECH; THAT LIBERALS DON'T LIKE | image tagged in memes,roll safe think about it,funny,politics,free speech,liberals | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Also, unfortunate to see how “moderate Lefties” respond to these facts. Often with trolling remarks or personal attacks. Clearly some of them are on drugs. Others are just living in a state of complete denial. They have to be able to to justify their favorite politician or celebrity saying that men can get pregnant or homeless whites are privileged.

I think a lot of this has to do with the downfall of Christian values in the USA if somebody is not a Christian, it is easier for them to give to all sorts of debauchery and filth. Some Christians have done bad throughout history, but the point stands and it’s true.

During the presidential campaign he told the Post that he doesn't read very much generally because he makes the right decision "with very little knowledge other than the knowledge I [already] had, plus the words 'common sense,' because I have a lot of common sense and I have a lot of business ability." Asked during the transition process about why he was only getting intelligence briefings once a week, Trump told Fox News' Chris Wallace, "I'm, like, a smart person. I don't have to be told the same thing and the same words every single day for the next eight years."

In this case we're talking about a president apparently unaware of having shortcomings at all, let alone being interested in trying to deal with them. Gaps in knowledge? Bah – Trump is, like, a very smart person.

Forum List

Back