The modern day left are lazy and thieves

Also, unfortunate to see how “moderate Lefties” respond to these facts. Often with trolling remarks or personal attacks. Clearly some of them are on drugs. Others are just living in a state of complete denial. They have to be able to to justify their favorite politician or celebrity saying that men can get pregnant or homeless whites are privileged.

I think a lot of this has to do with the downfall of Christian values in the USA if somebody is not a Christian, it is easier for them to give to all sorts of debauchery and filth. Some Christians have done bad throughout history, but the point stands and it’s true.
Again, the statist left marxinazis harbor a different religion of revolution for the sake of revolution(war for the sake of war). EVERYONE that has lived or is living currently on this planet that humans call earth has a god they worship. That god may be $$$$$, destruction, big tits, anarchy, fame, political power, murder, themselves, Maker, drugs, robbery, laziness, war, pedophilia, gambling, booze etc. etc. etc. The god one picks to follow/emulate will dictate his/her attitude, interests, compatibility, emotions etc. Whatever a person worships they become. The statist left picked the spirit of revolution & that is what U R witnessing from them today. You have mentioned previously that U R of the Catholic faith so small wonder U notice trolling or personal attacks, as the statist left religion & Catholic religion are generally considered to be "non compatible belief systems".

Look @ the bright side like U R a member of the best message board in history & as far as I know the last of the last "Free Speech" Message Boards on the entire planet(last man standing!). We have forums for practically every person alive on the planet. Our political forum is diverse in belief systems & certainly opinionated. Our moderators are world class mods & that's WHY WE KEEP OUR RANK & FILE CREW because there are signs of intelligent life on USMB compared to UBER MODERATED Faceless Crook which fired me the 2nd time within 17 hours of posting my FIRST post(world record?), & I was not even in the political forum! Without the opposing sides opinions our USMB political forum would be as exciting as watching two window display mannequins duking it out in the ring.

YES, I do agree with your statement about the downfall of Christian values in our USA & the problems associated with it's downfall for sure.

Pro-Hamas rioters protest and desecrate DC at the Whitehouse.....
No arrests, no charges......nothing.
Somewhere else someone puts a skid mark on some rainbow paint on the public street and THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY!!!!!!!!

Twilight Zone

:cuckoo:

We saw the violent left-wing mobs during the BLM riots, the Charlottesville situation, the pro abortion riots , and the inauguration of Trump wreaking havoc

One of the main elements of these riots was of mobs of Black people and their
white supporters, destroying statues of Christian men of history who built the civilized world. Imagine the sight of mob of white people all throughout the country by the hundreds of thousands destroying statues of Martin Luther King, Malcolm X or some king or Emperor from African history.

Is it done out of jealousy? Who knows. But there is also the matter of DEI which in other words is stealing jobs from people. Of BLM and similar groups of people demanding money and jobs that they don’t deserve…. They might not be qualified, but they deserve it because of some deranged left-wing viewpoint.

I never thought I would live to see the day where in America meritocracy doesn’t matter. Where major corporations give jobs to people because of their “minority status” or being a woman. Along with the terrorist like destruction of the statues of Christian men of European history that built the civilized world. Never thought I would see that.

'Christian men'.....or white Christian slave owners/heroes of the confederacy?

I can think of plenty of non-jealous reasons to take down statutes honoring the confederacy. They were traitors to our nation. They fought to defend tyranny. They murdered tens of thousands of loyal American soldiers.

Why would we ever have statutes honoring such traitors? Why would we ever have a problem taking down statutes honoring traitors?

'Christian men'.....or white Christian slave owners/heroes of the confederacy?

I can think of plenty of non-jealous reasons to take down statutes honoring the confederacy. They were traitors to our nation. They fought to defend tyranny. They murdered tens of thousands of loyal American soldiers.

Why would we ever have statutes honoring such traitors? Why would we ever have a problem taking down statutes honoring traitors?
Blacks , Jews , Indians etc owned slaves too

Civil wars are a part of many countries history.

Blacks , Jews , Indians etc owned slaves too

Civil wars are a part of many countries history.

It was overwhelmingly white men.

And you can recognize history without statutes lionizing and honoring traitors to our nation. I remember the confederacy. I do my best to make sure no one ever forgets that they were traitors who betrayed their oaths, turned on their own country, murdered tens of thousands of loyal American soldiers.....all in defense of the most vile tyranny and evil.

It isn't 'jealousy'. Its recognition that these men don't deserve to be honored.

Do we have Benedict Arnold Elementary school? Do we have statues honoring John Wilkes Booth or Charles J. Guiteau? Of course not.

We remember them as traitors, killers and betrayers. As we should.

It was overwhelmingly white men.

And you can recognize history without statutes lionizing and honoring traitors to our nation. I remember the confederacy. I do my best to make sure no one ever forgets that they were traitors who betrayed their oaths, turned on their own country, murdered tens of thousands of loyal American soldiers.....all in defense of the most vile tyranny and evil.

It isn't 'jealousy'. Its recognition that these men don't deserve to be honored.

Do we have Benedict Arnold Elementary school? Do we have statues honoring John Wilkes Booth or Charles J. Guiteau? Of course not.

We remember them as traitors, killers and betrayers. As we should.
Slavery was a worldwide issue ..an ancient practice. It was not overwhelmingly white. Slavery was widely practiced in Africa

Whites are not privileged

The blm argument is a power play to steal money, gain power ie through DEI get jobs they are not qualified for…get millions from corporations steal the money for mansions

Your other points have been countered… civil wars are part of many countries histories. That is different compared to a foreign war. Many Confederate troops and officers fought for the Union …they are the ancestors of many Americans

Last edited:
Slavery was a worldwide issue ..a ancient practice

It was not overwhelmingly white.

In this country, it absolutely was overwhelmingly white and overwhelmingly male.

Why would we honor traitors who killed tens of thousands of loyal American soldiers in defense of evil and the most vile tyranny?

Why wouldn't we tear down statutes honoring such traitors?

"Jealousy" doesn't have a thing to do with it. These men being unworthy of honor, unworthy of lionization and statutes is more than enough to tear these monuments to tyranny, traitors and the bloody defense of the most vile evil our nation has known.

Also, unfortunate to see how “moderate Lefties” respond to these facts. Often with trolling remarks or personal attacks. Clearly some of them are on drugs. Others are just living in a state of complete denial. They have to be able to to justify their favorite politician or celebrity saying that men can get pregnant or homeless whites are privileged.

I think a lot of this has to do with the downfall of Christian values in the USA if somebody is not a Christian, it is easier for them to give to all sorts of debauchery and filth. Some Christians have done bad throughout history, but the point stands and it’s true.
Trump is a rapist and cheated on 3 wives.

In this country, it absolutely was overwhelmingly white and overwhelmingly male.

Why would we honor traitors who killed tens of thousands of loyal American soldiers in defense of evil and the most vile tyranny?

Why wouldn't we tear down statutes honoring such traitors?

"Jealousy" doesn't have a thing to do with it. These men being unworthy of honor, unworthy of lionization and statutes is more than enough to tear these monuments to tyranny, traitors and the bloody defense of the most vile evil our nation has known.
That’s the point. It’s critical to understand that slavery was a worldwide issue. We cannot just look at this from an American perspective. The confederates and even folks before them in the United States that own slaves were men of their time. Of course, most folks were hard-working people many of them poor they didn’t have any slaves.

Also to the threads point it is horrifying that any Black people in America would destroy statues of men like Christopher Columbus and St. Louis. So forget about the Civil War these men had nothing to do with the Civil War. That is a terrorist action and it would be similar to a group of white men going to Africa, destroying statues of African kings or leaders that owned white slaves in Africa. Over 1 million white people were enslaved in Africa.

This is about mutual respect. Organizations like Black Lives Matter and the far left do not engage in mutual respect or common sense or any kind of a legitimate understanding of history. They want to steal power, they want to steal money and loot businesses like they did in the BLM riots and say that “it is a form of reparations”. They want reparations for slavery from hundreds of years ago, which is absurd because white people were also slaves in Africa. We all come from slaves. Let’s just have a meritocracy and respect each other. I respect all people whether black or Jewish you name it . So everyone should be respected equally based on their race and ethnicity

I believe blm/ white privilege was a part of a psychological operation if not that then just a total misunderstanding of history, or trying to live up to some kind of a moral standard that makes no sense. The whole idea being that we should feel bad for a Black people that Black people should feel bad for themselves. White people should feel bad for themselves. Whites should feel bad for some idea that their ancestors owned slaves when many of them actually didn’t own slaves, and in fact, every white person has an ancestor that was a slave.

It all comes down to the first place one cannot criticize Americans of history simply for owning slaves. Because that is ignorant of history this was a common practice of the time all over the world. Now, on the other hand when you look at the Nazi holocaust that was not a common practice in the 1940s, the attempted elimination of all Jews of the world only stopped by the Brave Soviets, Americans, Chinese, British and other allies.

As to your other point about so-called traitors of the confederacy. Again, the undeniable fact is that Civil War occurred in many countries throughout history. And the confederates were fighting for causes that were accepted all over the world. They were not uniquely evil. It doesn’t make sense to call them traitors as it does for example with somebody like Benedict Arnold, who actually stood for a foreign country the British Empire. The US Civil War was what it was a Civil War. It was not a war between Americans and a foreign element.

The US Civil War saw brother fight brother and father fight son. Many wonderful honorable people on both sides.

These were from both sides men of Christian dignity and honor. And it’s important for the country to have respect for both sides. there’s plenty of examples all over the world where certain civil wars are viewed from the perspective of trying to understand and respect both sides. Neither the confederate side nor the union side were uniquely evil. Neither side was engaging in some kind of unacceptable practice for the times morally speaking.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back