Noah's Ark got wet

You should read your link before posting. The rain damage was a road to the ark.

:113:

Or at very least, look at the pictures:

upload_2019-5-25_12-46-31.png

Noah's Ark attraction is damaged by RAIN - but insurers refuse to cover the $1million repair bill | Daily Mail Online

This is an ark! Arks are impervious to water and being religious in nature are protected by the almighty.

So what the hell is going on? Not enough thoughts and prayers? Perhaps an executive order by President Brokeahontas or at least some laying on of hands would rectify things. Bigly!
You should read your link before posting. The rain damage was a road to the ark.

Gawd leftists are fckn stupid.

Noah's Ark attraction is damaged by RAIN - but insurers refuse to cover the $1million repair bill | Daily Mail Online

This is an ark! Arks are impervious to water and being religious in nature are protected by the almighty.

So what the hell is going on? Not enough thoughts and prayers? Perhaps an executive order by President Brokeahontas or at least some laying on of hands would rectify things. Bigly!
The original Ark was built by man to last for at least 40 days and 40 nights.
How long did you expect this one to last????
Bro, there has never been an "ark". Two of every animal on earth? Come on man.

Bro, there has never been an "ark". Two of every animal on earth? Come on man.
If you say so.
You must be one of those people that only believe what you can see.
Okay, I'll bite......how can you believe in air.....you can't see it.....it must not exist.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but was the damaged property made the same way that the original boat was as far as its size and the kind of material that it was made from in the first place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wonder how much longer the original boat went for after the 40 day rain happened. The boat that's been damaged I believe was put together three years ago.
JO have you always been an ignorant POS or is this something new youre trying???
:anj_stfu:
no
Then pick on someone yer own size.
Thank you for your defense. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!!

Holly

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but was the damaged property made the same way that the original boat was as far as its size and the kind of material that it was made from in the first place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wonder how much longer the original boat went for after the 40 day rain happened. The boat that's been damaged I believe was put together three years ago.
JO have you always been an ignorant POS or is this something new youre trying???
Actually this is how I have always been pretty much.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Speaking of POS's as you call me here, if you are doing a "I have to go now!" dance, please find another yard to do your urinating and other business in. The mess left behind by those that I unfortunately share my DNA with is already more than enough...but if you can't get to another space, the least that you can do is get up off your butt when you are done doing your business and clean up the mess that you make.

It's an ATTRACTION, moron. Not an ark.

I always wondered why it wasn't built in ARKansas!

Yeah, my Volvo was built by man to last at least 40 days and 40 nights, too. It’s now 28 years old and still running fantastic. What’s your point?

It's an ATTRACTION, moron. Not an ark.
Yes, in a Red, Right-to-Work state. I’d be surprised if there wasn’t shoddy construction.

For someone always bringing up the bible and the lord, you sure are nasty and judgmental. No, I doubt if you read it much. You're more a pretend christian like trump.

Yeah, my Volvo was built by man to last at least 40 days and 40 nights, too. It’s now 28 years old and still running fantastic. What’s your point?
Your Volvo was built to last more than that.....and you can put your Volvo in a garage if you want to protect it.

But my point was that the you claim that because the Ark is of a religious nature it must be perfect, and we all know nothing we build is perfect.

Your Volvo was built to last more than that.....and you can put your Volvo in a garage if you want to protect it.

But my point was that the you claim that because the Ark is of a religious nature it must be perfect, and we all know nothing we build is perfect.

Apparently most of you did not read the article. The story is about a ROAD!

For someone always bringing up the bible and the lord, you sure are nasty and judgmental. No, I doubt if you read it much. You're more a pretend christian like trump.

Yeah moron ....I'm not the one who fcked up on the thread. Now sit down and cease pretending you know shit, cuck

This was a replica of an Ark, not the Ark of Noah itself.

They should have build it using more waterproof materials.

This was a replica of an Ark, not the Ark of Noah itself.

They should have build it using more waterproof materials.

You didn't read the article either, did you?

Forum List

Back