Noam Chomsky: Israeli Apartheid ‘Much Worse’ Than South Africa

So you're saying the Palestinian's were responsible for Israel's trade with apartheid South Africa?
No. I'm saying that the Pali's are a retrograde collection of beggars and squatters who represent the greatest fraud in history.
You are an Idiot,Palestinians one of the most educated and one of the highest matriculation rates to enter University in the world per head of population.

Some how your Zionist Hate has imbued you completely,you are retrograde,inept and your mind Beggars Belief......Keep Squatting on Palestinian Land....You will in the end fail on your Judgement Day and be cast asunder

H.I.M.theliq
Putting aside the 'Zionist position' I would be interested to know how come that nobody bother to verify the claim of Chomsky and others.

The mindless leftist drones lining up to suckle at his dusty teats don't need or want to know if what they are swallowing is true or not.
Can you provide an unbiased link to one of Professor Chomsky's lies?
I honestly didn't realize that there were any Chomsky groupies still left.

Chomsky was once, a long time ago, one of the darlings of the self hating left and the islamist block. He is totally predictable in his ideology of self-hate and will perform all manner of mental gymnastics to find common cause with those who share that ideology

Humorous and sad how anyone would try to impune Noam Chomsky's credentials. He is beyond reproach but angries don't need a reason.

He is beyond reproach....

...is how hero-worshippers always want to think. Once the ego attached to a weak mind bends over to welcome in a 'hero' all thinking (such as it ever was) ceases. As a consequence, we end up with the villainy of FDR, the arrogant incompetence of obama, and clowns like Trump. Guess where you fit in...

Since there is no apartheid in Israel how does it makes Chomsky look given this false equivalence?
Then why is it, Jews from all over the world can come to live in Israel, but an Arab-Israeli citizen, can't bring his wife to live with him from the West Bank?
1.They can ('Family Reunion') permit.
2.Does that define apartheid?
3.If so would that be "much worse" than the apartheid of SA?
Permits can be revoked...Be honest you discriminate against non-Jews, your Jewish Zealots burn Christian Churches and commit all kinds of crimes quoting Jewish Scripture and the Talmud...

No. I'm saying that the Pali's are a retrograde collection of beggars and squatters who represent the greatest fraud in history.
You are an Idiot,Palestinians one of the most educated and one of the highest matriculation rates to enter University in the world per head of population.

Some how your Zionist Hate has imbued you completely,you are retrograde,inept and your mind Beggars Belief......Keep Squatting on Palestinian Land....You will in the end fail on your Judgement Day and be cast asunder

H.I.M.theliq
Putting aside the 'Zionist position' I would be interested to know how come that nobody bother to verify the claim of Chomsky and others.

The mindless leftist drones lining up to suckle at his dusty teats don't need or want to know if what they are swallowing is true or not.

Chomsky was once, a long time ago, one of the darlings of the self hating left and the islamist block. He is totally predictable in his ideology of self-hate and will perform all manner of mental gymnastics to find common cause with those who share that ideology
Honestly, I think people like you are way more self-hating because there is no mistaking the hate you have for smart Jews and everybody else.

Could you explain to me what a self-hating Jew is and why you're (hope my contraction is right?) not?

H.I.M.theliq

Honestly, I think people like you are way more self-hating because there is no mistaking the hate you have for smart Jews and everybody else.

Could you explain to me what a self-hating Jew is and why you're (hope my contraction is right?) not?
Nothing in the above speaks to your worshipping at the altar of Chomsky.

I don't worship anything with the exception of my children...Professor Chomsky needs no help from little me or you. You keep Posting Hollow Nonsense and demean real answers and spout hate...

I don't worship anything with the exception of my children...Professor Chomsky needs no help from little me or you. You keep Posting Hollow Nonsense and demean real answers and spout hate...
Deriding Chomsky as a now irrelevant - eternally hapless loon is just facing reality. If you wish to prostrate yourself at the altar of the silly, be my guest.

...Be honest you discriminate against non-Jews, your Jewish Zealots burn Christian Churches and commit all kinds of crimes quoting Jewish Scripture and the Talmud...

And here we see what this thread was always really about - dimwit's antisemitism.

Wrong as I try and provide links to unbiased and non partisan sources, It is t=you that touts only islamonazi sources for your links.
Nobody is this out there, unless they're being paid to be that way.

You are the one being paid not me, I have done the research with an open mind and found islam to be untrustworthy, violent, aggressive, self centred, grasping, two faced, thieving liars. You are defending the mass murder of children and unarmed innocents in your quest of the destruction and genocide of the Jews.

Since there is no apartheid in Israel how does it makes Chomsky look given this false equivalence?
Then why is it, Jews from all over the world can come to live in Israel, but an Arab-Israeli citizen, can't bring his wife to live with him from the West Bank?
Permits can be revoked...Be honest you discriminate against non-Jews, your Jewish Zealots burn Christian Churches and commit all kinds of crimes quoting Jewish Scripture and the Talmud...

Does your nation allow just anyone to enter and live there as a citizen, or does it employ immigration controls that mean undesirables, terrorists, violent criminals and mass murderers are not allowed to enter ?

Still doesn't qualify for apartheid, next.
Israeli Arab, formerly from West Bank, confesses to Wednesday’s Tel Aviv bus bombing

...Be honest you discriminate against non-Jews, your Jewish Zealots burn Christian Churches and commit all kinds of crimes quoting Jewish Scripture and the Talmud...

And here we see what this thread was always really about - dimwit's antisemitism.

Its really about sick people like you who expound hate and violence to keep stolen land. Curious are you a Japanese militant like a Kamikaze Ukulele?

Israel has failed to reform Jewish radicals, critics charge
SHIR HADASH OUTPOST, West Bank (AP) — The Israeli government initiative has a soothing biblical name, the Hebrew Shepherd, and a serious aim: to keep ultranationalist Jewish settler youths from turning to violence and attacking Palestinians and their property.

But the program — which included plans for a summer camp and carpentry courses to keep the kids out of trouble — has foundered. Many settler youths have refused to cooperate after rumors spread that Israel's domestic security agency, Shin Bet, which snoops on Jewish extremists, was involved.

Deriding Chomsky as a now irrelevant - eternally hapless loon is just facing reality. If you wish to prostrate yourself at the altar of the silly, be my guest.
He is one of the most quoted scholars alive even to this date while you spout hollow insults hollie.

...He is one of the most quoted scholars alive even to this date while you spout hollow insults hollie.
He is a traitor to his God and his Religion (Judaism) and a traitor to his country (the United States), and an anarchist, and scum.

He is one of the most quoted scholars alive even to this date while you spout hollow insults hollie.
Aside from your pointless name-calling, your worship of an irrelevant loon does nothing to support your "most quoted scholar" nonsense. You can find "quotes" from many self-loathing Marxists and otherwise self-promoters. It gets them noticed and sometimes gets them their 15 minutes of fame. Chomsky was just a darling of people like you for his anti-Israeli antics. He appealed to the rabid Jooooooo haters.

Forum List

Back