Non-Christians and even some Christians have called me "hateful" for what I believe (know)

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
Oh well, Jesus said there'd be days like this

I'll bet when He was chasing the money changers out of the temple, He was seen as being "hateful"

No, I'm not comparing myself to Jesus, per se... although Jesus did identify with His followers so strongly that He said

Whatever you do to them, you do to HIM (so there's that)

Mt 25:31-46

I'll bet when He was chasing the money changers out of the temple, He was seen as being "hateful"

No, I'm not comparing myself to Jesus, per se... although Jesus did identify with His followers so strongly that He said

I think there's an underlying reason for your behaviour and it's not the fault of the Catholic church. I think it's now time for your fellow Christians to either condemn it or approve of it. Especially Concerned A., who comes off as just meanspirited!

• Banned
I think there's an underlying reason for your behaviour and it's not the fault of the Catholic church. I think it's now time for your fellow Christians to either condemn it or approve of it. Especially Concerned A., who comes off as just meanspirited!
what the...?

don't get that last part.. .Oh well, it's just Donald H

What do you believe/know?

• Banned
who might the lovely Concerned A be??

hmmmm...

:45:

quite a bit. I don't have all day or all week or whatever, though... Maybe you could read some of my threads here...
Well you started the thread that non christians have called you hateful for what you believe.

Chances are you don't know it. If it were a fact they wouldn't be arguing with you. Like for example you don't KNOW there is a god. You think there is. You may even claim to have spoken to him. But that just makes you an idiot.

One thing that I have learned in this life is that someone is going to be ticked off when they learn about your favorite things and people and the people and things that you recent as well.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back