🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Noooow, heeear this. Baltimore Mayor Bans Travel To NC And Mississippi Over Religious Freedom Laws

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake sent a letter to city officials announcing she banned official travel to Mississippi and North Carolina because of their new “religious freedom” laws.

Rawlings-Blake sent the letter Tuesday, which says she will not authorize any official city travel to the states “while the current discriminatory situation exists,” The Baltimore Sun reports. She joins the mayors of San Francisco, New York City and Seattle, who have already banned official travel to North Carolina.

“I am hopeful that our efforts, combined with those of so many other progressive governments and companies, will push North Carolina and Mississippi to make the changes necessary to respect all citizens,” Rawlings-Blake wrote.

1462970527602.jpg

Read more: Baltimore Mayor Bans Travel To NC And Mississippi Over Religious Freedom Laws

They, they can do this?

LOL at the left and how they find new and creative ways to prove us right about them, along with giving us a reason on a daily basis to hate them more than we had.

Can, can the Baltimore Ravens travel to Charlotte to play the Carolina Panthers?

LOL!!!!!

Dear Lord, help me. I hate all of them so much.

Last edited:
If a state wants to turn itself into a KKK stronghold then they get what they get don't they. No whining, you vote for crap you get to eat the crap.

If a state wants to turn itself into a KKK stronghold then they get what they get don't they. No whining, you vote for crap you get to eat the crap.
You are funny. The funny thing about you is how smart you think you are.

Awwwww, what's the matter? Are you pissed that there is no such thing as a transgender?

Ahhhh, but you bring up the old "kkk" card. You are totally worthless.

Have you ever in your pathetic life ever had anything original to say, or is everything you say nothing but left wing cliches?

You don't have to answer that. Everyone knows.

Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake sent a letter to city officials announcing she banned official travel to Mississippi and North Carolina because of their new “religious freedom” laws.

Rawlings-Blake sent the letter Tuesday, which says she will not authorize any official city travel to the states “while the current discriminatory situation exists,” The Baltimore Sun reports. She joins the mayors of San Francisco, New York City and Seattle, who have already banned official travel to North Carolina.

“I am hopeful that our efforts, combined with those of so many other progressive governments and companies, will push North Carolina and Mississippi to make the changes necessary to respect all citizens,” Rawlings-Blake wrote.

1462970527602.jpg

Read more: Baltimore Mayor Bans Travel To NC And Mississippi Over Religious Freedom Laws

They, they can do this?

LOL at the left and how they find new and creative ways to prove us right about them, along with giving us a reason on a daily basis to hate them more than we had.

Can, can the Baltimore Ravens travel to Charlotte to play the Carolina Panthers?

LOL!!!!!

after the first attempt to enforce this clear tyranny, she should be pulled from her office, taken to the center of town and executed.

tyrants should die screaming, begging for theirs lives screaming how sorry they are.

The Baltimore Mayor trying to control people by banning travel to NC?! Not content with not liking their law personally, giving their opinion, and hoping others feel the same, liberals all across the country are turning into 'Obama Mini-me's.

Yes, trapped inside every liberal is a little dictator fighting to come out and force their will upon others... lol

So much is being exposed about liberals this year...none of it good.

1462970527602.jpg

They, they can do this?

LOL!!!!!

Why are you so filled with hatred?

You post crap. It's all you do apparently. The KKK because they don't want dicks in the ladies' room?

This is how retarded liberals are these days.

What a stupid liberal ****. Why are so many killing America at her core. I just don't get it

-Geaux

I don't care what you 'identify' with. Like the lady arrested saying she was a bike so she could avoid paying bus fair and ride the bike rack.

Where does it end?

-Geaux

Big deal, who in their right mind would want anybody from the completely corrupt and inept City Government of Baltimore visiting their state on official business? After all these are the chumps that allowed large swaths of their own city to be destroyed by it's own citizens.

Religious freedom laws?

More like pointless regulations intending to cause political sh$$storms!!

Look, I agree with the NC law, but did they really need to pass it? Did NC have a problem of people going into the wrong restroom.

Now Fl may have that problem, but not NC

She's banning official city biz to NC. Not banning All travel ! You really think she's forbidding everyone from going to NC!?

Lots of places have done this. Cities and states I think .

What does the KKK have to do with transgender? Are you one of those tools that think it's a race? Some of you loons are under the impression Islam is a race too LOL

NC objects to ridiculous and needless bathroom laws that alow perverts.access to whichever bathroom they're most likely to access kids in. The ridiculous law is the.one that attempts to force perversion. Not the one that says fuck you.

Forum List

Back