🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Noooow, heeear this. Baltimore Mayor Bans Travel To NC And Mississippi Over Religious Freedom Laws

If a state wants to turn itself into a KKK stronghold then they get what they get don't they. No whining, you vote for crap you get to eat the crap.

What does the KKK have to do with transgender? Are you one of those tools that think it's a race? Some of you loons are under the impression Islam is a race too LOL
LOL, apparently you didn't get the memo; with the left EVERYTHING contains a racial component. :D

If a state wants to turn itself into a KKK stronghold then they get what they get don't they. No whining, you vote for crap you get to eat the crap.

What does the KKK have to do with transgender? Are you one of those tools that think it's a race? Some of you loons are under the impression Islam is a race too LOL
LOL, apparently you didn't get the memo; with the left EVERYTHING contains a racial component. :D

LOL Racist, bigot, homophobic, xenophobe etc...all tools of the trade for the left loons

Can, can the Baltimore Ravens travel to Charlotte to play the Carolina Panthers?
Of course they can, can. They are a privately owned organization, not owned by the city, you fucking retard.

Dear Lord, help me. I hate all of them so much.
I'm sure like SluttyIdioticLoser, you also consider yourself a fine christian, even though the two of you spew your vile hatred all day long, anonymously of course. The both of you smelly turds are hypocrites.

Sure... why not?... inner-city Baltimore is already a Third-World Shit-Hole... what matter than they allow Aqua-Lung into bathrooms, Eyeing Little Girls, With Bad Intent?

Voters there need to (metaphorically) bitch-slap The Bitch upside her head.

Hopefully South Carolina will do the same. Keep all of you dumb fucking Yankees out of here.

No SassygunSlinger, people are not comparing religion to race, sexual orientation to race, gender identity to race. What is compared and comparable are the bigots that target those groups, they're all exactly the same.

No SassygunSlinger, people are not comparing religion to race, sexual orientation to race, gender identity to race. What is compared and comparable are the bigots that target those groups, they're all exactly the same.
What about the bigots that attack the bigots? Arent they same?
Everyone is a bigot in some way. Grow the fuck up

Or in your case, they are one and the same.

Pretty much true, the only exception is that the bigots of the left are quite a bit more histrionic and patronizing in their bigotry than the bigots of the right. :cool:

Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake sent a letter to city officials announcing she banned official travel to Mississippi and North Carolina because of their new “religious freedom” laws.

Rawlings-Blake sent the letter Tuesday, which says she will not authorize any official city travel to the states “while the current discriminatory situation exists,” The Baltimore Sun reports. She joins the mayors of San Francisco, New York City and Seattle, who have already banned official travel to North Carolina.

“I am hopeful that our efforts, combined with those of so many other progressive governments and companies, will push North Carolina and Mississippi to make the changes necessary to respect all citizens,” Rawlings-Blake wrote.

1462970527602.jpg

Read more: Baltimore Mayor Bans Travel To NC And Mississippi Over Religious Freedom Laws

They, they can do this?

LOL at the left and how they find new and creative ways to prove us right about them, along with giving us a reason on a daily basis to hate them more than we had.

Can, can the Baltimore Ravens travel to Charlotte to play the Carolina Panthers?

LOL!!!!!

what kind of kooks does the left vote in these days

so I guess not. Selective outrage?

:lol: Right, I'm supposed to be outraged at some vague and unspecified 'bigot on the left'. How about some examples? Being intolerant of bigots is not the same as being racist, misogynist, transphobic or homophobic...but if you feel the need to play the victim, by all means go ahead.

:lol: Right, I'm supposed to be outraged at some vague and unspecified 'bigot on the left'. How about some examples? Being intolerant of bigots is not the same as being racist, misogynist, transphobic or homophobic...but if you feel the need to play the victim, by all means go ahead.
Being a bigot because you don't want your daughter sharing a locker room with a man?

Then you are fuckin retarded or don't even know what bigot is. Love to be the one to tell you but being bigoted against bigots is STILL bigotry. Because they just don't believe in what you do. People have opinions. Grow up and DEAL with it.

Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake sent a letter to city officials announcing she banned official travel to Mississippi and North Carolina because of their new “religious freedom” laws.

Rawlings-Blake sent the letter Tuesday, which says she will not authorize any official city travel to the states “while the current discriminatory situation exists,” The Baltimore Sun reports. She joins the mayors of San Francisco, New York City and Seattle, who have already banned official travel to North Carolina.

“I am hopeful that our efforts, combined with those of so many other progressive governments and companies, will push North Carolina and Mississippi to make the changes necessary to respect all citizens,” Rawlings-Blake wrote.

1462970527602.jpg

Read more: Baltimore Mayor Bans Travel To NC And Mississippi Over Religious Freedom Laws

They, they can do this?

LOL at the left and how they find new and creative ways to prove us right about them, along with giving us a reason on a daily basis to hate them more than we had.

LOL!!!!!

Give her room to destroy......

What the heck does Baltimore have except for slums, queers and welfare people?

Forum List

Back