Norse code: are white supremacists reading too much into The Northman?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
A rather depressing guide to the racist view of films. its a bit of an eye opener for me as I was unaware that there is a list of approved supremacist movies.

Astonished to see Tolkein on that list as LOTR is a clear example of different cultures working together to defeat evil. Much the same as the battle today to defeat racism.

As regards the Northmen ....irather think that Kirk Douglas had the last word on the Vikings nd hopefully he hasnt been adopted by the loony right.

A rather depressing guide to the racist view of films. its a bit of an eye opener for me as I was unaware that there is a list of approved supremacist movies.

Astonished to see Tolkein on that list as LOTR is a clear example of different cultures working together to defeat evil. Much the same as the battle today to defeat racism.

As regards the Northmen ....irather think that Kirk Douglas had the last word on the Vikings nd hopefully he hasnt been adopted by the loony right.

1650634900939.png

If your diversity was all inclusive you'd be trying to make friends with those Orcs, Goblins, and Trolls.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

This must be, Start a really dumb thread day Tammy

Even the sun is wacist with you

I don't get the ads for this movie....dark screaming....dark screaming...dark screaming...................that's it.

I try and avoid those who seek their identity by the movies and TV shows they watch. Movies are entertainment and a few are Art and some are propaganda but mostly they are entertainment to make money by doing research and find what an audience will respond to and pay money to see.

What?
Why the heck would you waste your time caring what these dumbasses think?

Racist Wokester Crybullies are reading too much into The Northman. To the rest of us, it's just a movie that is thankfully not yet another boring superhero or a remake of a better earlier version.

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back