North Korea Issues Racist Screed Against Obama; Libtards Confused on Who to Support!

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
North Korean screed against Obama illustrates ?race-based? worldview - The Washington Post

In a recently published and lengthy racist screed, North Korea calls President Obama a “clown,” a “dirty fellow” and somebody who “does not even have the basic appearances of a human being.”

Propriety has never been a part of North Korean rhetoric, but rarely has Pyongyang so ferociously — and personally — attacked a U.S. leader, in this case pulling language right out of the American 1850s. The attack seems unabashed, except for one thing: Unlike most articles published by the North’s state-run news agency, this one wasn’t translated into English.

“He is a crossbreed with unclear blood,” the North says.

And later: Obama “still has the figure of monkey while the human race has evolved through millions of years.”

“It would be perfect for Obama to live with a group of monkeys in the world’s largest African natural zoo and lick the bread crumbs thrown by spectators.”

The diatribe, published May 2 by the Korean Central News Agency, almost escaped foreign attention. But Josh Stanton, who blogs regularly about the North’s viciousness and rights violations, uncovered the Korean-only piece, as well as a separate, milder article that was translated into English and in which Obama was called a “wicked black monkey.”

Tank, was that really you?

In a recently published and lengthy racist screed, North Korea calls President Obama a “clown,” a “dirty fellow” and somebody who “does not even have the basic appearances of a human being.”

And later: Obama “still has the figure of monkey while the human race has evolved through millions of years.”

“It would be perfect for Obama to live with a group of monkeys in the world’s largest African natural zoo and lick the bread crumbs thrown by spectators.”

He's clearly gone haywire. Wonder how his chum Dennis Rodman will absorb all this?

How can you hear them with your head so far up your ass?

Ironic post is Ironic.

And your post is another example of stupid PC Nazis using humor to avoid the obvious idiocy of you being a libtard.

Way to go dumbass.

You fully agree with the North Korean assessment, Jimbo.

And North Korea has the type of government you'd like to see here.

Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing about North Korea is "Liberal".

In fact..it is the pinnacle of a Conservative type of government.

Dynastic rule steeped in Tradition with absolutely no Democracy. The only thing missing?

Is the religious element.

poor babies, heads are exploding all over the place with this one

but you should of seen it when Hugo Chavez called Bush a dog while on our home soil

they thought it was great, agreed whole heartily and had orgasms all at the same time

I feel nothing about this, Karma

but you should of seen it when Hugo Chavez called Bush a dog while on our home soil

they thought it was great, agreed whole heartily and had orgasms all at the same time

you must be really lonely.

Well, Staph, given your tongue, orgasms are probably something that no one else has bothered to give you:badgrin:

Short, fat, slant eyed pig fuckers should not be talking about inferiority issues..and what's up with that bad hair everyday look?

Last edited:
Short, fat, slant eyed pig fuckers should not be talking about inferiority issues..and what's up with that bad hair everyday look?

Fucking lol, didn't know you had the balls to call out the gook savages. Kudos.

Anyways, the gook and commie cards still don't add up to the value of the African American Card. When you add in being raised by a single mother card and progressive/shitlib icon card, forget about it, Obama wins.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see Jim Bowie has gone with the saying what "libtards" would do rather than the "wtf, me and North Korea say the same shit" angle.

North Korea apparently got their talking points from Ron Paul newsletters, Worldnetdaily, Alex Jones and Glenn Beck, because it all sounds exactly like that stuff.

Should Lil Kim Jr. be considered the new Republican frontrunner for 2016?

Ironic post is Ironic.

And your post is another example of stupid PC Nazis using humor to avoid the obvious idiocy of you being a libtard.

Way to go dumbass.

You fully agree with the North Korean assessment, Jimbo.

No, I clearly don't. Which proves yet again that you neither read what people post in response to you, n or do you engage in discussions here with any honesty or integrity.

You are a known liar and you affirm it with every post.

And North Korea has the type of government you'd like to see here.

Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing about North Korea is "Liberal".

In fact..it is the pinnacle of a Conservative type of government.

Dynastic rule steeped in Tradition with absolutely no Democracy. The only thing missing?

Is the religious element.

Lol, so this is your idea of what discussion is about; you lie, lie, lie and then get pats on the back from your fellow PC Nazis.

Same ole same ole.....

North Korea apparently got their talking points from Ron Paul newsletters, Worldnetdaily, Alex Jones and Glenn Beck, because it all sounds exactly like that stuff.

Should Lil Kim Jr. be considered the new Republican frontrunner for 2016?

Is that supposed to be funny?

Show me one conservative post or one of my posts that supports any such racism remotely like that.

It is apparent to most these days that you libtard Nazis use charges of racism to silence dissent and counter arguments.

You demean the word, turning it into a joke, a word that thousands of people bled and suffered to make a hideous thing, you now turn it into a meaningless emoticon.

Forum List

Back