North Korea Wants To Hit the U.S. With an Anthrax-Tipped Missile: Report

We Need another Shock and Awe times 5. Wipe the floor with those zipper heads

-Geaux

Seems to me that its only common sense to ASSUME that the norks will use any method they can develope for use to attack the USA and kill Americans EEFlegle . .
Seems to me that's just rightard paranoia and fear mongering.
----------------------------------- we will see , course with The Trump being CiC i think that i see by his actions that he agrees with me rather than than the naive trio of YOU hilary and 'mrobama' CNM .

Remember , The President Trump is my generation of American and we remember being Number 1 in all things . Its my belief that President Trump is more similar to the even older WW2 Generation rather than the naive millenial hiphop types like 'mrobama' , hilary and YOU CNM .

that would be a good way to get turned into nuclear glass

that would be a good way to get turned into nuclear glass
---------------------------------------------------- maybe with Trump as CiC but i'm not so sure with a wussy like hilary or mrobama . I think back to all the tears and whining and crying that are shed by lefty libs when they argue against the necessary 'nuking' of 'japan' or the firebombing of 'Dresden Germany' during ww2 JonB .

North Korea is trying to fit its missiles with anthrax

So now it's Anthrax---or maybe Sarin..or maybe..who knows?

"The North Korean regime has started tests with a view to loading intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) with anthrax, according to regional media reports.

Japanese newspaper Asahi Shimbun reported Tuesday that Pyongyang had undertaken heat and pressure resistance tests, citing an intelligence source in South Korea.

The spy source told the newspaper that Kim Jong Un’s regime is testing whether the biological agent can withstand temperatures of more than 7,000 degrees, the temperature that such a missile would face when coming back into the Earth’s atmosphere."
I don't think they want to do that.
They just can't get a nuke on their missiles....so they're talking about bio agents.
If they ever did something like that we would carpet bomb their asses.

Its my belief that President Trump is more similar to the even older WW2 Generation rather than the naive millenial hiphop types like 'mrobama' , hilary and YOU CNM .
Pretty chilling all right...

img_5374-d0254446b42568f4172a2e8570bf2b1ebf84494b-s1100-c15.jpg

North Korea is trying to fit its missiles with anthrax

So now it's Anthrax---or maybe Sarin..or maybe..who knows?

"The North Korean regime has started tests with a view to loading intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) with anthrax, according to regional media reports.

Japanese newspaper Asahi Shimbun reported Tuesday that Pyongyang had undertaken heat and pressure resistance tests, citing an intelligence source in South Korea.

The spy source told the newspaper that Kim Jong Un’s regime is testing whether the biological agent can withstand temperatures of more than 7,000 degrees, the temperature that such a missile would face when coming back into the Earth’s atmosphere."

Funny how we get all these reports about what North Korea wants to do, and then they never happen.

That because letsit idiots like the one using tin foil hats can't piece together that magial word called " BUILDIG UP TO THE WAR" and when and if it never happens it's because we were so gawd dam close to it we were lucky to talk ourselves and or the other Country from starting it.

Are you and tin foil hat really that fkn clueless and out of touch with reality? Yes you are.

So when cop outs use INFOWARS AS THEIR LAME EXCUSE TO DENY INFORMATION :

everyone of you dumb fks fail to go look at it, CLICK THE LINKS provided which shows where it came from rather than deny information how about you lunatics blame the original source .

Most OTHER SITES get their information FROM INFOWARS and WRITE their own bs on that' show gawd dam clueless half of you are.

THIS IS FROM INFOWARS

View attachment 167064

SAME gawd dam article , on the same gawd dam topic and I bet your bs source doesn't show this do they. oh no of course not.

View attachment 167065

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/NSS-Final-12-18-2017-0905.pdf

by the way NEWSWEEK HATES TRUMP, LIES and has been CAUGHT LYING........ they are another CNN

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/NSS-Final-12-18-2017-0905.pdf
Source of Newsweek article

North Korea said to be testing anthrax-tipped ballistic missiles:The Asahi Shimbun

The White House Report was referenced...so?

Yeah , so infowars doesn't MAKE UP their OWN BS unlike you bs source . Your shit is just thtat shit.
Uh..OK..the site that regularly references space aliens and ad hoc assassination conspiracies..is your standard for veracity and probity.

Really, Infowars...my-- you are sooooo lost.

iu

Time for you to get the Pussy
Is that one of Alex Jones's aliens?

iu
Grow up bitch

upload_2017-12-21_6-0-45.png

So when cop outs use INFOWARS AS THEIR LAME EXCUSE TO DENY INFORMATION :

everyone of you dumb fks fail to go look at it, CLICK THE LINKS provided which shows where it came from rather than deny information how about you lunatics blame the original source .

Most OTHER SITES get their information FROM INFOWARS and WRITE their own bs on that' show gawd dam clueless half of you are.

THIS IS FROM INFOWARS

View attachment 167064

SAME gawd dam article , on the same gawd dam topic and I bet your bs source doesn't show this do they. oh no of course not.

View attachment 167065

by the way NEWSWEEK HATES TRUMP, LIES and has been CAUGHT LYING........ they are another CNN

Source of Newsweek article

North Korea said to be testing anthrax-tipped ballistic missiles:The Asahi Shimbun

The White House Report was referenced...so?

Yeah , so infowars doesn't MAKE UP their OWN BS unlike you bs source . Your shit is just thtat shit.
Uh..OK..the site that regularly references space aliens and ad hoc assassination conspiracies..is your standard for veracity and probity.

Really, Infowars...my-- you are sooooo lost.

iu

Time for you to get the Pussy
Is that one of Alex Jones's aliens?

iu

REJECT ALERT :

upload_2017-12-21_6-2-18.png

US commandos train to capture North Korean nukes

does anyone else remember how Iraq was supposed to have all this scary stuff before we invaded them and it turns out they didn't?
The difference being, Iraq once did have "all that scary stuff" and was forced to abandon those programs. No such intervention has occured in North Korea.

We Need another Shock and Awe times 5. Wipe the floor with those zipper heads

-Geaux

Awesome, let's get all the right wingers to fight this one instead of some poor kids trying to get a college scholarship that never happens.

Americans continue with their well known incapacity to recognize their previous errors, accept the consequences and find genuine alternatives.

Even if as much as a roll of toilet paper pops out of their warhead making it to the mainland, US nukes will be on their way to NK.

Forum List

Back