North Korea Wants To Hit the U.S. With an Anthrax-Tipped Missile: Report

calm down folks----Anthrax is treatable with antibiotics----it must be diagnosed IN TIME------there is even a vaccination to be used as a preventative. In case of such an attack------CAREFULLY FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS which will be issued via radio and possibly by loudspeakers mounted on truck----ETC ETC

Also the ANTHRAX vaccine was experimental that's one of the reason they think it was killing some ppl. or made them very sick.

Ahhh..the registered Idiot. Another cogent reply..full of wisdom and wit. I stand in awe.

Hopefully, if and when NK drops a missile..you'll get a first hand look--I'd love to hear your cleverness at that point...

You set the precedent with your OP, full of wisdom and insight: “or maybe Sarin...who knows?”
I know, I should have done an Alex Jones..and just made a bunch of shit up..for you to lap like it's cream. Indeed, who knows? It is a credible danger..and I presented it as such.

I guess that reasonable presentation has no place in your universe..just jerk that knee...and attack.

So when cop outs use INFOWARS AS THEIR LAME EXCUSE TO DENY INFORMATION :

everyone of you dumb fks fail to go look at it, CLICK THE LINKS provided which shows where it came from rather than deny information how about you lunatics blame the original source .

Most OTHER SITES get their information FROM INFOWARS and WRITE their own bs on that' show gawd dam clueless half of you are.

THIS IS FROM INFOWARS

View attachment 167064

SAME gawd dam article , on the same gawd dam topic and I bet your bs source doesn't show this do they. oh no of course not.

View attachment 167065

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/NSS-Final-12-18-2017-0905.pdf

by the way NEWSWEEK HATES TRUMP, LIES and has been CAUGHT LYING........ they are another CNN

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/NSS-Final-12-18-2017-0905.pdf
Source of Newsweek article

North Korea said to be testing anthrax-tipped ballistic missiles:The Asahi Shimbun

The White House Report was referenced...so?

Yeah , so infowars doesn't MAKE UP their OWN BS unlike you bs source . Your shit is just thtat shit.
Uh..OK..the site that regularly references space aliens and ad hoc assassination conspiracies..is your standard for veracity and probity.

Really, Infowars...my-- you are sooooo lost.

iu

You set the precedent with your OP, full of wisdom and insight: “or maybe Sarin...who knows?”
I know, I should have done an Alex Jones..and just made a bunch of shit up..for you to lap like it's cream. Indeed, who knows? It is a credible danger..and I presented it as such.

I guess that reasonable presentation has no place in your universe..just jerk that knee...and attack.

everyone of you dumb fks fail to go look at it, CLICK THE LINKS provided which shows where it came from rather than deny information how about you lunatics blame the original source .

Most OTHER SITES get their information FROM INFOWARS and WRITE their own bs on that' show gawd dam clueless half of you are.

THIS IS FROM INFOWARS

View attachment 167064

SAME gawd dam article , on the same gawd dam topic and I bet your bs source doesn't show this do they. oh no of course not.

View attachment 167065

by the way NEWSWEEK HATES TRUMP, LIES and has been CAUGHT LYING........ they are another CNN

North Korea said to be testing anthrax-tipped ballistic missiles:The Asahi Shimbun

Yeah , so infowars doesn't MAKE UP their OWN BS unlike you bs source . Your shit is just thtat shit.
Uh..OK..the site that regularly references space aliens and ad hoc assassination conspiracies..is your standard for veracity and probity.

iu
So NK's little man isn't testing anthrax missiles. That's one less thing to worry about.

THIS IS FROM INFOWARS

View attachment 167064

View attachment 167065

iu

Typical idiot, that's what he think of dumbasses like you .

Seems to me that its only common sense to ASSUME that the norks will use any method they can develope for use to attack the USA and kill Americans EEFlegle . .

calm down folks----Anthrax is treatable with antibiotics----it must be diagnosed IN TIME------there is even a vaccination to be used as a preventative. In case of such an attack------CAREFULLY FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS which will be issued via radio and possibly by loudspeakers mounted on truck----ETC ETC

the vaccines were killing soldiers, the Antrax also killed some of the soldiers..........................

the vaccines for anthrax is a project in progress-------GOD REST YE MERRY GENTLEMEN

THIS IS FROM INFOWARS

View attachment 167064

View attachment 167065

iu

Time for you to get the Pussy

upload_2017-12-20_19-0-18.png

THIS IS FROM INFOWARS

View attachment 167064

View attachment 167065

iu

Time for you to get the Pussy
Is that one of Alex Jones's aliens?

iu

North Korea is trying to fit its missiles with anthrax

So now it's Anthrax---or maybe Sarin..or maybe..who knows?

"The North Korean regime has started tests with a view to loading intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) with anthrax, according to regional media reports.

Japanese newspaper Asahi Shimbun reported Tuesday that Pyongyang had undertaken heat and pressure resistance tests, citing an intelligence source in South Korea.

The spy source told the newspaper that Kim Jong Un’s regime is testing whether the biological agent can withstand temperatures of more than 7,000 degrees, the temperature that such a missile would face when coming back into the Earth’s atmosphere."

Funny how we get all these reports about what North Korea wants to do, and then they never happen.

"The North Korean regime has started tests with a view to loading intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) with anthrax, according to regional media reports.

Japanese newspaper Asahi Shimbun reported Tuesday that Pyongyang had undertaken heat and pressure resistance tests, citing an intelligence source in South Korea.

The spy source told the newspaper that Kim Jong Un’s regime is testing whether the biological agent can withstand temperatures of more than 7,000 degrees, the temperature that such a missile would face when coming back into the Earth’s atmosphere."

Funny how we get all these reports about what North Korea wants to do, and then they never happen.
Past behavior is no predictor of future actions. After an attack is not the time to speculate. It would be better to be proactive, IMO.

Seems to me that its only common sense to ASSUME that the norks will use any method they can develope for use to attack the USA and kill Americans EEFlegle . .
Seems to me that's just rightard paranoia and fear mongering.

Past behavior is no predictor of future actions. After an attack is not the time to speculate. It would be better to be proactive, IMO.

It's not.

However when you see the same bullshit stirring up hatred and excuses for attacking time in and time out, you know where the problem lies, with the US.

Forum List

Back