NOT a good sign Hildebeast fans...CNN Poll : Pence Won VP Debate Even with 11% More Democrats Polled

well sub
Trump shows presidential judgement...Hillary does not.
Trumps judgement to rant on twitter about miss universe in the middle of the night is anything but presidential. It's petty and juvenile and displays how his ego only gets him into trouble
THAT is what MOST of the Trump supporters LOVE...He's REAL and we could care less what you subversives and NeverTrump Repubicks say!
Trumps attitude is very entertaining and I get plenty of laughs at his antics, but the fact that you think he is any more real and honest than the establishment robots is just false. He is a privileged billionaire who is used to getting what he wants. Half of what he says are lies and manipulation, look at a fact check of ANY of his speeches. When he gets his way he is your best friend and when he doesn't he takes you to court or bully's his opponents. He lacks class, discipline, humility, and character... all traits that are extremely important in a president and the person who will be representing our country IMO.

Well we all know, and even some of you fucking morons know but are unable to face reality, that the bitch is a liar, corrupt criminal. and a murderer.... She beats Trump in all those categories!
The ol pivot to Hillary. I take it that you accept my statement about Trumps dishonesty as true? Fine if you think the HRC is worse but that is another discussion
Trump was as honest as any big businesmsn...but whatever his dishonesty didn't affect us the way the bitches dishonesty hss...like having a nuke scientist killed in Iran because of her hacked emails

well sub
Trumps judgement to rant on twitter about miss universe in the middle of the night is anything but presidential. It's petty and juvenile and displays how his ego only gets him into trouble
THAT is what MOST of the Trump supporters LOVE...He's REAL and we could care less what you subversives and NeverTrump Repubicks say!
Trumps attitude is very entertaining and I get plenty of laughs at his antics, but the fact that you think he is any more real and honest than the establishment robots is just false. He is a privileged billionaire who is used to getting what he wants. Half of what he says are lies and manipulation, look at a fact check of ANY of his speeches. When he gets his way he is your best friend and when he doesn't he takes you to court or bully's his opponents. He lacks class, discipline, humility, and character... all traits that are extremely important in a president and the person who will be representing our country IMO.

Well we all know, and even some of you fucking morons know but are unable to face reality, that the bitch is a liar, corrupt criminal. and a murderer.... She beats Trump in all those categories!
The ol pivot to Hillary. I take it that you accept my statement about Trumps dishonesty as true? Fine if you think the HRC is worse but that is another discussion
Trump was as honest as any big businesmsn...but whatever his dishonesty didn't affect us the way the bitches dishonesty hss...like having a nuke scientist killed in Iran because of her hacked emails
Oh god, your one of those guys? No need to waste my time then

A CNN poll comprised of 472 registered voters believes Gov. Mike Pence won last night’s vice presidential debate.

A no-brainer, really.

Sen. Tim Kaine was disrespectful, erratic and rehearsed compared to the calm, eloquent and poised Pence.

What’s crazy though, is that the poll consisted of more Democrats than Republicans.

41% of people identified as Democrats, to 30% Republican.

Think about that.

From CNN:

Interviews with 472 registered voters who watched the vice presidential debate conducted by telephone (landline and cell) by ORC International on October 4, 2016. The margin of sampling error for results based on the total sample is plus or minus 4.5 percentage points.Survey respondents were first interviewed as part of a random national sample conducted September 28 – October 2, 2016.

In those interviews, respondents indicated they planned to watch tonight’s debate and were willing to be re-interviewed after the debate.

30% of the respondents who participated in tonight’s survey identified themselves as Republicans, 41% identified themselves as Democrats, and 29% identified themselves as Independents.

(Excerpt) Read more at youngcons.com ...

THE KARDBOARD KLOWN KAINE!!!!!
images.duckduckgo-64.jpg

Whoa...Latest Poll, Clinton up by 10 points over Trump

And a NON college LA poll has him up by 4+....think I'll go with the non biased one. and yours is an outliar...at best

And PPD has him up 1.8% this morning.

You'll go with any poll that says Trump is ahead.

d of 472 registered voters believes Gov. Mike Pence won last night’s vice presidential debate.

A no-brainer, really.

Sen. Tim Kaine was disrespectful, erratic and rehearsed compared to the calm, eloquent and poised Pence.

What’s crazy though, is that the poll consisted of more Democrats than Republicans.

Think about that.

From CNN:

Interviews with 472 registered voters who watched the vice presidential debate conducted by telephone (landline and cell) by ORC International on October 4, 2016. The margin of sampling error for results based on the total sample is plus or minus 4.5 percentage points.Survey respondents were first interviewed as part of a random national sample conducted September 28 – October 2, 2016.

In those interviews, respondents indicated they planned to watch tonight’s debate and were willing to be re-interviewed after the debate.

30% of the respondents who participated in tonight’s survey identified themselves as Republicans, 41% identified themselves as Democrats, and 29% identified themselves as Independents.

images.duckduckgo-64.jpg

Whoa...Latest Poll, Clinton up by 10 points over Trump[/QUOTE]

And a NON college LA poll has him up by 4+....think I'll go with the non biased one. and yours is an outliar...at best[/QUOTE]

He'll even UPI has him up 5% over the bitch in PA. a must win state for her![/QUOTE]
To the uninformed listener, Pense would be the winner. He was cool, calm & spoke clearly. Kaine was annoying with his interruptions. To the informed listener, Pense lost because of the gross lies & his inability to defend Trump. That was worse that Kaine's interruptions.

well sub

Turn off Rush & step away from the radio.

A CNN poll comprised of 472 registered voters believes Gov. Mike Pence won last night’s vice presidential debate.

A no-brainer, really.

Think about that.

From CNN:

images.duckduckgo-64.jpg
do you really think that a vice presidential debate will change anyones mind about who they support at the top of the ticket. You sound desperate!

well sub

Oh god, your one of those guys? No need to waste my time then

Loser!!!!

A no-brainer, really.

Think about that.

From CNN:

images.duckduckgo-64.jpg

And a NON college LA poll has him up by 4+....think I'll go with the non biased one. and yours is an outliar...at best

And PPD has him up 1.8% this morning.

You'll go with any poll that says Trump is ahead.

And you go with polls we've proven to be overweighted with Dimwitted voters!!!!

d of 472 registered voters believes Gov. Mike Pence won last night’s vice presidential debate.

A no-brainer, really.

Think about that.

From CNN:

images.duckduckgo-64.jpg

And a NON college LA poll has him up by 4+....think I'll go with the non biased one. and yours is an outliar...at best[/QUOTE]

He'll even UPI has him up 5% over the bitch in PA. a must win state for her![/QUOTE]
To the uninformed listener, Pense would be the winner. He was cool, calm & spoke clearly. Kaine was annoying with his interruptions. To the informed listener, Pense lost because of the gross lies & his inability to defend Trump. That was worse that Kaine's interruptions.[/QUOTE]

Talking about a liar, and subversive psycho!

well sub

Turn off Rush & step away from the radio.

A Maddow listener, how jocular!)

A no-brainer, really.

Think about that.

From CNN:

images.duckduckgo-64.jpg
do you really think that a vice presidential debate will change anyones mind about who they support at the top of the ticket. You sound desperate!
You fucker did when it was Jojo Biden!!!

Lucky for you you can't be embarrassed by your own stupidity:

"The USC Dornsife/L.A. Times Presidential Election "Daybreak" Poll asks more than 400 people each day about their voting intentions. The poll is part of the Understanding America Study (UAS) at the University of Southern California's Dornsife Center for Economic and Social Research."

The LA poll IS a college poll you fucktarded fuckdunce.

lol

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/#about

"The USC Dornsife/L.A. Times Presidential Election "Daybreak" Poll asks more than 400 people each day about their voting intentions. The poll is part of the Understanding America Study (UAS) at the University of Southern California's Dornsife Center for Economic and Social Research."

lol

So, I'm right and Trump is ahead by 4%...thanks for confirming it...lololol!

The Pence alleged debate "victory" was temporary at best. Once the fact checkers exposed his endless lies his so-called "victory" became pretty shallow.

The Pence alleged debate "victory" was temporary at best. Once the fact checkers exposed his endless lies his so-called "victory" became pretty shallow.
We've already proved that at least 3 fact checkers are in the liberals pocket...in other words, they twist their lies, just like the Hildebeast does....What difference does it make?....You subversives have been OUTED!

We've already proved that at least 3 fact checkers are in the liberals pocket...in other words, they twist their lies, just like the Hildebeast does....What difference does it make?....You subversives have been OUTED!
You may be able to pass that nonsense off in some rare cases, but not when the fact checkers provide video and audio recordings. In those case, all that is needed is a fact checker to point to and provide the evidence.

lol

Are you playing stupid to avoid embarrassment. The LA poll is a college poll.

[QUOTE="Vigilante, post: 15469089, member: 47870"

lol

Are you playing stupid to avoid embarrassment. The LA poll is a college poll.[/QUOTE]

But an unbiased one...thanks for asking, Antler head.

NOT a good sign Hildebeast fans...CNN Poll : Pence Won VP Debate Even with 11% More Democrats Polled

Until they started factchecking.

Forum List

Back