Not a good start.

Apparently the Trump team didn't know they needed to hire 4000 people. They thought the WH and Executive Branch staff stayed on.

Then the Chief of Staff?? Come on, Donald!! Priebus is a plant, a spy working for Congress to report on the President and manipulate the agenda, bend it to the will of congress. He knows nothing about policy, passing/negotiating legislation, national security… Priebus will be reporting daily on everything the President does. I would have bet Trump would see that coming a mile away and said no-f-ing-way.

And Steve Bannon as his closest advisor?!! WTF?!! I'm sickened by the fact that Trump used them (the alt right) to get votes in the election. The ends justify aligning with White Supremacists. But I would have bet that Trump kicked them to the curb when the smoke clears. And I guess I would have lost. WTF are his kids doing letting Bannon get so close to their father? A conspiracy nut. A promoter of White Supremacy.

And Trump wants Top Secret Clearance for his kids. I guess the stacks of notebooks of security briefings overwhelmed him and he needs someone he can trust to read them and tell him what they say.

Trump is in trouble, in over his head.

And why no blind trust? It's not the law, but it should be.

And the Trump transition team isn't returning calls from the CIA, the Pentagon, the NSA… All the liaisons are in place, waiting with briefings, but the Trump team doesn't have people in place to meet with them. No one knows.

We could be in big trouble. I'm trying to remain optimistic and give Trump a chance etc. But WTF?

Not a good start.....and it will be an even worse ending.

But you dumb Repug mother fuckers didn't learn after 8 years of Bush, and you won't learn now either.

What is it that we didn't learn?

1) That you Repug fascist mother fuckers start disastrous wars that get thousands of American soldiers killed - see Iraq.

2) That you incompetent Repug fucks can't even provide basic services to Americans after a natural disaster - see Hurricane Katrina

3) That Repugs like Bush appoint corrupt corporate cronies to our government to do the bidding of Big Oil, Big Coal, and Wall Street. See the EPA, Treasury Dept, and Dept of Interior during the Bush Administration.

4) That Republican Administrations lead to financial disaster -- see the economic meltdown of 2008.

I could go on, but I lost an unsophisticated, intellectually dishonest braindead racist goober piece of shit like you after #1. So I'll stop now.

You mean we didn't learn to swallow Dim lies and propaganda?

That's right. We didn't.

Apparently the Trump team didn't know they needed to hire 4000 people. They thought the WH and Executive Branch staff stayed on.

Then the Chief of Staff?? Come on, Donald!! Priebus is a plant, a spy working for Congress to report on the President and manipulate the agenda, bend it to the will of congress. He knows nothing about policy, passing/negotiating legislation, national security… Priebus will be reporting daily on everything the President does. I would have bet Trump would see that coming a mile away and said no-f-ing-way.

And Steve Bannon as his closest advisor?!! WTF?!! I'm sickened by the fact that Trump used them (the alt right) to get votes in the election. The ends justify aligning with White Supremacists. But I would have bet that Trump kicked them to the curb when the smoke clears. And I guess I would have lost. WTF are his kids doing letting Bannon get so close to their father? A conspiracy nut. A promoter of White Supremacy.

And Trump wants Top Secret Clearance for his kids. I guess the stacks of notebooks of security briefings overwhelmed him and he needs someone he can trust to read them and tell him what they say.

And the Trump transition team isn't returning calls from the CIA, the Pentagon, the NSA… All the liaisons are in place, waiting with briefings, but the Trump team doesn't have people in place to meet with them. No one knows.

We could be in big trouble. I'm trying to remain optimistic and give Trump a chance etc. But WTF?

But you dumb Repug mother fuckers didn't learn after 8 years of Bush, and you won't learn now either.

1) That you Repug fascist mother fuckers start disastrous wars that get thousands of American soldiers killed - see Iraq.

2) That you incompetent Repug fucks can't even provide basic services to Americans after a natural disaster - see Hurricane Katrina

3) That Repugs like Bush appoint corrupt corporate cronies to our government to do the bidding of Big Oil, Big Coal, and Wall Street. See the EPA, Treasury Dept, and Dept of Interior during the Bush Administration.

4) That Republican Administrations lead to financial disaster -- see the economic meltdown of 2008.

I could go on, but I lost an unsophisticated, intellectually dishonest braindead racist goober piece of shit like you after #1. So I'll stop now.

Uh, the democrats had the house and senate for two years before the meltdown.

But, there is no doubt Bush was a disaster.

As to the rest of your post....I showed points one and two to someone who indicated the author was a neanderthal.

So much for unsophisticated, braindead types.

Keep it up. We'll all feel sad when your impending stroke finally arrives. There is no board clown to take your place.

You mean we didn't learn to swallow Dim lies and propaganda?

That's right. We didn't.

That's right, dumb fuck. Bush bears absolutely no responsibility for the death of over 4,000 American soldiers. Even your hero Trump blames Bush for the Iraq War.

Like I said before....you're nothing more than an unsophisticated, ignorant, dishonest racist goober. You NEVER have anything substantial to say because you simply suck at this shit. Fucking lightweight retard.

As to the rest of your post....I showed points one and two to someone who indicated the author was a neanderthal.

Keep it up. We'll all feel sad when your impending stroke finally arrives. There is no board clown to take your place.

Bush was Commander in Chief and deserves the vast majority of blame for the debacle in Iraq. End of story. And you can't refute my other points because you ain't got the intellectual guns or the facts on your side, poseur.

Every Repug racist asshole on this board is more of a clown than I'll ever be. It's interesting how you waste your time attacking me instead of these Repug racists. It simply shows that you are a much bigger clown than I am. At least I'm honest about how much I hate you fascist Repug assholes, while you continue your lame-ass and intellectually dishonest moral equivocations and rationalizations.

Last edited:

Bush was Commander in Chief and deserves the vast majority of blame for the debacle in Iraq. End of story. And you can't refute my other points because you ain't got the intellectual guns or the facts on your side, poseur.

Every Repug racist asshole on this board is more of a clown than I'll ever be. It's interesting how you waste your time attacking me instead of these Repug racists. It simply shows that you are a much bigger clown than I am. At least I'm honest about how much I hate your fascist Repug assholes, while you continue your lame-ass and intellectually dishonest moral equivocations and rationalizations.

Yes, your namecalling and moral arrogance is fun to read.

You are typical of the left wingers who something think they "deserved" Hillary in the WH.

Sorry suckier.

I thought they both sucked.

But watching you lose it has been a lot of fun.

Every Repug racist asshole on this board is more of a clown than I'll ever be. It's interesting how you waste your time attacking me instead of these Repug racists. It simply shows that you are a much bigger clown than I am. At least I'm honest about how much I hate your fascist Repug assholes, while you continue your lame-ass and intellectually dishonest moral equivocations and rationalizations.

You are typical of the left wingers who something think they "deserved" Hillary in the WH.

Sorry suckier.

It's fun for you to read....much more entertaining for me to write it. I have no problem entertaining your sorry poseur ass while I insult you and all the worthless racist Trumpkins goobers that you morally equivocate for and defend.

Sorry suckier.

It's fun for you to read....much more entertaining for me to write it. I have no problem entertaining your sorry poseur ass while I insult you and all the worthless racist Trumpkins goobers that you morally equivocate for and defend.

I can't imagine the glee you feel in revealing to us what a moronic, intolerant bigot you are.

Sorry suckier.

I can't imagine the glee you feel in revealing to us what a moronic, intolerant bigot you are.

You admitted that Bush was a total disaster, yet you can't explain why these unsophisticated Trumpkin goobers elected another Repug to the White House who definitely has the potential to be worse than Bush.

Could it be these Trumpkins are simply racists? YEP!!

It's only a question of time before Trump discloses classified information in one of his tirades on twitter or an interview. Once he gets pissed, his mouth goes one way and his brain goes the other.

It took Reagan 5 weeks before announcing his first cabinet pick. It took Chimpy 3 weeks before he announced his first cabinet pick. You all act like Trump is somehow behind the ball 8 days after the election because of your native dishonesty.

Stop lying, Safety Pins!

Winning the freaking election was the best start in modern history for republicans. When did anyone micromanage Bill Clinton's appointments including his complete ass hole A.G. who never won a freaking case and who authorized military tanks and poison gas to incinerate 80 men women and children? I don't recall a single discussion of Barry Hussein's pending cabinet a week after the election. What is this "start" business?

Sorry suckier.

You admitted that Bush was a total disaster, yet you can't explain why these unsophisticated Trumpkin goobers elected another Repug to the White House who definitely has the potential to be worse than Bush.

Could it be these Trumpkins are simply racists? YEP!!

It could be (and is) 100 different things.

The idea that 60 milliion people voted for Trump for the same reason is simply stupid.

Worse than Bush ? How. Few people (except Obama) are that pathetic.

Bush and Trump are light years apart.

Bush never besmirched women the way Trump did.

Trump is a lot more savy than Bush.

It's only a question of time before Trump discloses classified information in one of his tirades on twitter or an interview. Once he gets pissed, his mouth goes one way and his brain goes the other.

How's the butthurt ?

Forum List

Back