Not Biden: It's Democrat Policy

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
  • Persuasive article from Gatestone ......but this is no change from Hussein Obama's insistence on the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism being guaranteed nuclear weapons.​

• "Biden Is No Friend of Israel

• The real crime, one that represents a serious breach of the long-standing intelligence-sharing arrangements between the US and Israel, is that one of President Joe Biden's senior officials has been willing to betray the trust of such a close ally.
  • At a time when tensions are already running high between Iran and the West over the stalled nuclear talks, there are quite justifiable concerns in Israel that the leak will prompt Iran to exact revenge by attacking Israeli targets, even if it later transpires that Israel was not responsible for the assassination.
  • The timing of the leak also indicates an underlying willingness on the part of the Biden administration to undermine Israel when, in public, the White House is seeking to portray itself as an ally of Israel, as indicated by its recent seeming decision not to remove the IRGC from the US list of designated terrorist organisations.
  • As for motivation, it is unclear if the leak was deliberate, to harm Israel, or from not fully appreciating the jeopardy it could potentially cause Israel, an act which would reflect the Biden administration's profound lack of understanding as to what is at stake with the entire Iran issue."
  • Biden Is No Friend of Israel

The Democrats want you to believe it is all Biden's fault.

Guess again:

1654271438752.png

Every Democrat must be removed.

1654273469282.png

Nothing better illustrates the Biden administration's deep-seated antipathy towards Israel than the leaking of highly classified material about the alleged role Israeli intelligence played in the assassination of a top-ranking Iranian terrorist, Colonel Sayad Khodayee, of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC). Pictured: General Hossein Salami, head of the IRGC, attends Khodayee's funeral in Tehran, on May 24, 2022. (Photo by Atta Kenare/AFP via Getty Images)

Democrats helping America's enemies, and hurting America's allies.

Regardless of what American or Americans are to blame, the situation that's being created should be discussed. Assume the D's are responsible due to them holding the presidency.

It has the effect of putting the Zionist cause in a difficult situation the need to attack Iran, or even just the perceived or manufactured need.

Does Iran have nuclear arms ambitions?

A Zionist state attack on Iran is going to provoke them into a devastating counter attack and that would almost certainly result in the use of nuclear weapons by the Zionist regime.

America has a great incentive to oppose Zionist ambitions, and Biden is most likely being advised on the best course of action.
He's almost certainly not capable of making important decisions by himself. That would be true for America's war against Russia too.

Nothing better illustrates the Biden administration's deep-seated antipathy towards Israel than the leaking of highly classified material about the alleged role Israeli intelligence played in the assassination of a top-ranking Iranian terrorist, Colonel Sayad Khodayee,

That speaks very loudly for America's position, which would be above Biden's pay grade to resist.
Doddering old fools don't make decisions for America that could lead to such disasterous consequences.

Regardless of what American or Americans are to blame, the situation that's being created should be discussed. Assume the D's are responsible due to them holding the presidency.

It has the effect of putting the Zionist cause in a difficult situation the need to attack Iran, or even just the perceived or manufactured need.

A Zionist state attack on Iran is going to provoke them into a devastating counter attack and that would almost certainly result in the use of nuclear weapons by the Zionist regime.

America has a great incentive to oppose Zionist ambitions, and Biden is most likely being advised on the best course of action.
He's almost certainly not capable of making important decisions by himself. That would be true for America's war against Russia too.

That speaks very loudly for America's position, which would be above Biden's pay grade to resist.
Doddering old fools don't make decisions for America that could lead to such disasterous consequences.

Aren't you the scum who has stated he favored genocide and censorship?

Slither out of here

Was the current administration's actions of restoring the sanctions waiver and undermining the Abrahamic Accords all part of stifling "Zionist ambitions"?

Thank you for making PChick's point about all Democrats.

Zionist?

Wow.
It's fair to separate the people of Israel and Jewish people from the Zionist faction that is the cause of all the trouble.
That's my attempt to be proactive against anti-semitism.

i've attempted to turn Chicy's hate rant into a worthwhile discussion but that's all I can do if her and her audience choose to behave like naughty children.

If that's the intent of this thread, I'll be out of here quicker than I came in.

It's fair to separate the people of Israel and Jewish people from the Zionist faction that is the cause of all the trouble.

i've attempted to turn Chicy's hate rant into a worthwhile discussion but that's all I can do if her and her audience choose to behave like naughty children.

If that's the intent of this thread, I'll be out of here quicker than I came in.
I see no hate rant, but why don't you outline and detail how Isreal, keeping nukes out of the hands of the Persians, is anything but sensible and a matter of self-interested defense.

And while you are at it, define what a Zionist is.

Was the current administration's actions of restoring the sanctions waiver and undermining the Abrahamic Accords all part of stifling "Zionist ambitions"?
US foreign policy on the Zionist regime is over the pay grade of Biden and his admin. It's being handled in a way that doesn't incriminate America unduly more than can be passed off as evenhanded.
The world's attention is becoming more actively involved with the Zionist's policy of apartheid.
Thank you for making PChick's point about all Democrats.
America's foreign policy has always been consistent regardless of what party initiates the next war.
To a Canadian or the rest of the world, there's no distinction on the domestic political part.

I see no hate rant, but why don't you outline and detail how Isreal, keeping nukes out of the hands of the Persians, is anything but sensible and a matter of self-interested defense.
Abiding by America's demands proved to be the wrong approach for Iraq and several other countries.
N.K. adopted the only safe approach.

Nobody has reached the conclusion that Iran is seeking nuclear weapons, but there future security depends heavily upon it.
Save me the trouble of having to post a link. If you have any ambition of taking part in a discussion, you'll do it yourself. And with that, you've been given your final warning that I don't play the spam games.

Abiding by America's demands proved to be the wrong approach for Iraq and several other countries.
N.K. adopted the only safe approach.

Nobody has reached the conclusion that Iran is seeking nuclear weapons, but there future security depends heavily upon it.

Save me the trouble of having to post a link. If you have any ambition of taking part in a discussion, you'll do it yourself. And with that, you've been given your final warning that I don't play the spam games.
This is why I am not going to take you seriously in this discussion.

Quite a few million people, and a few hundred organizations, have reached the conclusion that the Persians are seeking to develop or acquired a nuclear weapon ability. Simply because that does not fit in with the left-wing narrative does not debunk this.

I find the N.K. is wrong on every single thing they do, without exception.

You play the spam games always, you just don't like it when you can win.

Until Obama's power to make these decisions is removed from our government, Israel will effectively be considered an ENEMY of the U.S. and if they decide they must attack Iran to stop them from crossing the nuclear threshold, they have to factor in America as an enemy combatant.

I'll say it again... the Tan Messiah is EVIL. Things are all going his way today but smirk as he might, GOD IS NOT MOCKED and he will pay the price for his intentional actions toward the Jews of Israel.

As an aside, I consider myself a Zionist.

I've been to the Holy Land, and have seen first hand what these people have accomplished.

US foreign policy on the Zionist regime is over the pay grade of Biden and his admin. It's being handled in a way that doesn't incriminate America unduly more than can be passed off as evenhanded.
The world's attention is becoming more actively involved with the Zionist's policy of apartheid.

America's foreign policy has always been consistent regardless of what party initiates the next war.
To a Canadian or the rest of the world, there's no distinction on the domestic political part.
The Zionist policy of apartheid?

As an aside, I consider myself a Zionist.

I've been to the Holy Land, and have seen first hand what these people have accomplished.
Nice.

However, the Donald here is trying to make out that Zionism is wrong, and that is factually incorrect.

Redundancy is a waste of time. See Darkwind's post #9.

Until Obama's power to make these decisions is removed from our government, Israel will effectively be considered an ENEMY of the U.S. and if they decide they must attack Iran to stop them from crossing the nuclear threshold, they have to factor in America as an enemy combatant.

I'll say it again... the Tan Messiah is EVIL. Things are all going his way today but smirk as he might, GOD IS NOT MOCKED and he will pay the price for his intentional actions toward the Jews of Israel.

It is well beyond Hussein Obama

"Brezinski Calls for Obama to Shoot Down Israeli Jets; "A Liberty in Reverse"
Zbigniew Brzezinski suggests that Barack Obama do more than just refuse to support an Israeli strike on Iran's nuclear sites -- the American president must give the order to shoot down Israeli aircraft as they cross Iraqi airspace:
Brezinski Calls for Obama to Shoot Down Israeli Jets; "A Liberty in Reverse"

This is Democrat policy.

INteresting perspective you've added.
Childish and hateful.

Forum List

Back