Not ISIS- But Gun Control Obama said is His #1 Goal for Last Year

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
There you have it.

Form your own conclusions

-Geaux
----------------

President Obama hopes to make gun control the top issue of his final year in office, saying Americans aren’t more violent than other people but they “have more deadly weapons to act out their rage.”

In an interview published Tuesday in GQ magazine, Mr. Obama said easy access to guns is “the only variable” between the U.S. and other developed countries.

“The main thing that I’ve been trying to communicate over the last several of these horrific episodes is that, contrary to popular belief, Americans are not more violent than people in other developed countries,” Mr. Obama said. “But they have more deadly weapons to act out their rage.”

Obama says gun control to be top issue of final year - Washington Times

The 2nd Amendment is responsible for more American deaths than any terrorist organization.

The 2nd Amendment is responsible for more American deaths than any terrorist organization.

Far left policies are responsible for more American deaths than terrorism, that is why the far left loves ISIS..

There you have it.

-Geaux
----------------

President Obama hopes to make gun control the top issue of his final year in office, saying Americans aren’t more violent than other people but they “have more deadly weapons to act out their rage.”

In an interview published Tuesday in GQ magazine, Mr. Obama said easy access to guns is “the only variable” between the U.S. and other developed countries.

“The main thing that I’ve been trying to communicate over the last several of these horrific episodes is that, contrary to popular belief, Americans are not more violent than people in other developed countries,” Mr. Obama said. “But they have more deadly weapons to act out their rage.”

He cant have Americans killing all the muslim terrorist he imported.

Last edited:
There you have it.

-Geaux
----------------

He cant have Americans killing all the muslims terrorist he imported.

I'll never leave the house (except going to work) without my weapon. Odds are in my lifetime, a Muslim will force me to display the business end of my Kimber

-Geaux

There you have it.

-Geaux
----------------

I'll never leave the house (except going to work) without my weapon. Odds are in my lifetime, a Muslim will force me to display the business end of my Kimber

-Geaux

Terrorist wouldnt likely give you the opportunity to pull your weapon.
Thats what makes em so dangerous.
A pistol wont stop a bomb that you didnt even know was there.

In August of 2014, Hagel said

"'Get ready, ISIS beyond anything that we've seen"

The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant is “beyond anything that we’ve seen” and poses a greater terrorism threat than Al Qaeda, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said Thursday.

“ISIL is as sophisticated and well-funded as any group that we have seen,” Hagel said in a news conference one day after President Barack Obama lashed out at the militant Islamic group.

Read more: Hagel: ISIL 'beyond anything' yet

Then one month later, Obozo said this

Obama on ISIS in Syria: 'We don't have a strategy yet'

t's too soon to say what steps the United States will take against ISIS in Syria, President Barack Obama said Thursday.

"I don't want to put the cart before the horse," Obama told reporters during a White House news briefing. "We don't have a strategy yet."

Obama on ISIS in Syria: 'We don't have a strategy yet' - CNN.com

There you have it.

-Geaux
----------------

-Geaux

So, you think 100 plus people laying on the floor of a theater in Texas or Tennessee wouldn't have a weapon or two on them, and wouldn't use them?

I would...... and I would save one for myself in case they got to me first

-Geaux

There you have it.

-Geaux
----------------

-Geaux

True, a gun won't stop a bomb. I keep thinking about how the Paris attack involved some terrorists with guns, some with bombs. Someone with a gun who survives a bomb can still stop some bad guys. Maybe the Commander in Chief doesn't recognize we are in a war but many Americans do.

There you have it.

-Geaux
----------------

-Geaux

So, you think 100 plus people laying on the floor of a theater in Texas or Tennessee wouldn't have a weapon or two on them, and wouldn't use them?

-Geaux

Again..thats the problem.
Some mussy walks into a theater with a suicide vest and sets it off....you'd never see it coming.

There you have it.

-Geaux
----------------

-Geaux

-Geaux

Some mussy walks into a theater with a suicide vest and sets it off....you'd never see it coming.

But that was not the tactic in France at the movie house was it...

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

But that was not the tactic in France at the movie house was it...

-Geaux

As we've seen all over the world...they dont always announce there presence before blowing themselves up.
In fact it's a common tactic. Then of course when the police,fire and ambulances show up they set off the second bomb.

Forum List

Back