Not paying taxes for years but he will fix the taxes to hurt his bottom line to help you.

He's lying. As cons say here over and over "if he wants to pay higher taxes then why doesn't he write a check to the IRS?".

Trump is a con man in all things. He lies with every breath he takes but accuses others of lying with the same breath.

So he sounds normal? Just because you want something fixed, doesn't mean you aren't going to take advantage of it.
I want the tax code simplified. But am I going to turn down credits or deductions? Absolutely not.
Bernie wanted to tax the rich to death, and he got out of thousands in taxes because fo deductions. Does that make him a hypocrite? No.
Does it make you a partisan shithead? Yes.

So he sounds normal? Just because you want something fixed, doesn't mean you aren't going to take advantage of it.
I want the tax code simplified. But am I going to turn down credits or deductions? Absolutely not.
Bernie wanted to tax the rich to death, and he got out of thousands in taxes because fo deductions. Does that make him a hypocrite? No.

In other words, betray your principles to capitalize on easy greed.

I turned down government assistance when I desperately needed it to back up my moral principles (among other things). I did so that I may uphold others to the same moral standard.

One question: Why would he?

Isn't it obvious? He's been building up his whole life to do a complete 180. It's scheduled for next January, when he pledges to be the complete opposite of everything he's been for 70 years.

Matter of fact Rump and The Dalai Lama are entering the Personality Phase Reversal Machine that day ----

trump3_3.jpg
angrylama_2.jpg

May we live in interesting times.

he will fix the taxes to hurt his bottom line to help you.

Cutting taxes and simplifying the tax code will hurt his bottom line?

Why do you feel that?

Straw man argument. That is all you have.

You don't know that he did t pay taxes for years, and you assume incorrectly that the changes he might make cannot help his business and peopke at the same time.

Another in a long unbroken streak of fail threads by you. At least you are consistent.

Rump was in fact part of the petition to create that loophole for real estate in 1986 which he then milked with the whole Atlantic Shitty disaster. Bernie Sanders says he'll introduce legislation to close that motherfucker.
I bet that two faced hypocrite wont close the loopholes he takes though will he?

In other words, betray your principles to capitalize on easy greed.

I turned down government assistance when I desperately needed it to back up my moral principles (among other things). I did so that I may uphold others to the same moral standard.
Basically. 95% of us do it. Good for you being such a rarity :D

Attacking foreign trade agreements was a great start but Trump's tax reform message hasn't generated much excitement. Where I think he is really missing the boat is not attacking the Washington bureaucracy. If he would play on gut feelings that only pennies on the dollar get through towards their intended purposes I think he'd have another winning issue. He could easily contrast that with Hillary's desire for more money for this-and-that. Plus he's shown through his campaign how he's been able to get by on far less money.

Rump was in fact part of the petition to create that loophole for real estate in the '90s which he then milked with the whole Atlantic Shitty disaster. Bernie Sanders says he'll introduce legislation to close that motherfucker.

You find this "funny" TNH?

>> Over the weekend, the New York Times published pieces of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s 1995 state tax returns, which showed that Trump reported a $916 million loss.

Thanks to the efforts of the real estate industry in the 1990s, including Trump himself, a provision of the tax code allows those who own real estate investments to count such losses from pass-through businesses against any other income they make, thus potentially canceling it out and allowing them to avoid paying federal income tax on it. (Because Trump has refused to release his tax returns, it’s impossible to say for sure how he treated that loss on his federal income tax returns.)

Now Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) is vowing to crack down on the very provision that Trump may have exploited.

Earlier this week, Sanders promised to introduce legislation in the next session of Congress that would change a number of things in the tax code, including the exemption that the real estate industry carved out for itself from rules regarding passive losses.

Before Congress passed reform legislation in 1986, wealthy Americans in any industry could invest money in real estate partnerships and write off the losses on their personal tax returns to lower their tax obligations. Congress then cracked down on the practice and strictly limited the deductions such passive investors could use — but in the early 1990s, the real estate industry convinced lawmakers to allow it for “real estate professionals.”

That allows those in the real estate business to write off losses from basically any businesses they’re involved in to reduce income they may earn from other sources. Trump could have in theory used his $916 million loss to avoid paying any income taxes for 18 years.

Donald Trump has responded to the New York Times story by saying that it shows he knows the tax code and is therefore best suited to fix it. But he hasn’t put forward any proposals to address the parts of the code that he may have exploited. In fact, it’s possible that his tax package would give those who own real estate and other pass through businesses even bigger breaks.

Trump himself was one of the people who appeared before Congress in the 1990s to urge them to give the real estate industry a break. << --- Rump Says He'll Fix Tax Code But he Lobbied for the Loophole in the 1990s

It's like saying -- "Hm, I need somebody to guard the hen house at night --- I know! I'll hire the fox. Who knows hen house security better?"

americans need to stop looking for the 1%ers to come down from on high and solve their problems for them.

Straw man argument. That is all you have.

You don't know that he did t pay taxes for years, and you assume incorrectly that the changes he might make cannot help his business and peopke at the same time.

Another in a long unbroken streak of fail threads by you. At least you are consistent.

A QUESTION cannot be a "straw man argument". Go look it up.

Rump was in fact part of the petition to create that loophole for real estate in 1986 which he then milked with the whole Atlantic Shitty disaster. Bernie Sanders says he'll introduce legislation to close that motherfucker.
I bet that two faced hypocrite wont close the loopholes he takes though will he?

Link?

Clearly you don't know your Sanders from a hole in the ground. One thing he's never been is duplicitous. I know the guy from when he was my Congressman and I knew him before I moved there.

Rump was in fact part of the petition to create that loophole for real estate in the '90s which he then milked with the whole Atlantic Shitty disaster. Bernie Sanders says he'll introduce legislation to close that motherfucker.

You find this "funny" TNH?

>> Over the weekend, the New York Times published pieces of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s 1995 state tax returns, which showed that Trump reported a $916 million loss.

Thanks to the efforts of the real estate industry in the 1990s, including Trump himself, a provision of the tax code allows those who own real estate investments to count such losses from pass-through businesses against any other income they make, thus potentially canceling it out and allowing them to avoid paying federal income tax on it. (Because Trump has refused to release his tax returns, it’s impossible to say for sure how he treated that loss on his federal income tax returns.)

Now Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) is vowing to crack down on the very provision that Trump may have exploited.

Earlier this week, Sanders promised to introduce legislation in the next session of Congress that would change a number of things in the tax code, including the exemption that the real estate industry carved out for itself from rules regarding passive losses.

Before Congress passed reform legislation in 1986, wealthy Americans in any industry could invest money in real estate partnerships and write off the losses on their personal tax returns to lower their tax obligations. Congress then cracked down on the practice and strictly limited the deductions such passive investors could use — but in the early 1990s, the real estate industry convinced lawmakers to allow it for “real estate professionals.”

That allows those in the real estate business to write off losses from basically any businesses they’re involved in to reduce income they may earn from other sources. Trump could have in theory used his $916 million loss to avoid paying any income taxes for 18 years.

Donald Trump has responded to the New York Times story by saying that it shows he knows the tax code and is therefore best suited to fix it. But he hasn’t put forward any proposals to address the parts of the code that he may have exploited. In fact, it’s possible that his tax package would give those who own real estate and other pass through businesses even bigger breaks.

Trump himself was one of the people who appeared before Congress in the 1990s to urge them to give the real estate industry a break. << --- Rump Says He'll Fix Tax Code But he Lobbied for the Loophole in the 1990s

It's like saying -- "Hm, I need somebody to guard the hen house at night --- I know! I'll hire the fox. Who knows hen house security better?"
I don't find it funny he doesn't pay taxes. I find it funny people bitch about him abiding by law.

Forum List

Back