Not paying taxes for years but he will fix the taxes to hurt his bottom line to help you.

Attacking foreign trade agreements was a great start but Trump's tax reform message hasn't generated much excitement.

His attacks on free trade have lost him the support of most of the capitalists in America, as well as the respect of all contemporary economists.

My guess is that most Americans do not actually understand what a trade deficit is, which is why they keep getting riled up whenever Donald construes it as being a bad thing.

Rump was in fact part of the petition to create that loophole for real estate in 1986 which he then milked with the whole Atlantic Shitty disaster. Bernie Sanders says he'll introduce legislation to close that motherfucker.
I bet that two faced hypocrite wont close the loopholes he takes though will he?

Link?
link for what?

Didn't think so.

Next.
what do you want a link for pogo? Is that so hard?

he will fix the taxes to hurt his bottom line to help you.

Cutting taxes and simplifying the tax code will hurt his bottom line?

Why do you feel that?

Closing the loopholes he currently takes advantage of would hurt his bottom line. Do you think he will sacrifice his own bottom line for America when he does everything right now to ensure he doesnt hurt his bottom line?

One question: Why would he?

Straw man argument. That is all you have.

You don't know that he did t pay taxes for years, and you assume incorrectly that the changes he might make cannot help his business and peopke at the same time.

Lets say he didnt pay taxes then. Why would he reverse those loopholes to hurt himself? And I cant assume incorrectly about the changes he'd make because you and I dont know what they are. You just said the changes he might make. I'm asking why would he close loopholes that would make him pay more money. Its a simple question.

Another in a long unbroken streak of fail threads by you. At least you are consistent.

This isnt about me Triumph the Insult Comic...You fail at deflection

he will fix the taxes to hurt his bottom line to help you.

Cutting taxes and simplifying the tax code will hurt his bottom line?

Why do you feel that?

Closing the loopholes he currently takes advantage of would hurt his bottom line. Do you think he will sacrifice his own bottom line for America when he does everything right now to ensure he doesnt hurt his bottom line?

Closing the loopholes he currently takes advantage of would hurt his bottom line.

Why? It wouldn't eliminate previous losses.

You don't know that he did t pay taxes for years, and you assume incorrectly that the changes he might make cannot help his business and peopke at the same time.

Lets say he didnt pay taxes then. Why would he reverse those loopholes to hurt himself? And I cant assume incorrectly about the changes he'd make because you and I dont know what they are. You just said the changes he might make. I'm asking why would he close loopholes that would make him pay more money. Its a simple question.

Another in a long unbroken streak of fail threads by you. At least you are consistent.

I'm asking why would he close loopholes that would make him pay more money.

Cutting everyone's rates would make him, and everyone else, more money.

Do you know the difference between paying more and making more? I said he'd have to pay more....Why would he do that? For you? The little guy?

Do you know the difference between paying more and making more? I said he'd have to pay more....Why would he do that? For you? The little guy?

Do you know the difference between paying more and making more?

I do!

I said he'd have to pay more....

Why would cutting individual and corporate rates cause him to pay more?

A QUESTION cannot be a "straw man argument". Go look it up.

There are two parts to the question moron. The set up, and the question. The question is completely tied to the set up and the set up is a straw man.

Schooled your stupid ass yet again.

You again assume too much. It is very likely that h if he didn't pay taxes it was because he lost money that year, or those years. He won't change that nor should he.

Forum List

Back