No American was hurt by Trump's alleged "crime" but are hurt by The Economy, last 3 years

Yeh, we were all hurt by Trump's accounting practices, weren't we? And he was not his own accountant anyway.

But haven't we all been hurt by

THE INVASION?
sky high INFLATION?
can't afford to rent, much less by a house?
Do they care that he doesn’t care about them? In a speech in Nevada he said “just your vote” when stating what he cared about! Trump tells the truth!

#STOPTHEPRESSES

How did Trump's listing a lawyer as legal expenses hurt me? I'd love to hear this nonsense.
You didnt hear about trump adding to his list of amoral activities until after the 2016 election. Although obviouisly your morality is very much in question because you're a Red Hat.

Are you kidding? tRump killed thousands by taking the presidency from a person more capable of handling and emergency.
This kind of thinking fascinates me. During Trump's term the border was far more secure than it is now which meant far fewer illegals dying making the journey plus a lot less people dying of Fentanyl overdoses. The Middle East was experiencing relative calm with peace accords being signed between Israel and 3 different Arab nations. Russia wasn't invading it's neighbors. We even had less crime in the streets.

Hillary Clinton was in charge of the State Department. Her policy choices got a US Ambassador and three other Americans murdered in Benghazi. The attempted coverup of that led to the discovery of servers hidden in Hillary's home through which she was covertly running the State Department to avoid Congressional oversight.

Hillary couldn't run a single Department competently. Why do you think she'd be any better at running the whole Government?

You didnt hear about trump adding to his list of amoral activities until after the 2016 election. Although obviouisly your morality is very much in question because you're a Red Hat.
Again...how did Trump's listing a lawyer as a legal expense hurt me? I'm curious to hear your explanation of that.

This kind of thinking fascinates me. During Trump's term the border was far more secure than it is now which meant far fewer illegals dying making the journey plus a lot less people dying of Fentanyl overdoses. The Middle East was experiencing relative calm with peace accords being signed between Israel and 3 different Arab nations. Russia wasn't invading it's neighbors. We even had less crime in the streets.

Hillary Clinton was in charge of the State Department. Her policy choices got a US Ambassador and three other Americans murdered in Benghazi. The attempted coverup of that led to the discovery of servers hidden in Hillary's home through which she was covertly running the State Department to avoid Congressional oversight.

Hillary couldn't run a single Department competently. Why do you think she'd be any better at running the whole Government?
Why is Reagan your hero when over 300 died from multiple embassy bombings when he was President, not to mention all the lawsuits and illegalities during his time in office?

Why is Reagan your hero when over 300 died from multiple embassy bombings when he was President, not to mention all the lawsuits and illegalities during his time in office?
For starters? Reagan brought about the end of the Soviet Union. I'll always admire him for that.

Forum List

Back