(for some, not me)

Tell me. . . .

What is this?

A child?

A person?

A choice?

A human Being?

Or, Just a fetus?

ChuzLife you need your brain removed. You know the medical malady, “cerebral rectal inversion

The only reason we call it an organism is because you pick through the abortion, Take the contents out, wash it off, clean it up and get it ready for photos. When you do that it becomes a biological organism, the way I had it the procedure is more in line with a miscarriage. After you clean it up, you start preaching about how close to birth it is, projecting a life onto it. And being me I look at abortion biologically first, and then emotionally and then social.

The only reason we call it an organism is because you pick through the abortion, Take the contents out, wash it off, clean it up and get it ready for photos. When you do THAT it becomes a biological organism,

You skipped a lot of biology classes in school.

Didn't you.

The way I had it the procedure is more in line with a miscarriage."

Again.

The procedure (abortion) you had to kill and eliminate your child did not / does not change or determine the human being / organism that the child is or was.

After you clean it up, you start preaching about how close to birth it is, projecting a life onto it. And being me I look at abortion biologically first, and then emotionally and then social.

You are blinded by your own ignorance (and denials) of both.

The movement we all see in that video is not a figment of our imaginations (projections).

It's real evidence of the fact that the child is still alive inside.

In every picture shown here, I see both arms and legs and a head and so therefore, what else could it be other than an actual person?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

ChuzLife when I said it becomes an organism, I meant that it is looked up, as an organism. We have to go there to argue your side. I don't believe I have ever seen a woman who has had an abortion create a thread of her own showing a picture and saying this is an abortion and I recommended it for whatever reason. And just so folks will know an abortion is a placenta, blood and contents, a sac just like a miscarriage. I've noticed there is no word in the English dictionary that explains what a person that plays with fetuses are called (any suggestions?) Go work on that awhile. Keep your right wing propaganda.

ChuzLife when I said it becomes an organism, I meant that it is looked up, as an organism. We have to go there to argue your side. I don't believe I have ever seen a woman who has had an abortion create a thread of her own showing a picture and saying this is an abortion and I recommended it for whatever reason. And just so folks will know an abortion is a placenta, blood and contents, a sac just like a miscarriage. I've noticed there is no word in the English dictionary that explains what a person that plays with fetuses are called (any suggestions?) Go work on that awhile. Keep your right wing propaganda.

What is there to regret?

Stop projecting A life on a dead fetus. Show me a video of any woman recommending abortion. Proaborts Why are you being derogatory? Been thinking of a word for prolifes that play with dead fetuses to support right-wing propaganda. Maybe fetalophilia.

Stop projecting A life on a dead fetus. Show me a video of any woman recommending abortion. Proaborts Why are you being derogatory? Been thinking of a word for prolifes that play with dead fetuses to support right-wing propaganda. Maybe fetalophilia.

Dead things don't live, grow and develop, snowflake.

Like I said. . . You skipped a lot of biology classes.

Didn't you.

Last edited:
Women regret abortions, and fathers kick women to the curb for doing that daily.

IMO, it's just wrong to kill a baby in the womb. If you can read this? We were all there at one point in time.

Women regret abortions, and fathers kick women to the curb for doing that daily.

IMO, it's just wrong to kill a baby in the womb. If you can read this? We were all there at one point in time.

I try to avoid the "right vs wrong" aspects of the debate.

Hell, (as seen above) I can't even get most leftardz to admit that a child in the womb actually is a "child" in the womb.

The issue is settled by the Court that first term abortion is legal. However, only a fool or a freaking psychopath would defend the procedure of inverting a late term fetus in the birth canal to cause a breach birth and hold about two inches of the baby's head inside the birth canal while it is stabbed to death and it's brain sucked out. There is no possible physical health reason for the mother to authorize such a thing. To add insult to injury the left sanctions plan B if the baby slips out before they get a chance to (legally) kill it. They leave it on a cold stainless steel table without so much as a freaking towel to cover it and wait until it dies (naturally) from exposure and dehydration and then they throw it in the garbage. What kind of monsters could work in such an environment?

The issue is settled by the Court that first term abortion is legal. However, only a fool or a freaking psychopath would defend the procedure of inverting a late term fetus in the birth canal to cause a breach birth and hold about two inches of the baby's head inside the birth canal while it is stabbed to death and it's brain sucked out. There is no possible physical health reason for the mother to authorize such a thing. To add insult to injury the left sanctions plan B if the baby slips out before they get a chance to (legally) kill it. They leave it on a cold stainless steel table without so much as a freaking towel to cover it and wait until it dies (naturally) from exposure and dehydration and then they throw it in the garbage. What kind of monsters could work in such an environment?
I think to be balanced you have to say a very small percentage of these types of abortions occur. Most are first trimester. The number of those have fallen a lot.

The issue is settled by the Court that first term abortion is legal.

The Supreme Court got wrong in Roe, in much the same way they got it wrong in the Dred Scott decision.

A person's rights should begin when their life does and not just when societ ycan not stomach or justify the denial of their rights anymore.

Forum List

Back