Not So Gentle After All: New Video Surfaces Of Michael Brown Viciously Beating And Robbing Old Man

Whether it's him or not one thing isn't clear. But the fucking simian Tree Dweller in the video is a large negro young man.
If he's not dead yet he soon will be. Theres a silver lining in every cloud.

Based on the liquor store video it was clear that he is a bully and I am sure acted that way on a normal basis. God only knows how many crimes he committed and just never got caught.
Based on the liquor store video it was clear that he is a bully and I am sure acted that way on a normal basis. God only knows how many crimes he committed and just never got caught.

You mean he "was" a bully.
And yes, based on his behavior at the convienence store, he wasn't new to ripping merchandise off from stores, and using his physical size to bully his way through life.

Just saw a CNN story on the shooting. That apartment complex in this video looks exactly the same, what a fucked up life these losers have created for themselves! If anyone watching this video cannot see what the police have to deal with.... I have to wonder what you expect. Go ride with the cops for a night in a shit hole white trash neighborhood or a ghetto ass hood and tell me you would want that $60K job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back