Note To Left Leaning Media, Most Of America Isn't Buying Anything Your Selling! We All Know About Kamala And Her Past & Comments/Feelings.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Since the selection of Kamala, We have seen most of the MSM trying to make Kamala look like the next Jacky Kennedy or the next Dan Quayle. Who are they kidding? She has no accomplishments, represents California, was in the "One Percent Club" in the early days of the primaries. Yet, she is the white light on the shiny hill? "The One" who will rid the world of of Covid? "The One" who will bring us back to 4 Percent unemployment? Watching CNN/ABC and the rest is looking more like watch Sesame Street and SNL at the same time.

Kamala is as exciting as Pence in a room alone with a female that is not his wife.

Kamala is as exciting as Pence in a room alone with a female that is not his wife.
if i had a pet gay chinchilla,,,i think my chinchilla would get me so excited where as , spamela is as exciting as the 12 inch cockroach that just jumped over my feet

Since the selection of Kamala, We have seen most of the MSM trying to make Kamala look like the next Jacky Kennedy or the next Dan Quayle. Who are they kidding? She has no accomplishments, represents California, was in the "One Percent Club" in the early days of the primaries. Yet, she is the white light on the shiny hill? "The One" who will rid the world of of Covid? "The One" who will bring us back to 4 Percent unemployment? Watching CNN/ABC and the rest is looking more like watch Sesame Street and SNL at the same time.

Where did you get the "most of America" thing from?
What do you mean that she has no accomplishments? Compare her CV with those of leading republicans.
What is wrong with representing California, the most populated state in the union, with the biggest economy in the U.S.? Harris was this state's AG for several terms, and is now a U.S. Senator.
Where do you get your information?

Harris "you just witnessed really leadership" lines are cringeworthy and do come off as a SNL skit. We already know Joe's scripted with detailed notes, and while Kamala is able to memorize her lines her delivery is comical.

She called Biden a racist and a rapist, now she is his running mate.

I love it!
nice job governing a state where people can poop wherever they want

Which is not the case.
Does your assertion that all state officials are responsible for everything that happens in their respective states apply to ALL states? Texas? Georgia? Arkansas? Florida? I guess the AGs and the senators from states like these have some 'splainin' to do.

also, great job mizz Kamala over what happened in Santa Monica. I guess thats what to expect from you and Biden

She called Biden a racist and a rapist, now she is his running mate.

I love it!
If democrats cared about the #metoo crowd, Biden wouldn't have stood a chance.
If Biden was a regular working person, he may have gotten his azz handed to him with the extreme amount of videos and photos of the touchy/feely kind.
All those videos and picks don't bother democrats for some reason.

Truth is very few have seen them. If they were of trump, they would be shown 24 7

Forum List

Back