Nothing Says Fighting Climate Change Like Thousands Flying Around the World for a Meeting Instead of a Video Conference

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
20 years ago I was having video teleconferences with Airbus in Europe for my job. Technology is a tad better today.

It’s all BS and they know it.

After a pandemic that was probably a bio attack on the world which killed millions of people and 600,000 Americans and no one in power wants to seek retribution for....to now talk about global climate change????

I'm sorry the people of the world don't give a shit about a 2 degree rise in global temperature...but polliwogs like Joe will continue to caterwaul over a myth....and brainwash the weak minded....how sad...

Just Biden attending means a small army went there first to set everything up.

20 years ago I was having video teleconferences with Airbus in Europe for my job. Technology is a tad better today.

400+ private jets and hundreds of gas-guzzling limos, vans, and SUVs.

Leftists, your elites are LAUGHING THEIR ASSES OFF at you.

While I agree with you, you must surely realize that these global warming cultists have no shame in their hypocrisy and cannot be shamed into reasonable or logical behavior like normal human beings.

Forum List

Back