Notinmyname

Its a nice start, but its just PR because do you think the ISIL militants et al. really care about what others, who they see as squishy moderate apostates, think about them?

• Banned
Its a nice start, but its just PR because do you think the ISIL militants et al. really care about what others, who they see as squishy moderate apostates, think about them?

My takeaway is not this is an attempt to reach the criminals who kill innocents; it is an effort to reach civilized people around the world and to assert their opinion that the criminal element within Islam is not legitimate nor supported by all Muslims.

Too many people paint Islam (and others) with a broad brush, I guess all of us do this at one time or another, something especially common among posters on this message board.

2rgjdp4.jpg

Some are dumber than others, amd Vigilante is dimmer than a half-wit.

Another knuckledragging, terrorist lover bitch slapped! You're easy!

As well as lesser than a dimwit, you're really a caustic asshole who has never had anything of substance to offer. All you post, ALL, are echoes of right wing bullshit, and attacks on anyone who dares to question your foolishness.

Don't expect anything but the latter, unless and until you offer proof via a post that you're not as shallow as you appear.

Some are dumber than others, amd Vigilante is dimmer than a half-wit.

Another knuckledragging, terrorist lover bitch slapped! You're easy!

As well as lesser than a dimwit, you're really a caustic asshole who has never had anything of substance to offer. All you post, ALL, are echoes of right wing bullshit, and attacks on anyone who dares to question your foolishness.

Don't expect anything but the latter, unless and until you offer proof via a post that you're not as shallow as you appear.

I see my little posters have the desired effect on 2 digit IQ'd subversives....enjoy the hatred! :banana::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

It would be a positive thing if mainstream Muslems isolated the radical splinter groups and refused to support them but it ain't happnin.

Forum List

Back