Notorious left wing bigot TV host Jimmy Kimmel has been attacking Roy Moore for his Christian faith

The leftists are incredibly, incredibly butthurt. And as long as they keep acting like butthurt children, I am sure that the votes will keep swinging to Roy Moore.

Do not act like a butt hurt child around Moore, he may hit on you

Hey Jimmy, your crazy hate is not entertaining, it’s frightening.
Why do advertisers want to be affiliated with such vicious hate mongering?
Have you also noticed that all of the liberal crackpot late night TV hosts are anti-wasp.
Get the left wing hate out of late night TV please.

Jimmy Kimmel delivers scathing response to Roy Moore after their 'Twitter war'

:rofl:

Jimmy Kimmel is neither a bigot nor "notorious". are you this stupid in all of your assessments?

Keep on supporting the child molester though. you trumptard snowflakes are funny

Have you also noticed that all of the liberal crackpot late night TV hosts are anti-wasp.

I’d say Kimmel’s been attacking Moore for the perversion of Christianity that he follows. One where molesting children is okay because “Mary was a kid when she and Joseph got Jesus.”
How strange. He hasn't molested any children.

I’d say Kimmel’s been attacking Moore for the perversion of Christianity that he follows. One where molesting children is okay because “Mary was a kid when she and Joseph got Jesus.”

Some people consider 14 year olds to be children.

The leftists are incredibly, incredibly butthurt. And as long as they keep acting like butthurt children, I am sure that the votes will keep swinging to Roy Moore.

I don't think the OP of this thread is a leftist.

But yes, he sure is butthurt.

Some people do. However, regardless of what you consider a child, Moore hasn't molested anyone. Unless, of course, you have something more than a wild and unsubstantiated accusation. Like a court conviction...

Some people do. However, regardless of what you consider a child, Moore hasn't molested anyone. Unless, of course, you have something more than a wild and unsubstantiated accusation. Like a court conviction...

:lol:

Such high standards you have, when it comes to Rs.

I'm sure you're just about to go into all the threads where Hillary is called a "criminal" and "traitor" and all that, and defend her so vigorously.

When are you going to get around to defending OJ from accusations of murder?

I'm sure you're just about to go into all the threads where Hillary is called a "criminal" and "traitor" and all that, and defend her so vigorously.

OJ was acquitted. So I treat him as not guilty.

I have called for investigations into Hillary Clinton. If it makes you happy, by all means, call for an investigation into Roy Moore.

Oh saWEEEET - Another Creepy Roy fan who considers 14 year olds fair game.

Old enuf to bleed --- Old enough to breed! :rolleyes-41:

I have called for investigations into Hillary Clinton. If it makes you happy, by all means, call for an investigation into Roy Moore.

If you say so.

Something must occur before you get outraged about it. You have proof that something occurred?

If you say so.
I do say so.

Do you know about the one old enough to go to the store to get bread?

Something must occur before you get outraged about it. You have proof that something occurred?

As thousands upon thousands of threads on this message board demonstrate, people don't need legal proof before they get outraged.

As thousands upon thousands of threads on this message board demonstrate, people don't need legal proof before they get outraged.
So, I was talking about Me. I don't particularly care what people do. A review of My posting history would pretty much give that away.

If you say so.
I do say so.

Of course you do.

How about Jose Ines Garcia Zarate?

Forum List

Back