Notorious left wing bigot TV host Jimmy Kimmel has been attacking Roy Moore for his Christian faith

Some people do. However, regardless of what you consider a child, Moore hasn't molested anyone. Unless, of course, you have something more than a wild and unsubstantiated accusation. Like a court conviction...

Oh saWEEEET - Another Creepy Roy fan who considers 14 year olds fair game.

Old enuf to bleed --- Old enough to breed! :rolleyes-41:
Something must occur before you get outraged about it. You have proof that something occurred?

:lol:

As thousands upon thousands of threads on this message board demonstrate, people don't need legal proof before they get outraged.
So, I was talking about Me. I don't particularly care what people do. A review of My posting history would pretty much give that away.

You appeared to be talking to DrLove.

But if you claim to have been speaking to yourself, I'll take your word for it.

Some people do. However, regardless of what you consider a child, Moore hasn't molested anyone. Unless, of course, you have something more than a wild and unsubstantiated accusation. Like a court conviction...

Such high standards you have, when it comes to Rs.

I'm sure you're just about to go into all the threads where Hillary is called a "criminal" and "traitor" and all that, and defend her so vigorously.

When are you going to get around to defending OJ from accusations of murder?
OJ was acquitted. So I treat him as not guilty.

I have called for investigations into Hillary Clinton. If it makes you happy, by all means, call for an investigation into Roy Moore.

If you say so.
I do say so.

Of course you do.

How about Jose Ines Garcia Zarate?
So, if you read My history, you'll see that I was pissed off that the DA brought the wrong charges. The fact that he was already guilty of being in the country illegally doesn't affect you much, eh? She'd be alive regardless of his guilt, if he had been held and deported.

Nice try.

Now, you'll excuse Me, but I have no interest in you trying to cherry pick anything that comes to your mind in an effort to hide you lack of integrity regarding unsubstantiated accusations.

Such high standards you have, when it comes to Rs.

I'm sure you're just about to go into all the threads where Hillary is called a "criminal" and "traitor" and all that, and defend her so vigorously.

When are you going to get around to defending OJ from accusations of murder?
OJ was acquitted. So I treat him as not guilty.

I have called for investigations into Hillary Clinton. If it makes you happy, by all means, call for an investigation into Roy Moore.

If you say so.
I do say so.

Of course you do.

How about Jose Ines Garcia Zarate?
So, if you read My history, you'll see that I was pissed off that the DA brought the wrong charges. The fact that he was already guilty of being in the country illegally doesn't affect you much, eh? She'd be alive regardless of his guilt, if he had been held and deported.

Nice try.

Now, you'll excuse Me, but I have no interest in you trying to cherry pick anything that comes to your mind in an effort to hide you lack of integrity regarding unsubstantiated accusations.

Whatever you say, dude.

The leftists are incredibly, incredibly butthurt. And as long as they keep acting like butthurt children, I am sure that the votes will keep swinging to Roy Moore.
No leftist in his right mind is going to act like a child around Moore. That could lead to places we don't want to go....

Notorious left wing bigot TV host Jimmy Kimmel has been attacking Roy Moore for his Christian faith

What Christian Faith?
Anyone that lies like him about even knowing the girls at that time... after first admitting to knowing some, has no Christian faith...Christ isn't a LIAR.

This is simply God's revealing, of who he really is, and who his followers are....

He gave the man a million chances to come clean the past 40 years, but Moore chose to continue his scam of self proclaimed righteousness...

Forum List

Back