Let's check into actual climate science

Jesus, Robert. When you first appeared in this forum, I thought there was hope for you. That hope gets dimmer and dimmer with every single post.
Tell us much more about how you are a superior human being. I would make you a bet but don't trust you. It is this. You are far worse in the environment than I have been since 2019.

Tell us much more about how you are a superior human being. I would make you a bet but don't trust you. It is this. You are far worse in the environment than I have been since 2019.
Did you vote for candidates who believe we need to act on AGW? Are you driving an EV or hybrid or even a high-mileage ICE vehicle? Are you making efforts to conserve electricity. Are you hanging out on the net with global warming deniers attempting to convince them of the error of their ways?

Did you vote for candidates who believe we need to act on AGW? Are you driving an EV or hybrid or even a high-mileage ICE vehicle? Are you making efforts to conserve electricity. Are you hanging out on the net with global warming deniers attempting to convince them of the error of their ways?
You know the answer. I don't vote based on that issue. I would say in a month, I put maybe 3 miles on my sons pick up, if that much. Clearly you drive a lot more than I do. You told a poster here that the Ocean is not the store of energy on this planet. But that is not true at all. He is correct.

You know the answer.
I do not know the answers. That's why I asked you those questions.
I don't vote based on that issue.
Then you might have voted for someone who feels as I do about it.
I would say in a month, I put maybe 3 miles on my sons pick up, if that much.
Where does your food come from? Clothes? Consumables? Do you find a month's worth of everything you need within a mile and a half?
Clearly you drive a lot more than I do.
I might. But I drive a hybrid that averages 42 mpg.
You told a poster here [Ding] that the Ocean is not the store of energy on this planet.
"The store"? Robert, I was a submarine sonar technician in the Navy. When I got out, I got a degree in ocean engineering specializing in acoustical systems and digital signal processing. I've had separate classes in physical, chemical, biological and meteorological oceanography. I worked as an engineer on drill rigs in the North Sea and then moved to naval sensor and weapons testing for NATO. I did that for 35 years. Don't try to tell me what I do and do not know about the oceans.
But that is not true at all. He is correct.
If you wish to side with Ding, you might as well strap on a dunce cap.

Where does your food come from? Clothes? Consumables? Do you find a month's worth of everything you need within a mile and a half?
The Supermarket delivers food to me. I pick up clothes as needed when I seldom drive. I get meals delivered though not every meal. Now you know how to live as frugal as I do. Will you join me by staying home almost 100 percent of the time or do you plan to mess over the planet some more.

"The store"? Robert, I was a submarine sonar technician in the Navy. When I got out, I got a degree in ocean engineering specializing in acoustical systems and digital signal processing. I've had separate classes in physical, chemical, biological and meteorological oceanography. I worked as an engineer on drill rigs in the North Sea and then moved to naval sensor and weapons testing for NATO. I did that for 35 years. Don't try to tell me what I do and do not know about the oceans.
Were you less abusive, you would be praised far more. I am not trying to tell you what you do. As you lecture here, this is my impression of your life. I mean right now. You are passionate about Climate. It is an obsession as I see this for you. All that has happened to places on this planet is that in areas the temperatures rose and other places fell. The net average seems to be maybe 1.5 degrees Celsius over a super long span of 150 years.
Now, we have both hot days and then cool days followed by more hot days. This makes some think the world will soon end for them. I don't understand fear. Why ? Because after it is hot, it cools right back down.

Were you less abusive, you would be praised far more. I am not trying to tell you what you do. As you lecture here, this is my impression of your life. I mean right now. You are passionate about Climate. It is an obsession as I see this for you. All that has happened to places on this planet is that in areas the temperatures rose and other places fell. The net average seems to be maybe 1.5 degrees Celsius over a super long span of 150 years.
Now, we have both hot days and then cool days followed by more hot days. This makes some think the world will soon end for them. I don't understand fear. Why ? Because after it is hot, it cools right back down.
My apologies for my abusiveness. You have not been so. Other deniers have. I was not the first to become abusive in these conversations. My introduction to this forum involved someone describing their pitbull ripping my head off and shitting down my windpipe because I asked them "How old are you?". I have a collection of several dozen death wishes posted by deniers. I have yet to see any such thing from anyone on my side of this argument. I have never threatened anyone here with violence but have received several such threats myself. If you actually have an interest in stopping abuse here, then bravo. But you need to talk to a great deal more people than just me and, so far, I am the ONLY person to whom I have seen you make such comments.

My apologies for my abusiveness. You have not been so. Other deniers have. I was not the first to become abusive in these conversations. My introduction to this forum involved someone describing their pitbull ripping my head off and shitting down my windpipe because I asked them "How old are you?". I have a collection of several dozen death wishes posted by deniers. I have yet to see any such thing from anyone on my side of this argument. I have never threatened anyone here with violence but have received several such threats myself. If you actually have an interest in stopping abuse here, then bravo. But you need to talk to a great deal more people than just me and, so far, I am the ONLY person to whom I have seen you make such comments.
I believe what you say is true and you don't want to be abusive. JoeB131 is not nice to posters. I personally agree with what you say about abusive posters. It is wrong to threaten you for you talking.

Forum List

Back