🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

November, 2016, warm

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
In contrast, December is expected to be slightly warmer than average overall in the Southeast, including most of Florida, as well as parts of the Desert Southwest near the Mexican border.

This will be a sharp contrast to one of the nation's warmest Novembers.

nov-2016-anoms-thru-28th-prism.jpg

December Outlook Released: Colder Than Average in the Northwest, Northern Plains; Warmer Than Typical in the Southwest, Southeast

We have had another warm month. Given the temperatures at the poles this month, I think the global temperature is going to come in high.

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo......we are all going to die!!!

Yet more temp record shenanigans. The 1930s were far hotter than the present day.
Yeah...but in the 1930s they did not have quaky gullible leftists. Boy were they lucky.
2016temperature.png

The first six months of 2016 were the warmest six-month period in NASA's modern temperature record, which dates to 1880.
Credits: NASA/Goddard Institute for Space Studies

Then came the latter half of 2016.

In contrast, December is expected to be slightly warmer than average overall in the Southeast, including most of Florida, as well as parts of the Desert Southwest near the Mexican border.

December Outlook Released: Colder Than Average in the Northwest, Northern Plains; Warmer Than Typical in the Southwest, Southeast

We have had another warm month. Given the temperatures at the poles this month, I think the global temperature is going to come in high.

Extremely warm month. I actually still have a tomato on the vine.

and you are unhappy about this????????????

Yet more temp record shenanigans. The 1930s were far hotter than the present day.
Yeah...but in the 1930s they did not have quaky gullible leftists. Boy were they lucky.
2016temperature.png

The first six months of 2016 were the warmest six-month period in NASA's modern temperature record, which dates to 1880.

Very impresive 136 yeard of record keeping

Zzzzzzzzz again useles information and nothing accurte before the 80s

and you are unhappy about this????????????

Link to where I either expressed an "unhappy", or ordered a truckload of question marks ---- ?

Actually I'm conserving heating fuel.

I imagine the people in Tennessee are extremely unhappy about that.

c3101614b2494e0e1613e2fb01fdc67a.png

Home | U.S Drought Portal

Drought is another issue. We're just now getting first rainfall in about two months, in what should be the wettest part of Appalachia. I had to leave, the constant smoke from all the forest fires made the air unbearable.

This map is two weeks old, they doubled since then...

MapSouthernFires_11-12-2016.jpg

I imagine the people in Tennessee are extremely unhappy about that.

c3101614b2494e0e1613e2fb01fdc67a.png

Home | U.S Drought Portal

Drought is another issue. We're just now getting first rainfall in about two months, in what should be the wettest part of Appalachia. I had to leave, the constant smoke from all the forest fires made the air unbearable.

This map is two weeks old, they doubled since then...

MapSouthernFires_11-12-2016.jpg
And that map doesn't even show the fires that damaged Gatlingburg. Here in Oregon and Washington state, we know well the dangers of drought, high winds, and fire. In the last decade, we have lost hundreds of square miles of forest, and one town to this type of fire. That is with the super tankers and the present firefighting crews. My thoughts are with the people of that area and the firefighters.

Correction....the first six months of 2016 were the warmest six month period in NASA's modern highly manipulated and tortured temperature record which dates to 1880.

You are either one of the most gullible wackos on the board or are a bald faced calculating liar who knows that he is spewing bullshit but does it anyway for political reasons...personally, I think you are just a gullible old liberal....

You add enough GHGs to the atmosphere, and you get a warmer atmosphere. Just because you are a dumb fuck ignorant of the most basic physics does not mean the rest of us are, Gipper.

no connection with drought and climate change........well established.:bye1: Another myth perpetuated by only the alarmists!:coffee:

They never want you to know about the history of wildfires........because then they would look STOOPID!!:oops-28:

Of course, Im going to provide it!!!:spinner:

History is full of big fires
AGW alarmists like Old Crook think history begins with the Industrial Revolution. The don't know anything about the time before. Everything bad that happens, whether hot, cold, tornadoes, hurricanes, fires, droughts, snow storms, etc...conveniently fits into the AGW mold.

How can they be so stoopid?

Forum List

Back