November 4th: If They Get Out Of Line -

upload_2017-10-28_11-2-16.png

Antifa Invades TN: "Crack Some Nazi Skulls" To Protest The "White lives Matter" Rallies

funy thing is these losers

set up to start the "revolution"

the day after "welfare Payday"

--LOL

it will be simply a turkey shoot

if they decide to bring it on

--LOL

i will be packing

in prep to defend myself

- simply crush them, no questions asked.

Communist org behind the call for violence.

Communist front group behind ‘Uprising’ planned Nov. 4
^ posted the internet badass

Nah. I pay good tax money for the cleaning crew.

knowing full well he’ll spend that whole day scarfing down Cheetoh’s on his mom’s couch

Well no, but seeing it's a Saturday, we'll take her out to dinner.

And I hate fucking Cheetos. Chow Mein noodles all the way.

I don't know why police don't just spray rioters (ANY type of rioter) with some live ammo, since their animal behavior is an immediate threat to everyone around them. They'll stop their public temper tantrums real quickly if they see that they'll pay for it mortally.

I have zero qualms about killing rioters because they are no longer human; they surrendered their humanity by acting like the Tasmanian Devil from Bugs Bunny, a whirlwind of destruction.

World News Daily? :)

Don't worry. Whether commies or fascists, I will help put down any rising.

Very good, Tipsy, because that is what the authorities will do when the far and alt right will rise up.

upload_2017-10-29_11-12-59.png

Antifa has announced that they are planning to kill every single Trump voter, Conservative and gun owner this November 4th.

The far-left terrorist organization have vowed to commit acts of ‘bloody violence’ by raiding peoples homes, seizing weapons and causing civil unrest on the streets of America.

Silenceisconsent.net reports: Born under the Obama administration some time around 2014, the radical left wing group “Antifa” has grown to a full blown domestic terrorist threat. Over the past year we’ve seen them shut down conservative speakers such as Milo Yiannopoulos, attack innocent Americans, and use violence to push their political agenda.

ANTIFA Schedule For Nov. 4th Bloody Violence - U.S ARMY FOR LIFE

AND NOBODY IS PAYING A DAM BIT OF ATTENTION TO THE ALLEGED EMP DRILL TAKING PLACE AROUND THE SAME TIME.... SPECIAL ISN'T IT. LOL

I don't know why police don't just spray rioters (ANY type of rioter) with some live ammo, since their animal behavior is an immediate threat to everyone around them. They'll stop their public temper tantrums real quickly if they see that they'll pay for it mortally.

I have zero qualms about killing rioters because they are no longer human; they surrendered their humanity by acting like the Tasmanian Devil from Bugs Bunny, a whirlwind of destruction.
That would have been cool with the Tea Party get togethers and these guys:
upload_2017-10-29_11-21-17.jpeg

So they are going to raid peoples homes and seize weapons. They do realize that they will now be invading armed people's homes after giving them advance warning. I don't think it will go to well with them. I know it won't if one of the homes is mine.

So they are going to raid peoples homes and seize weapons. They do realize that they will now be invading armed people's homes after giving them advance warning. I don't think it will go to well with them. I know it won't if one of the homes is mine.

They are nuts. They think they can take one what you mention because omg they've had training. But they are backed by democrats and Soros. This has been engineered on purpose to start a civil war.

They are useful idiots. See when people don't understand shadow Gov. they see it as being what's in black and white having no clue how these things are and have been funded/ supported by the Government shadow Gov. that way it looks like it is the creation of these groups when really it's been infiltrated and started by the shadow Gov. None of them have a clue they've been brainwashed like a cult.

The left are to fkn stupid to realize they are and will turn on their own.

Forum List

Back