🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now 21 States Don't Want Immigrants

The list keeps getting bigger by the hour:

WASHINGTON — At least 21 governors say they are taking some action — through executive order, requests to federal officials or other steps — to keep Syrian refugees out of their states in response to Friday's attacks in Paris.

The governors — in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Maine, Massachusetts, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin — are concerned that resettlement could open the doors to terrorists.

After attacks in Paris, governors refuse to accept Syrian refugees

Even CNN is blasting Obama on this. Obama stated: We shouldn't discriminate against Islamic Muslims by giving them a Christian test. He then reflected on Rubio who's parents were Cuban refugees, and called it SHAMEFUL that he and others want these supposedly "Christian Syrian refugees given a Christian test, before allowing them into this country."

I sure don't remember any Cuban refugees putting on suicide vests and attacking crowds with AK-47's.

This is how INEPT Obama is at understanding terrorism. He is perfectly fine with letting Muslims with their Islam religion into this country. I'm not O.K. with it.

He understands it fine. He supports them. There is no other logical explanation for his behavior.

WASHINGTON — At least 21 governors say they are taking some action — through executive order, requests to federal officials or other steps — to keep Syrian refugees out of their states in response to Friday's attacks in Paris.

The governors — in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Maine, Massachusetts, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin — are concerned that resettlement could open the doors to terrorists.

Even CNN is blasting Obama on this. Obama stated: We shouldn't discriminate against Islamic Muslims by giving them a Christian test. He then reflected on Rubio who's parents were Cuban refugees, and called it SHAMEFUL that he and others want these supposedly "Christian Syrian refugees given a Christian test, before allowing them into this country."

I sure don't remember any Cuban refugees putting on suicide vests and attacking crowds with AK-47's.

This is how INEPT Obama is at understanding terrorism. He is perfectly fine with letting Muslims with their Islam religion into this country. I'm not O.K. with it.

What about Luis Posada Carriles? I thought he bombed an airliner with 73 aboard?

Actually it is up to 23 states now and there isn't anything they can do about immigration, the president's power and the immigration issue is settled law. Governor's cannot reject immigrants period.

They can block the funding.

No tickee, no washee.

Should they choose, they can refuse to comply, and have the matter go to the courts. Good attorneys could keep it in discovery until Obama's booted out the door.

Also, I think the Democrats are smart enough to realize the should Obama go to war with half the states, it will directly impact the election, and not in their favor.

yes it would

Actually it is up to 23 states now and there isn't anything they can do about immigration, the president's power and the immigration issue is settled law. Governor's cannot reject immigrants period.

No tickee, no washee.

Should they choose, they can refuse to comply, and have the matter go to the courts. Good attorneys could keep it in discovery until Obama's booted out the door.

Also, I think the Democrats are smart enough to realize the should Obama go to war with half the states, it will directly impact the election, and not in their favor.

It's already been through the courts, it is settled law. Block the funding for what?

the feds are lying to the American Public AGAIN when they say

that refugees from Syria are vetted

the fbi admitted they can't check them.....and these lying traitorous politicians talk about "homeland security" and "keeping america safe" as they take away our rights.... but they purposely leave the fricking border wide open.

These Syrians cannot be vetted. Syria is a broken state at war for years. It's a hopeless attempt unless American intelligence has some info.

He is not inept, he does understand it.

the feds are lying to the American Public AGAIN when they say

that refugees from Syria are vetted

the fbi admitted they can't check them.....and these lying traitorous politicians talk about "homeland security" and "keeping america safe" as they take away our rights.... but they purposely leave the fricking border wide open.

legally the border was to be closed under the second bush

No tickee, no washee.

It's already been through the courts, it is settled law.

Too funny. Law is only settled until revisited.

Block the funding for what?

I advise for everything he's had his fingers on.

So if they show up in massatwoshits, what prevents them from moving to Texas?

That's why Congress needs to act to stop this nonsense

No tickee, no washee.

Sorry, but you cannot change the Constitution overnight, the Federal government holds sway over the states period until you can change the law.

He understands it fine. He supports them. There is no other logical explanation for his behavior.

precisely..it's his pathological hatred of america and the white majority and everything we've accomplished.
Racial revenge politics.

Obama's destruction of the Democratic party continues...
if it were just the democrats that had to suffer for his treason that would be ok, I guess...but we ALL suffer...and we'll have terrorist cells formed and areas of our country colonized by barbarian, 3rd world peasants....who we'll have to support as they continue THEIR efforts to undermine the country.

precisely..it's his pathological hatred of america and the white majority and everything we've accomplished.
Racial revenge politics.

White majority? I thought all you old fuckers were dropping so fast the idea of a white majority is a thing of the past.

No tickee, no washee.

Sorry, but you cannot change the Constitution overnight, the Federal government holds sway over the states period until you can change the law.

Unless the states make a stand, refuse to comply and it goes to the courts.

Forum List

Back