🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now 21 States Don't Want Immigrants

islam-is-a-satanic-cult_zpsey8cxfff.jpg

Shit, since I posted 10 minutes ago it;s gone up to 23.

Same link:

WASHINGTON -- At least 23 governors, expressing fears about terrorism, are taking action — through executive order, a request to federal officials or some other means — to prevent Syrian refugees from settling in their states.

Their stand in the name of public safety began Sunday and escalated quickly Monday, igniting a debate over whether states even have the power to refuse people based on their nationality.

The governors — in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Massachusetts, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin — were reacting to Friday’s attacks in Paris and the possibility that Syrian refugees seeking resettlement in the United States might include people with terrorist ties.

My guess is that this will stop at the same number as there are Republican governors.

Then the choice is easy, send them to the states that are left and let them deal with it.

Shit, since I posted 10 minutes ago it;s gone up to 23.

Same link:

WASHINGTON -- At least 23 governors, expressing fears about terrorism, are taking action — through executive order, a request to federal officials or some other means — to prevent Syrian refugees from settling in their states.

Their stand in the name of public safety began Sunday and escalated quickly Monday, igniting a debate over whether states even have the power to refuse people based on their nationality.

The governors — in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Massachusetts, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin — were reacting to Friday’s attacks in Paris and the possibility that Syrian refugees seeking resettlement in the United States might include people with terrorist ties.

My guess is that this will stop at the same number as there are Republican governors.

Then the choice is easy, send them to the states that are left and let them deal with it.

Yes. We'll have to repatriate them by force later anyway.

The list keeps getting bigger by the hour:

WASHINGTON — At least 21 governors say they are taking some action — through executive order, requests to federal officials or other steps — to keep Syrian refugees out of their states in response to Friday's attacks in Paris.

The governors — in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Maine, Massachusetts, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin — are concerned that resettlement could open the doors to terrorists.

After attacks in Paris, governors refuse to accept Syrian refugees

Oh Oh! Obama will be getting the Supreme Court justices out of the Washington D.C. bars and ruling that the governors have no right to deny the civil rights of foreign terrorists.

...and the states will ignore him...
a few may cave...but not all...

Let's hope so. Let him put the refugees in Pennsylvania and the other Liberal voting states.

As long as in PA they put them in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, the only real blue part of the state.

Detroit and Baltimore would be great for the refugees. Allah forbid they feel different or out of place...shouldn't they get a safe place too!? These two bustling liberal cities will provide that third world feel these guys call home. Let the sound of gun fire and screams outside their door soothe them as they plan another terror attack on U.S. soil.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Detroit and Baltimore would be great for the refugees. Allah forbid they feel different or out of place...shouldn't they get a safe place too!? These two bustling liberal cities will provide that third world feel these guys call home. Let the sound of gun fire and screams outside their door soothe them as they plan another terror attack on U.S. soil.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Add Chicago to the list. Just in time for Obamas return.

Forum List

Back