🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now a Public Service Message from the Religion of Peace

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Isnt she a cutie?

We need to import as many of these little murderous pigs as the corporations need to keep cheap labor available in the USA.

....said no reflective intelligent Middle Class American ever.

It's ok. Women and children Muslims are harmless. Except the violent ones.

Welcome to war, boys...
This-is-the-Enemy-Japan.jpg

It's ok. Women and children Muslims are harmless. Except the violent ones.
OMG! :eusa_doh:
How can you be such a flagrant GENDERIST! Have you no shame sir? No shame at all?

Well, I dont either, lol

:cheers2:

Islam is no more perverted than the Old Testament.
First, that's ridiculous. If you recognize there's a difference between sects of any faith, it is not logical that two different faiths manage to be the same as you describe. One faces overwhelming evidence to the contrary of your BS.

Why do you guys force yourselves to believe nonsense like this instead of thinking for yourself? When will you stop being so arrogant, writing off all of the evidence that contradicts your thinking?

I, and millions like me - have adopted the same caution with these Muslim pigs as the great Americans of 1941 did after the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor. You sissy-men Liberal filth can suck off and love all the Muslims you wish - I'll pass.

Oh, give me a break - idiot. How many heads on stick, fucking of goats, beheadings and bombings were documented in the Old Testament.
Pull your mouth of the Muslim dong for a moment and come up for air.

Not very familiar with the bible, are you?

For that matter, if you had ever been in the military, you might know how we treat our enemies.

Boys in Sparta began training as warriors at the age of seven. Training to fight. To kill. To survive.

Boys in America? Still suckling on their mothers teats while watching Disney and being treated as infants.

Evolved or devolved?

Oh, give me a break - idiot. How many heads on stick, fucking of goats, beheadings and bombings were documented in the Old Testament.

They uh, tended to play down the fucking of goats in both of those books, and bombs hadn't been invented yet, but they sure got stoned a lot.

Funny you should bring that up though, since on this date another group of Christians took over a city in (what is now) Syria, negotiated a surrender, and then immediately slaughtered some twenty thousand inhabitants. They didn't stop there though ---- they roasted them on spits and ate them, sometimes not even waiting for the flesh to cook. And that was way after the Old Testament.

I'm not even slightly making that up. It was today's history lesson.

Maybe it was and perhaps it still is fashionable on the reserves to teach little girls to stab to death anyone perceived to be different, but it is not taught by any Christian religion.

Doesn't have to be, by any religion. All it takes is a fanatic who uses it as a pretext.

Like, say, this guy:

>> In a sworn affidavit as part of her divorce case, Ms. Micheau described Mr. Dear as a serial philanderer and a problem gambler, a man who kicked her, beat her head against the floor and fathered two children with other women while they were together. He found excuses for his transgressions, she said, in his idiosyncratic views on Christian eschatology and the nature of salvation.

“He claims to be a Christian and is extremely evangelistic, but does not follow the Bible in his actions,” Ms. Micheau said in the court document. “He says that as long as he believes he will be saved, he can do whatever he pleases. He is obsessed with the world coming to an end.”

On Friday, according to officials, Mr. Dear entered a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, killing three people and wounding nine others with a semiautomatic rifle. << -- NYT

How many heads on stick, fucking of goats, beheadings and bombings were documented in the Quran?

Forum List

Back