Bacon Cheese Burger
Fries
Nuggets
Soda
One chocolate chip cookie

LOL Both deals are crap

Who could eat all that crap?

Someone in middle school or highschool.
Not my kid. He's been raised primarily on organic and vegetarian. Or farm raised and grass fed meat.

He eats FF a few times a year when he has to with school trips and hates it. He tells me his body can feel the difference. He says he doesn't like spending more time getting rid of the FF than he did eating it. :badgrin:

You know, constipation, diarrhea, all that sort of crap. Hell, we dealt with that all the time as kids.

I tell him he sounds like an old man. Suck it up.

Not my kid. He's been raised primarily on organic and vegetarian. Or farm raised and grass fed meat.

He eats FF a few times a year when he has to with school trips and hates it. He tells me his body can feel the difference. He says he doesn't like spending more time getting rid of the FF than he did eating it. :badgrin:

You know, constipation, diarrhea, all that sort of crap. Hell, we dealt with that all the time as kids.

FF??

FF??
Fast Food

FF??
Fast Food

FF is only supposed to be eaten 4 or 5 times a year

disappointed , I thought it was gonna be 4 double cheese burgers for 4 bucks !!

Forum List

Back