🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Now I Finally Get Where "Do Not Be Afraid" Comes From

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
For I never understood why people in the Bible feared angels before. Now I get it. This is stuff that nightmares are made of. At least for me because even though I know that angels are good and look out for us this completely horrifies me. 😱 (This is supposed to be a biblically accurate angel.)

273698711_365541765411169_1267672856479565539_n-e1687966383247.jpg

The shooting will commence now.... I've seen two and that's not what they looked like.

For I never understood why people in the Bible feared angels before. Now I get it. This is stuff that nightmares are made of. At least for me because even though I know that angels are good and look out for us this completely horrifies me. 😱 (This is supposed to be a biblically accurate angel.)

View attachment 967327

Why would those idiots in Sodom and Gomorrah want to have sex with that? :eek-52:

It's no wonder God burned those places to the ground.

View attachment 967327
angels are spiritual. they look like they want you to see them, or maybe as you wish to see them.

as for that photo. i think it may be an out of focus shot of the big chief of the wild magnolias ......
1719350856641.png

Attachments

• 1719350649412.png
    1719350649412.png
    125.5 KB · Views: 1
havent
For I never understood why people in the Bible feared angels before.

surly not for their appearance ...

1719351586647.jpeg

seems some have an agenda against the persecutors, false personifiers of the heavens. those that accomplish their misgivings - plenty of those in the bibles claiming their false religions. leading the innocent astray.

Angels are mankind!

Actually we're more favored than God's own angels. They are merely God's messengers, and for those one-third of the angels that followed the Great Deceiver in the war against Heaven, there will never, ever be forgiveness. Mankind on the other hand, has been given a way to overcome sin, death, and eternal damnation. Which was through God's own Son in Human form, Jesus Christ.

See how much He loves us?

Actually we're more favored than God's own angels. They are merely God's messengers, and for those one-third of the angels that followed the Great Deceiver in the war against Heaven, there will never, ever be forgiveness. Mankind on the other hand, has been given a way to overcome sin, death, and eternal damnation. Which was through God's own Son in Human form, Jesus Christ.

See how much He loves us?

Yeah but now I'm like no wonder angels can watch over multiple people at the same time. Good thing that in Heaven you never need to go to the eye doctor.

And if all men saw this picture I think that they would think twice before saying that their wife looks like an angel.

Angels

There are two kinds of beings in heaven who are called angels: those who are spirits and those who have bodies of flesh and bone. Angels who are spirits have not yet obtained a body of flesh and bone, or they are spirits who have once had a mortal body and are awaiting resurrection. Angels who have bodies of flesh and bone have either been resurrected from the dead or translated.
There are many references in scripture to the work of angels. Sometimes angels speak with a voice of thunder as they deliver God’s messages (Mosiah 27:11–16). Righteous mortal men may also be called angels (JST, Gen. 19:15 [Appendix]). Some angels serve around the throne of God in heaven (Alma 36:22).
The scriptures also speak of the devil’s angels. These are those spirits who followed Lucifer and were thrust out of God’s presence in the premortal life and cast down to the earth (Rev. 12:1–9; 2 Ne. 9:9, 16; D&C 29:36–37).
  • Jacob saw angels of God ascending and descending, Gen. 28:12.
  • Angels of God met Jacob, Gen. 32:1–2.
  • Gideon saw an angel of the Lord face to face, Judg. 6:22.
  • An angel stretched out his hand upon Jerusalem to destroy it, 2 Sam. 24:16.
  • An angel touched Elijah and said to him, Arise and eat, 1 Kgs. 19:5–7.
  • Daniel saw the angel Gabriel in a vision, Dan. 8:15–16.
  • The angel Michael helped Daniel, Dan. 10:13.
  • The angel Gabriel was sent from God, Luke 1:19, 26–27.
  • The devil’s angels will be reserved in chains unto the judgment, Jude 1:6 (2 Pet. 2:4).
  • People saw angels descending out of heaven, 3 Ne. 17:24.
  • Moroni wrote about the ministering of angels, Moro. 7:25–32.
  • The Aaronic Priesthood holds the keys of the ministering of angels, D&C 13.
  • Moroni, John the Baptist, Peter, James, John, Moses, Elijah, and Elias all ministered to Joseph Smith as angels, D&C 27:5–12.
  • Ye are not able to abide the ministering of angels, D&C 67:13.
  • Michael, the archangel, is Adam, D&C 107:54.
  • Angels are resurrected personages, having bodies of flesh and bones, D&C 129.
  • There are no angels who minister to this earth but those who belong to it, D&C 130:5.
  • Men who do not obey God’s law of eternal marriage neither marry nor are given in marriage but are appointed angels in heaven, D&C 132:16–17.
When John the Revelator received revelation from an angel, he was about to worship the angel but the angel told him the following:

Revelation 19:10
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

The angel was a fellowservant of God and of his brethren who have the testimony of Jesus. Angels are either premortal mankind, mortal mankind, or post mortal mankind. They may have a body or they may be just the spirits of mankind.

Forum List

Back