Now I know where to do my shopping

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
It was very considerate of this progressive site to collect the names of the Koch Brother's owned companies. I had just begun a search to find out what I can buy from a Koch Brothers owned outlet and/or distributorship. My reasoning here is that supporting the Koch Brother's industries is the single most efficient way to support the conservative movment in this nation. They need your help fellow consiervatves.... They face huge odds in the Gates, Buffet, Zuckerberg, Soros connection which far owtweighs them financially. Now then pay close attention!

https://progressivenetwork.wordpres...-by-koch-brothers-and-the-products-they-sell/

view the list of companies so considerately compiled by this progressive site and look for what you can buy from them. I personally have both conoco and chevron stations nearby so I will be buying my gas there from here on out. Additionally there are four outer common use items that I will now look for in the stores as replacements for my current brands.

Happy hunting, happy shopping.....support the conservative cause against the huge financial odds of the left.

JO

Forum List

Back