now its Kushner's turn

I wish I was as much of a loser as our billionaire president.

to be that big of a loser you have to be the biggest liar in the country

I'll pass on both
After the shit Cummings has said of Trump....I'm surprised he didn't call him some kind of jive ass ******.
Cummings has been sitting on these committees causing distractions since Hillary got caught erasing her emails.
He's a racist piece of shit.
He lives high on the hog while his district is one of the worst crapholes in the country.
Bernie Sanders said it was a shithole and nobody says squat about it.

I'll pass on both
After the shit Cummings has said of Trump....I'm surprised he didn't call him some kind of jive ass ******.
Cummings has been sitting on these committees causing distractions since Hillary got caught erasing her emails.
He lives high on the hog while his district is one of the worst crapholes in the country.

the topic is Kushner - try and keep up

Not me...I would rather be smart, moral, ethical, and not mentally ill.

Well you are not any of those qualities you list.

What you are is List bound. I issued warning #1, you popped off, I ignored......i cant ignore your Trump attacks. Always room on the list. Join your disgusting butt-buddy degenerate posters.

“disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess.”

Something Trump-Bashed Baltimore Area Would Like To Ditch: 'Kushnerville' Homes

poor old Loser Don - open mouth, step on son-in-laws dick.
Your link:

"After a series of vicious attacks on their home by their own president, proud Baltimoreans are standing by their city. But there is something local they would likely be happy to ditch: decrepit “Kushnerville” housing provided by Donald Trump’s own son-in-law, who has been blasted by tenants in the press as a 'slumlord....'"

"Ironically, Jared Kushner’s many Baltimore area housing projects — which he continues to own even as he works as a senior White House adviser — racked up hundreds of building-code violations creating the kind of conditions that Trump hints at."

Baltimore has the highest murder rate of a major city in the U.S. so they think they are going to fix it by cancelling some housing projects? Are democrats as vindictive as five year olds?

I'll pass on both

I guess after all these years in government that fucking commie hasn't figured out it's not the feds job to cure all ills in the States.

Forum List

Back