Now they don't like it

After following Maxine Waters advice to harass Republicans wherever they are found and push them out of public democrats don't like it when it's done to them.

Trump Fans Chase Elizabeth Warren Screaming 'Pocahontas' Slur

I want democrats thrown out of restaurants and met with mobs at the theater.

.....and the Monkey see, Monkey do game just keeps right on rolling.:rolleyes:

Congratulations Republicans on managing to behave just fucking stupid as Maxine Waters and the rest of the kooks from Crime Family-D, I knew you guys could do it!

Yep, how do you loons like it?

Personally, I LOVE IT! given that instead of just mocking Democrats for behaving like morons in public, now I can also mock Republicans for mimicking them.

"Stupid is as stupid does" -- Forrest Gump

After following Maxine Waters advice to harass Republicans wherever they are found and push them out of public democrats don't like it when it's done to them.

Congratulations Republicans on managing to behave just fucking stupid as Maxine Waters and the rest of the kooks from Crime Family-D, I knew you guys could do it!

Protesting at the public airport is not quite the same as crashing a restaurant in order to harass a family dinner.

Same shit, different venue.

Next you'll say that their protest was the same as stabbing someone to death.

Protesting at the public airport is not quite the same as crashing a restaurant in order to harass a family dinner.

Yeah thanks Nostradamus, I'll get back to you on how that prediction turns out. :rolleyes:

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups" -- George Carlin

Yeah thanks Nostradamus, I'll get back to you on how that prediction turns out. :rolleyes:

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups" -- George Carlin

You idiots will say anything.

You idiots will say anything.

Uh-huh as opposed to you lemmings that will only say what your partisan masters tell you to. :cool:

Personally, I LOVE IT! given that instead of just mocking Democrats for behaving like morons in public, now I can also mock Republicans for mimicking them.

I admire it. Can you imagine someone with AK 47 exterminating many Prog members of congress? And with a Russian weapon also! It took a long time. Decades to be exact for a bit of blowback. Good job to those involved. Kudos I say...Kudos!

I want far worse for the traders
Which traders? Stocks and bonds? The traders who let Le'Veon Bell go for nothing? Baseball card traders?

Which traders? Stocks and bonds? The traders who let Le'Veon Bell go for nothing? Baseball card traders?
Not sure are they democrats?

But they're traders!

But they're traders!
Dat shit was funny and jitler didn't even get it. LMAO!

I admire it. Can you imagine someone with AK 47 exterminating many Prog members of congress? And with a Russian weapon also! It took a long time. Decades to be exact for a bit of blowback. Good job to those involved. Kudos I say...Kudos!
Should be careful with that kind of comment. Just sayin'.

This is so fucking awesome.
It’s about time that nutless Republicans get off their fucking hands, retaliate and become the aggressors.
Good on them!

But they're traders!
Dat shit was funny and jitler didn't even get it. LMAO!
I guess when one understands so little about what treason actually is, a simple minded stream of conscience is to be expected.

Yep, and you libs are about as stupid as it gets.

Yeah, it's terrible, somebody should probably do something about this whole "you libs" imbroglio before it gets completely out of control. :wtf:

Meanwhile, back on Earth, right wing progressives masquerading as conservatives STILL don't have anything useful, entertaining or pertinent to post.

Yeah, it's terrible, somebody should probably do something about this whole "you libs" imbroglio before it gets completely out of control. :wtf:

Meanwhile, back on Earth, right wing progressives masquerading as conservatives STILL don't have anything useful, entertaining or pertinent to post.

No kidding, it's Thursday, have you idiots changed your name again?

Forum List

Back