🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NRA sees a huge surge in membership after Parkland shooting

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Sorry folks. I don't think Americans are buying the left's anti-gun sentiment.

"The NRA has seen a huge surge in membership interest in recent weeks, after drawing noisy backlash over the shooting in Parkland, Florida.

Google searches for 'NRA membership' have risen roughly 4,900 per cent since the week before the February 14 shooting, with new members flocking to support the gun owners' rights group."

NRA sees a huge surge in membership interest after Parkland | Daily Mail Online

"The NRA has seen a huge surge in membership interest in recent weeks, after drawing noisy backlash over the shooting in Parkland, Florida.

Google searches for 'NRA membership' have risen roughly 4,900 per cent since the week before the February 14 shooting, with new members flocking to support the gun owners' rights group."

I am already a life member, but I did give them a donation.......

I also belong to the 2nd Amendment Foundation and Gun Owners of America...

Here is the NRA Modus Operandi in a nutshell:

1. School or other massacre.
2. Talk of reasonable gun control.
3. NRA gets hysterical.
4. Spreads fear that "they're" coming for our guns.
5. Neurotic and panic-stricken NRA members and other gun zealots go out to buy more guns.
6. NRA gets more members.
7.Gun Manufacturers profits sore.
8. NRA and gun companies laugh all the way to the bank.

Repeat at next tragedy.

NRA motto never make a good massacre get in the way of a good profit.

In 2013, the rmbership was 5 million according to the NRA.

Now you are telling me it is what? 100% would be 5 million more. 4900 would be 245 million more.

Really?

I am already a life member, but I did give them a donation.......

I also belong to the 2nd Amendment Foundation and Gun Owners of America...

You belong to a terrorist organization.

In 2013, the rmbership was 5 million according to the NRA.

Now you are telling me it is what? 100% would be 5 million more. 4900 would be 245 million more.

Really?
It doesn't matter how many members the NRA has because their funding comes from the big gun lobby. Tiny peasant members, clinging to their assault rifles and soldier fantasies aren't that important.

George HW Bush wrote a letter to the NRA t=revoking his lifetime membership & asked his name be removed from their advertising & literature.

Bush SR, recognized what an evil POS LaPierre really is.

Why do LWNJ's hate the Bill of Rights?

Because it's the only thing that keeps them from marching everyone that disagrees with them off to a gulag.
What color is the sky in your world?

Does one have to be a paranoid nutcase to be an NRA member, or is it just easier?

See? Yours is the typical Marxist response to someone with whom you disagree: "You're crazy".

Be assured of this: As long as Americans are free to own firearms, you people will never will never bring your little Marxist fantasies to fruition.

Because it's the only thing that keeps them from marching everyone that disagrees with them off to a gulag.

Does one have to be a paranoid nutcase to be an NRA member, or is it just easier?

See? Yours is the typical Marxist response to someone with whom you disagree: "You're crazy".

Be assured of this: As long as Americans are free to own firearms, you people will never will never bring your little Marxist fantasies to fruition.
They know this. That’s why they fear the NRA.

Here is a gun that the pajama boy leftists can fall in love with!!

il_570xN.1165807842_gszo.jpg

Only a fuckling moron would think only NRA members own guns.

What Marxist fantasies?

See! This is what it's like to argue with a delusional, or a wall for that matter.

Forum List

Back