🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nuclear Option is Blowing Up In Liberals' Faces

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Liberals are decrying a major legislative change they championed in 2013 because it’s setting President-elect Donald Trump’s cabinet choices up for easy confirmation hearings.

The then-Democratic Senate, led by former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, passed a historic rule in 2013 called, “
the nuclear option,” which eliminated the use of the filibuster on all presidential nominees except those to the U.S. Supreme Court. While at the time liberals loved the rule for allowing President Barack Obama to push through key nominations, they are now livid. The nuclear option allows Trump, with a Republican Senate, to have his appointments confirmed with a simple majority vote."

Now liberals are crying because the GOP is in position to take advantage of the 'tool' / 'rule' they created. Poor snowflakes should have listened to DNC Strategist in 2013:

FLASHBACK:
"Democratic strategist Maria Cardona’s words in 2013 were arguably the most foreboding: “There’s no question that we will one day come to regret this.”

Short-sighted, arrogant Democrats though there was no way they could lose...

OOPS! Ain't life / Karma a BIT@H!

:lmao:

Liberal 2013 ‘Nuclear Option’ Is Exploding In Their Face

Is there any other kind of dimocrap besides the short-sighted, arrogant variety??

dimocraps are scum

Screen-Shot-2017-01-10-at-11.26.09-AM.png

Ira Madison is an MTV host from what I understand.

It even pissed Jake Tapper off --

Screen-Shot-2017-01-10-at-11.34.45-AM.png

Scrape the surface of ANY dim and you'll find a Nazi underneath.

Every time

Is there any other kind of dimocrap besides the short-sighted, arrogant variety??
Well, there is also the lying racist variety.
Then there is the effeminate variety. I think that makes up the majority of dimocraps.
I think if you could craft any kind of motto for them it'd be "men trapped in a women's body" or "women trapped in a man's body"
Silly Angry Snowflakes.

dimocraps are scum

Screen-Shot-2017-01-10-at-11.26.09-AM.png

Ira Madison is an MTV host from what I understand.

It even pissed Jake Tapper off --

Screen-Shot-2017-01-10-at-11.34.45-AM.png

Scrape the surface of ANY dim and you'll find a Nazi underneath.

Every time
Well to be more accurate, I'd have to say Fascist Totalitarian America Hating Nazi. That's a little more correct.

Forum List

Back