nuclear yada yada yada ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
PALM BEACH, Fla./WASHINGTON - U.S. President-elect Donald Trump called on Thursday for the country to expand its nuclear weapons capabilities until the world "comes to its senses" - a signal he may support costly efforts to modernize the aging U.S. nuclear arsenal.

It was not clear what prompted his comment. However, earlier on Thursday, Russian President Vladimir Putin said that Russia needed to "strengthen the military potential of strategic nuclear forces

Trump calls for expanded U.S. nuclear weapons capability

won't be long now kiddies, The Mushroom Cloud Boys are in the house !!!!

GOOD , build those nukes and develop 'mo' better new types of NUKES, delivery systems and other weapons of war President Trump .

Yep. It sure is a good thing nobody else can expand their nuclear capabilities. It's also good that the people Trump intends to provoke by this expansion here don't have any nuclear weapons aimed near your house Siete. Or do they?

rebuilding infrastructure, modernizing our nuclear program, revamping our military costs big $$$ .. if Trump does it, pissant Trumpbots suck him dry ... if Obama goes to Hawaii FOR A WEEK they bitch about it for a month, HOW MUCH DID HE SPEND? .. WE CAN'T AFFORD THAT !

Fuck Trumpbots.

Yep. It sure is a good thing nobody else can expand their nuclear capabilities. It's also good that the people Trump intends to provoke by this expansion here don't have any nuclear weapons aimed near your house Siete. Or do they?

I know that there are nukes pointed at where I live. Amarillo TX is home to PANTEX, and they dismantle and store nuclear weapons.

GOOD , build those nukes and develop 'mo' better new types of NUKES, delivery systems and other weapons of war President Trump .
even if you have to eliminate Social Security and Medicare
trump-worry-2.jpg

So , dependent on social security eh ?? Don't worry , SS isn't going anywhere but even if it disappeared it will have been used for good reasons . Maybe the TRUMP and the Christian Churches will open up 'POOR HOUSES' Tyrone .

Yo
PALM BEACH, Fla./WASHINGTON - U.S. President-elect Donald Trump called on Thursday for the country to expand its nuclear weapons capabilities until the world "comes to its senses" - a signal he may support costly efforts to modernize the aging U.S. nuclear arsenal.

It was not clear what prompted his comment. However, earlier on Thursday, Russian President Vladimir Putin said that Russia needed to "strengthen the military potential of strategic nuclear forces

Trump calls for expanded U.S. nuclear weapons capability

Yo Jose...call the Old Fool...he is worried about the US being too strong militarily. He can't let go of Obamas dick....

Good? I knew you are dumb, but unless this post of yours is sarcasm, you're fucking insane!

Good? I knew you are dumb, but unless this post of yours is sarcasm, you're fucking insane!
-------------------------------------- hey WryCatcher , yeah eh ?? Anyway , talk on telly is that we might be entering a new cold war phase . I already lived through the first one and expect to live through this one . That being said , USA needs to update its nukes plus achieve nuke parity with Russia and we need other good updated weapons of war. Plus we , you and I need to rebuild our American military and that all takes loads of money WryCatcher .

Last edited:
rebuilding infrastructure, modernizing our nuclear program, revamping our military costs big $$$ .. if Trump does it, pissant Trumpbots suck him dry ... if Obama goes to Hawaii FOR A WEEK they bitch about it for a month, HOW MUCH DID HE SPEND? .. WE CAN'T AFFORD THAT !

Fuck Trumpbots.

Just tax the fuck out of the blue states 90% that didn't vote for Trump..

Play the liberal game.

Also make it a mandate that every democrat American over the Age of 18 has to buy a carton of Marlboros a week just for a fun tax on them :)

Forum List

Back