🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nukes don't kill people, people kill people

Stipulating all the reports Kim has nukes and the means to deliver them to either the US or just regionally, it's a big problem and one I don't even pretend to have a solution to offer. After all, we know he's a nutjob. Feeding his live uncle to a pack of hungry dogs is all the proof I need about that. But how deranged exactly is he? Does he think he and NK would actually survive if he launched a missile or missiles aimed at some country? If so, that's a very dangerous scenario.

Wonder if we've got reliable intel about him, know his whereabouts and usual routines? That would certainly make taking him out with a drone or something a plausible action IMO, and we hope in the aftermath none of his generals or other family members are wacko enough to push the button in retaliation.

Just glad it's not my call to make but hope we and hopefully others in the world can come up with some way to deal with this very sticky situation.
Have no fear. The Chinese most certainly have not only good intel inside the DPRK, but also controls. If Kim went too far, I have no doubt "fearless leader" would have a tragic accident.

So I guess Kimmy figured out how to get a nuke on his missiles. Rut Roh

Does this change anything about how we treat the situation? Why/why not?

North Korea now making missile-ready nuclear weapons, U.S. analysts say

Strangle them with sanctions but otherwise do nothing. When enough people are starving they will get rid of the little shit. Till then they will merely comply like the good little Borg they are.

North Korea is more important than that. After the UN implements global gun control, and so the USA will be prohibited todo any further defense research, North Korea will be the only partner for the USA, to develop weapons for America's defense. That is why North Korea is doing all this seemingly meaningless show off.
Wow! Which alternate universe do you reside?

Not worried. China has more to fear than we do.
A nuke going off in LA would be catastrophic to our nation. I can't imagine China would suffer anywhere near as much as us, but even if it's worse for them, how does that help us? We would still be fucked too, so I don't understand your point.
Or New York, Washington DC, etc etc. What's your point? Do we attack every nation with nukes out of fear they might use them against us or sell them to terrorists?

Nine nations have nuclear weapons - here's how many each country has
World-nuclear-warheads-2.jpg

The options are limited and none of them good if there was a easy simple solution to keeping countries like North Korea or Iran from getting nukes this problem would have been settled long ago.
IMHO, most of us will live to see a nuclear weapon used against a city in our lifetime. In order of probability: Israel, Europe and a distant third, the US.

We can't put the Genie back in the bottle. The prolem for states using a nuke against another state is retaliation. If Kim even attempts a launch, he'll be committing suicide. A greater danger are stateless actors like Jihadists. If a terrorist set off a nuke inside a freighter in New York or LA harbor, who do we retaliate against?

the constitution says absolutely nothing about who declares a preemptive war..... or is war, war....

no matter if it is preemptive war or not.

BEFORE Trump pushes the war button, Congress better vote and get 2/3's voting yea!

I sure hope Trump isn't wagging the dog, trying to be a war president to get rid of his investigation woes.

A nuke going off in LA would be catastrophic to our nation. I can't imagine China would suffer anywhere near as much as us, but even if it's worse for them, how does that help us? We would still be fucked too, so I don't understand your point.
Or New York, Washington DC, etc etc. What's your point? Do we attack every nation with nukes out of fear they might use them against us or sell them to terrorists?

How many of those nations have threatened to nuke us repeatedly?

The fucking Russians.

How many could start WWIII if they launched?

The fucking Russians.
Link?

The fucking Russians.
Link?
How old are you? Are you a Millennial? Born after 1991? Never studied the Cold War?

The fucking Russians.
Link?
How old are you? Are you a Millennial? Born after 1991? Never studied the Cold War?

A black and white video is all the proof i need that Russia isnt threatening us TODAY, or any time in the last few decades.

Strangle them with sanctions but otherwise do nothing. When enough people are starving they will get rid of the little shit. Till then they will merely comply like the good little Borg they are.

North Korea is more important than that. After the UN implements global gun control, and so the USA will be prohibited todo any further defense research, North Korea will be the only partner for the USA, to develop weapons for America's defense. That is why North Korea is doing all this seemingly meaningless show off.

Hehe. IN the one, that is coming to bite your collectivist globalist progressive liberal ass as soon as the UN puts in global arms control.

Hehe. IN the one, that is coming to bite your collectivist globalist progressive liberal ass as soon as the UN puts in global arms control.
Fascinating.

If we strike first, the globalists will howl about "warmongering" America/Trump.

If we let them nuke the US, then Trump will be blamed for not doing anything.

You can't negotiate with a lunatic like Kim Boi-king.
Whats your recommendation? And does the news of them being nuke ready effect how you would handle the situation?
what's yours?

If we strike first, the globalists will howl about "warmongering" America/Trump.

Whats your recommendation? And does the news of them being nuke ready effect how you would handle the situation?
what's yours?
If I were Trump I'd work with Dennis Rodman to broker a piece deal

what's yours?
If I were Trump I'd work with Dennis Rodman to broker a piece deal

Piece of what?

Forum List

Back