DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
LoL - Does this surprise ANYONE?

BETSY WOODRUFF
SPENCER ACKERMAN
01.30.18 6:17 PM ET

The Republican chairman of the House intelligence committee refused to answer when a colleague asked him if he had coordinated his incendiary surveillance memo with the White House, The Daily Beast has learned.

During Monday’s contentious closed-door committee meeting, Rep. Mike Quigley, a Democrat, asked Nunes point-blank if his staffers had been talking with the White House as they compiled a four-page memo alleging FBI and Justice Department abuses over surveillance of President Trump’s allies in the Russia probe.

According to sources familiar with the exchange, Nunes made a few comments that didn’t answer the question—initially saying that “as far as I know,” he did not collaborate with the White House on the memo—before finally responding that he wouldn’t answer it.

Did Devin Nunes Work With White House on Anti-FBI Memo? ‘Far as I Know, No.’

DevinNunesCheetoDust.jpg

Come on, you democrats got busted, stop lying

BETSY WOODRUFF
SPENCER ACKERMAN

The Republican chairman of the House intelligence committee refused to answer when a colleague asked him if he had coordinated his incendiary surveillance memo with the White House, The Daily Beast has learned.

During Monday’s contentious closed-door committee meeting, Rep. Mike Quigley, a Democrat, asked Nunes point-blank if his staffers had been talking with the White House as they compiled a four-page memo alleging FBI and Justice Department abuses over surveillance of President Trump’s allies in the Russia probe.

According to sources familiar with the exchange, Nunes made a few comments that didn’t answer the question—initially saying that “as far as I know,” he did not collaborate with the White House on the memo—before finally responding that he wouldn’t answer it.

DevinNunesCheetoDust.jpg
Why don't we concentrate on facts of this case instead of "spin..."

So far the only collusion proven has been Hillary with the Russians and Obama colluding with the FBI by suborning perjury.

Why don't we concentrate on facts of this case instead of "spin..."

Little Devin colluded with the White House same as he did during his infamous "Midnight Run" dog and pony show - for which he apologized to fellow members of the House Intel Committee and was forced into his "non-recusal recusal".

Nunes apologizes for going directly to White House with monitoring claims

He's a worm and THAT is a fact - what we're seeing right now is a cherrypicked partisan hit job of monumental proportion. And he didn't REALLY recuse himself.

Whadda Worm

devin-nunes-steps-aside-from-houses-russia-inquiry.jpeg

BETSY WOODRUFF
SPENCER ACKERMAN

DevinNunesCheetoDust.jpg
In other words the Democrats are not concerned that the Obama WH and Justice Department may have colluded with the Clinton campaign and and perjured themselves to a federal court to obtain a surveillance warrant on an American citizen to use for political purposes, but they want to know if Republicans in the House are talking to the WH.

In other words the Democrats are not concerned that the Obama WH and Justice Department may have colluded with the Clinton campaign and and perjured themselves to a federal court to obtain a surveillance warrant on an American citizen to use for political purposes, but they want to know if Republicans in the House are talking to the WH.

Yeah that is pretty much it right there.

BETSY WOODRUFF
SPENCER ACKERMAN

DevinNunesCheetoDust.jpg
Grasping straws. There is more proof of Hillary collusion.

Forum List

Back