Nutz

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
I guess I'll introduce myself, maybe it will prevent me from getting in trouble in the future if I explain what kind of person I am.

First of all, I haven't posted on a forum in years...I used to post under a different name. If some of you have been around for a while...you would probably recognize me by that name, so I won't share it.

Anyway, I am of independent thought with conservative leanings. Most importantly, I like to debate and have intelligent discussions, even if it is a flame fest...as long as you are making valid points...entertain me. But, if you make no sense or start to get hyper-sensitive, I can be a total dick. It's entertainment.

I have an irrational fear of Germans and I am not a big fan of canada...every once in a while, I will go off on a tangent.

So now you know...

I'm 3/16 German and I've had a crush on Canada ever since I saw Due South.

Sorry about that.

Abandon_zps84b0e518.png

Debate and intelligent discussion?

You can have one or the other, but not both... And certainly not here...

Welcome and good luck...

I guess I'll introduce myself, maybe it will prevent me from getting in trouble in the future if I explain what kind of person I am.

First of all, I haven't posted on a forum in years...I used to post under a different name. If some of you have been around for a while...you would probably recognize me by that name, so I won't share it.

Anyway, I am of independent thought with conservative leanings. Most importantly, I like to debate and have intelligent discussions, even if it is a flame fest...as long as you are making valid points...entertain me. But, if you make no sense or start to get hyper-sensitive, I can be a total dick. It's entertainment.

I have an irrational fear of Germans and I am not a big fan of canada...every once in a while, I will go off on a tangent.

So now you know...

:welcome: I'll point out the left wing German-Canadians.

So now you know...

Colonel_Klink_2.jpg

Welcome.

Willkommen Hallo stranger!!!!!! :lalala::lalala:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBlB8RAJEEc]Cabaret (1972) - Willkommen - YouTube[/ame]

So now you know...

Guten Tag, und herzlich Willkommen in USMB!!!

Now you see, no reason for irrational fear. By the time I'm done with, you'll be writing with umlauts, doing separable-prefix verbs and eating Sauerkraut!!!

:lol:

Ok, welcome to USMB.

So now you know...

So now you know...

Hey Nutz,

I have an attraction for men of German descent. Always have. I also think Canadians are some of the warmest and friendliest people I have yet to meet, and I tell them that every time they visit my tourist town. I love Canada and could live in British Columbia.

I thank you for an interesting introduction and welcome you back, whomever you really are...:lol:

So now you know...

I have a fear of napkins; i hate napkins - they suck. :evil:

I'm not allowed to say more or Sweet Athena will shoot me.

I, too, used to be someone else ... so, they say ... .

Forum List

Back