Nutz

I guess I'll introduce myself, maybe it will prevent me from getting in trouble in the future if I explain what kind of person I am.

First of all, I haven't posted on a forum in years...I used to post under a different name. If some of you have been around for a while...you would probably recognize me by that name, so I won't share it.

Anyway, I am of independent thought with conservative leanings. Most importantly, I like to debate and have intelligent discussions, even if it is a flame fest...as long as you are making valid points...entertain me. But, if you make no sense or start to get hyper-sensitive, I can be a total dick. It's entertainment.

I have an irrational fear of Germans and I am not a big fan of canada...every once in a while, I will go off on a tangent.

So now you know...
Welcome to USMB, Nutz. Hope you enjoy the boards.

I guess I'll introduce myself, maybe it will prevent me from getting in trouble in the future if I explain what kind of person I am.

First of all, I haven't posted on a forum in years...I used to post under a different name. If some of you have been around for a while...you would probably recognize me by that name, so I won't share it.

Anyway, I am of independent thought with conservative leanings. Most importantly, I like to debate and have intelligent discussions, even if it is a flame fest...as long as you are making valid points...entertain me. But, if you make no sense or start to get hyper-sensitive, I can be a total dick. It's entertainment.

I have an irrational fear of Germans and I am not a big fan of canada...every once in a while, I will go off on a tangent.

So now you know...

Hey Nutz,

I have an attraction for men of German descent. Always have. I also think Canadians are some of the warmest and friendliest people I have yet to meet, and I tell them that every time they visit my tourist town. I love Canada and could live in British Columbia.

I thank you for an interesting introduction and welcome you back, whomever you really are...:lol:

Oh, hello, [MENTION=22590]AquaAthena[/MENTION] !!!

:)

Welcome Nutz...just remember..U get as good as u give..
What is ur issue w Germans and Canadians? And who do U like?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So now you know...

Hey Nutz,

I have an attraction for men of German descent. Always have. I also think Canadians are some of the warmest and friendliest people I have yet to meet, and I tell them that every time they visit my tourist town. I love Canada and could live in British Columbia.

I thank you for an interesting introduction and welcome you back, whomever you really are...:lol:

lol...silly lady. Grab me a beer.

Its been a few months...was my self description accurate?

Forum List

Back